[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a nice normal girlfriend, but I'd drop her in 2 seconds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_oaph0bcV9u1us4n9ho1_1280.png (317KB, 908x514px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaph0bcV9u1us4n9ho1_1280.png
317KB, 908x514px
I have a nice normal girlfriend, but I'd drop her in 2 seconds flat for a fembot, and I'm still actively looking for fembots to talk to.

Is anyone else like this? There is just something so alluring about fembot gfs. It's so inexplicably romantic, two sad people finding love on /r9k/, and connecting through their ostracization in the loneliest place on earth. It's almost as if a fembot gf would make all that pain you've experienced worth it in the end.
>>
File: 1487629417194.gif (929KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1487629417194.gif
929KB, 500x284px
>>35190252
>Is anyone else like this?

What? A normalfag? Yeah. You can join them on Reddit.
>>
>>35190264
Lel.
Oh, OP, there's nothing overly picturesque about that scenario realistically. Guarantee it's not going to be a scene out of a movie.
>>
And then when a dumbass fembot dates OP and gets burnt, she'll come back and bitch about how robots mistreat women.
>>
>>35190252
There's nothing about cheating on your gf with some anonymous person on the internet you dumb normie.
>>35190356
This
>>
>>35190252
>I have a nice normal girlfriend, but I'd drop her in 2 seconds
you're terrible
>>
File: chad wins again.jpg (35KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
chad wins again.jpg
35KB, 648x365px
>>35190252
>two sad people
You're sad because you choose to be sad, denizens of r9k are robots because they've been ousted from society. You do not belong here and it would not be romantic for you to steal a fembot, it would be depressing.
>>
>>35190494
Yeah, and I'll be sad forever just so I can be sad together with a fembot gf.
>>
>>35190467
2nding this

you're messed up, OP
>>
>>35190252
Being with someone lonely because you're lonely doesn't make it better. It just hurts more.
>>
>>35190252
That was actually really moving to read. I'm a girl and I want the same thing. Do you have a throwaway?
>>
File: 1410360527739.png (35KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410360527739.png
35KB, 320x480px
>>35190252
I got a practice girlfriend a little over a year ago, we just had our first anniversary and she made me cupcakes which was cute. But I kind of want to get rid of her because she's plain/ugly and has small tits (I'm a tit guy). I never thought I'd stay with her this long but I haven't found a more attractive woman yet. Guess I'm stuck with her for now, but it's embarrassing when I go out in public with her because she's so below my level. I usually try to leave her by herself unless I wanna have sex.
>>
>>35190676
Yes, here: [email protected]

Mail me your discord if you have it.
>>
>>35190709
IT'S NOT WORTH IT, BRO.
>>
>>35190723
He'll find out on his own. Leave him to his fate.
>>
I want a fembot gf because I really just want to bring some love and happiness into a sad, lonely person's life.

But then I remember I'm not actually good enough to make anybody happy, so I don't bother.
>>
>>35190834
The problem there is """fembots""" can't just have happy in a sad and lonely life. They always want more and more, they want you to be an orbiter. The idea of a male and a female just being there for each other so they're not lonely doesn't exist.
>>
>>35190252
because ur idea of a fembot gf is a decent attractive female with a strong meme game
aka attractive female who uses this cespool of a site
aka does not exist
you may as well just get urself a 2d gf
>>
File: 1445227259806.jpg (506KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1445227259806.jpg
506KB, 960x1280px
>Is anyone else like this?

Yes OP. Majority of my formative experiences with relationships and sex came with girls I met through this site. Not even kidding you.

Tried to date normie girls after the fact but it's utterly impossible to re-accustom yourself to their boring, non-impulsive and sexually unadventurous ways.

Fembots are (subjectively) top-tier for me. The mental illness, occasional pastel hair, the "please rape me like you mean it" sexuality and the insane jealousy are just plain addictive.

Then you've got all of the added benefits like:

- Not PC.
- Usually unaware of how pretty they actually are.
- Good taste in media.
>>
>>35190252
She'll drop you for a chad too. Romanticism is for fags who will stay alone. When will you learn?
>>
File: 1469928088053.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1469928088053.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
OP I'm exactly the same as you, right down to having a normal girlfriend I'd drop in a minute for an /r9k/ girl.

Any fembots who don't mind being the "other woman" for at least a little while before I break up with her? Not fucking around, I'm so unhappy in this relationship and I just want a fembot I can be honest with about this shit. Because I have to hold it in, every day, and I just can't fucking take it anymore.

I love you girls more than I love my own IRL girlfriend, and that's sad. You're the only group of females I've ever been able to relate to on any level - despite having dated.
>>
>>35191326
>being a cheat

You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>35191326
>girls
>/r9k/
>orignal comment
>>
I have 3 gfs and I'll swap any one of them for a fat ugly fujoshi fembot. The hairier and smellier the better, there's just something in being able to treat a woman like subhuman scum that she is, and have her be grateful for it, it's not the same when a pretty girl pretends she's a piggy, she's gotta be a real piggy for full effect.
>>
>>35191326
I'm >>35191172 and I agree. The girls here will ruin you for any other type of woman. That's the advice I'd give to anyone who gets involved with a fembot. They'll ruin you. You'll never be able to date normal women properly again.
>>
It's crazy thinking you're unique then seeing three other posts that are you.

My bs romanticism is that if I ditch my semi-normal gf for a fembot that isn't so fucking dumb then I'll finally be happy and not lonely...but it's bullshit isn't?
>>
>>35191627
It's not bullshit. You've probably spent a good portion of your adolescent, and if you're in your 20s, adult life on this website, socializing with the people who come here. Because we don't have real communities anymore - we basically form bullshit ersatz communities in lieu of them, with normies it is gay music "subcultures", and with us it is internet """""""communities""""""".

In spite of my derision though, I sympathize and I think you'd be happier with a girl from here precisely for those reasons.

Fembots are wonderful.
>>
>>35191627
Consider this: does your normal gf eat her own shit off your cock after you fuck her in the ass and says thank you?
>>
>>35191172
Did you fuck that girl before or after Eggman ruined her pussy with his herpes encrusted dong?
>>
>>35190252
>sad
>ostracization
>loneliest
>pain
>I have a nice normal girlfriend
You do not belong here.
>>
>>35190467
agreed

originalissimo
>>
>>35191172
How many of us have fucked April/Alice/Anastasia/Bumblebear?
That girl confirms all the negative stereotypes about fembots. She believes her own lies and delusions.
Still fun to fuck though.
>>
>>35191673
I never actually fucked Alice, but to me she's everything (sans the crazy green/blue/red hair) that a fembot is:

- Sexually messed up.
- Bipolar as fuck.
- Obsessed with validation/affirmation from random men.
- Camwhore.
- Chronically depressed.
- Insanely impulsive.
- Nerdy.

etc.
>>
>>35191649
theres still that thing in us though that makes us always feel outside and apart. A fembot would probably close the gap a bit, but the pain never just goes away does it?
>>
>>35191726
Did you actually fuck her IRL?

I spoke to her a few months back and she flipped at me when I suggested she was mentally ill. Said she had a long term boyfriend now and had stopped coming on 4chan.
>>
>>35191651
It's true, our best sex is usually after she's blacked out
>>
>>35191744
She lived with the notorious Eggy for a while. May Kek have mercy for whatever cuck she has her claws in now. Where'd you meet her? She was looking to cheat on her bf for sure.
>>
>>35191741
The pain is always going to be there. The best you can hope for is a stopgap to have someone who is at least somewhat closer to you dude. We're the apex of digital alienation unfortunately, and nothing is going to bridge a gap created by a life spent on social interaction simulators like this.
>>
>>35190252
fuck you
why would any fembot want someone who would drop a girl in 2 seconds flat
>>
>>35191762
Just emailed her out of the blue to see how she was doing.

I know she's bad news but I won't pretend she isn't cute as fuck and fuckable as hell.
>>
>>35191726
>>35191744
>>35191762
Do you genuinely believe this sort of conversation belongs here?
>>
>>35191785
Yeah fuck that pussy. Don't let her know where you live.
>>
>>35191781
>why would any fembot want someone who would drop a girl in 2 seconds flat

some of us grew up and are in shitty sham relationships, but never forgot our roots (or more like we can't escape from them anyway, as >>35191772 says).

That's why we love you.
>>
>>35191800
We're not divulging anything about her that wasn't already known.

I quite like Alice, for all her insanity, and hope she breaks up with the boyfriend ASAP.
>>
>>35191800
White Knight, or my little princess in person?
>>
>>35191772
>social interaction simulators
That's right, even in this moment talking to someone who gets this better than the 8 therapists I've had ever did, there's still an unbreachable cold space that we live in, something normies just don't have to experience. What can you do.
>>
>>35191819
I don't want her as a gf. I want to desecrate her like the subhuman she knows she is. She loves that shit. Highly recommended, fellow gentlemen. ;)
>>
>>35190494
It'd be depressing for you. Lamenting over a girl you never could have had to begin with.
>>
>>35191865
I know that my good man, that's why I want her to break up with the boyfriend in the first place. She's into some truly fucked up shit and it only makes her more appealing.
>>
>>35191912
Does she live with him? Could complicate the rendezvous but that hasn't stopped her in the past.
>>
>>35190252
>It's almost as if a fembot gf would make all that pain you've experienced worth it in the end.

fembots are 100% borderline personality disorder sluts and would make your life a living hell
>>
>>35191947
>fembots are 100% borderline personality disorder sluts
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>35191325
Fuck off Nardra
>>
I don't think any normie girl would ever be able to even come close to understanding me.

My lifestyle and interests just aren't compatible with most normie girls.

>tfw no introverted fembot gf
>>
>>35191800
Alice, none of us actually hate you. You're just... reflexively really defensive about your obvious issues when pretty much everyone else on /r9k/ will happily acknowledge they're fucked up.
>>
>>35192413
Speak for yourself. Besides, she hates herself and craves getting brutalized. Let her throw her tantrums, then put her in her place or she will never respect you.
>>
>>35192571
I enjoy genuinely hurting girls, even girls I feel an emotional attachment to. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me (and you too).

With girls like Alice it's hard to explain. I hate her, but I love her too. I hate her because she's everything wrong with a millenial girl rolled into one tightly wound spring of psychiatrist-bait.

I also love her because I'm one of the anons who tried dating normal girls and found it hopelessly boring.

Obviously I'd still give her the daily beatings she craves, but that's another matter entirely.
>>
Why are so many girls so broken?
>>
>>35192698
Alienation. Women are gullible and naive and simply cannot deal with promiscuity (or serial monogamy, which is basically the same thing) as well as men can. It breaks them inside. The traditional social mechanisms which protected women (fathers, extended families etc) have all been broken down and replaced by an inefficient reactive court/legislative system.

That and more obvious reasons like childhood abuse.
>>
>>35192619
Shit, maybe there's hope for her if you could actually love that girl. Can't imagine ever being serious about marrying her and domesticating her into the brood sow she wants to be
>>
I just imagine a girl who feels like I do, desperate for somebody who understands her.

I know she's out there somewhere.
>>
>>35192839
"Pregnancy is the cure for female hysteria"
- Nietzsche
>>
>>35192887
There is, but she will have already fucked a dozen guys by the time you meet her.
>>
>>35190698
If you can get a "practice gf" then you aren't on the same level as the rest of us here.

I can't even so much as get women not to be repulsed by me. I'd kill for a year long loving relationship with a loyal qt who cuddled with me and watched weeb shit with me and all the other stuff included.
>>
>>35193047
l think I'll kill myself some time this year.
>>
>>35190698
>little over a year ago
>I never thought I'd stay with her this long but I haven't found a more attractive woman yet.

Leave. Fucking. Now.

I've been with mine three years and I cheat on her at least 3-4 times a year with girls I wish I could have the balls to leave her for entirely.

Don't think. Just do it.
>>
>>35190698
>>35193201
How can you be so cruel?
>>
>>35193201
>>35190698

How can any girl read this and not hate men. Holy fuck.
>>
>>35193232
Because those are normies and that isn't unusual for normies to cheat and drop girlfriends like that.

Meanwhile I would stay forever loyal but I'm still looking for a gf.

Really fires up those neurons though.
>>
>>35193229
>cruel

I can't bring myself to break up with her because it would destroy her.
>>
>>35193232
Maybe because I'm not a retarded feminist?
>>
>>35191800
hello top slut
>>
>>35190252
Sounds like a pretty arbritrary critera.
That also sounds pretty co-dependant. I can forgive someone who doesn't know any better, but it seems like you want to leave your current relationship in order to get into one that is like that.
What kind of woman would want someone who is that fickle and unwilling to commit? All that because you *think* you would be happier with a woman as fucked up as you.

In the end it's not hard to find a fickle romantic idiot of the opposite gender, but i seriously doubt you would respect or want to commit to such a flawed person after you're done having fun with them and find another thing you find "the grass is always greener on the other side".
>>35190676
>>
File: 1482960764888.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482960764888.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
>>35192887
She's out there sucking off Chad as we speak

When will robots learn? Women's brains are wired to get pregnant with alpha seed, that's it.

You'll never find a fembot who cares about your feelings or insecurities, they are too busy organizing dick pics and orbiters
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.