[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calls himself a robot >replies to fembot posts and threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484710871675.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484710871675.png
8KB, 687x450px
>calls himself a robot
>replies to fembot posts and threads
>>
>>35190831
only to bait them, BTFO and then leave.

I sage dont worry
>>
>>35190850
You wish, most people here are full blown orbiters, but that's probably a lot of redditors
>>
>>35190831
I make them too
>>
>>35190850
>implying sageing does anything
your post will probably trigger multiple replies which just defeats the whole purpose of sageing in the first place
>>
>>35190971
The thread isn't going to die either way due to the overwheming amount of orbiters that swarm the threads. At least by saging, the thread could potentially slowly skin and die. And if not, then I'll just have some fun
>>
>>35190831
>tfw kv neet
>still more alpha than those fags
truly /r9k/ is lost
>>
you guys assume I even know what the fuck any of that lingo means.

I'm a dick girl. I'm a girl with a dick. I was born with both so what the fuck am I then you assholes.

You say orbiters but I don't even know what the fuck is going on. Who are they? Are they musicians? Artists? Friends?

I'll totally hang out with any and all pretty ladies. I might be too god damn shy and nervous to say any words or look you in the eye but I'll curl into a ball and rock back and forth for a good 30 minutes before vomitting for you.
>>
>>35191066
if this isn't pasta, it is now
>>
>>35191086
I hope so.

I hope so god damn much.
>>
>>35191066
Jesus fuck lads, what have I stepped into here?
>I say forgetting this board is slowly being overrun by Reddit faggots/trap threads/incest hentai threads
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.