[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop toxic masculinity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0897.png (46KB, 643x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.png
46KB, 643x375px
How do we stop toxic masculinity?
>>
>>35189592
By stopping toxic femininity.
>>
>>35189592
>How do we stop toxic masculinity?

I honestly believe we should have compulsory transitioning of middle school boys

the issue isn't with boys themselves, it's with the poison running through them.

We need to cut down testosterone
>>
When will feminism go away?
>>
There are a lot of options, and what they have in common is that they end humanity.
Probably not worth it.
>>
>>35189592
>yfw you were a gamergate tard no more than a couple years ago
>yfw you realized anita was right about everything
>>
>be manager of call center
>owner's son's 16 yo nephew comes to help for seasonal busy period
>faggot new hire with manegerial asperations hates him
>approaches me, explaining that we need to address this 'juvenile, toxic masculinity'
>I fucking hate asskissing faggots
>>
>>35189651
Then who would fill their tight little boipuccis with hot sticky cum?
>>
File: sad.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
59KB, 658x662px
>ywn be a woman
>>
>>35190432
>twn be a cute, retarded frog named helper

Why live
>>
>>35189592
I wish someone would commit a "mass" shooting in her house. How many years has she been hawking this bullshit?
>>35189616
THIS
>>
>>35189592
Well technically by her logic, men are taking care of the "problem"
>>
>>35189592
>Not a coincidence it's always jews and kikes committing mass white genocide. The pattern is connected to ideas of toxic Judaism in our culture.
>>
>it's always WHITE men and boys

she left out something crucial

white """"""""males""""""""""" are all autistic sociopathic dicklets and need to be removed
>>
>>35189592
Elliot Rodger couldn't be a macho alpha and killed people for it, she has a point.
>>
We need to take a page out of Asia's books and start referring to each other by surname. It's too easy to get close to people in Western society, which leaves you open to toxic "banter" (insults) from people you meet a few minutes ago.
>>
File: white_killers.jpg (275KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
white_killers.jpg
275KB, 620x412px
>>35190721
I agree, this is the real issue here.
>>
File: Cute Pepe.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Pepe.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>35189592
By giving every male a qt3.14 girlfriend. Literally all problems in life will be solved this way.
>>
>>35191076

Ted kaczyncki wasn't mass shooter, he loved bombs and universities, besides he was anarchist and brilliant mind in mathematics.
>>
>>35190721
Man I would love to see the state of the world if white people never existed
>>
File: 1488250026598.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1488250026598.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>35189592
i can't believe sarkeesian is actually right about something.

>how do we stop toxic masculinity?

we (robots) literally can't. chads are the cause of this, and they have no reason to put it to an end.
>>
did these shooters have friends and gf?
no?
how about we make sure these "mass shooter looking" guys have social life by befriending them instead of bullying them
that would make mass shooting statistics plummet
>>
>>35191119
It would be a sad state of affairs that's for sure. No hot white meat for studly black Nubian gods to impregnate. I shiver at the thought
>>
>>35189651
On the contrary, I think we need to up the testoterone to 11.
Maybe will have to monitor the men nowadays and give them treatment accordingly, so the T level keep in optimum range.

The so-called toxic masculinity is actually the best way to combat the more dangerous poison called cunts.

The cunts like Anita has grown too much in power since the vaccine called testoterone are being cut down from the boys.
>>
File: 1482372468378.png (361KB, 436x416px) Image search: [Google]
1482372468378.png
361KB, 436x416px
>>35191181
Born just in time to experience rhetoric this autistic.
>>
There is a lot wrong with our societies understanding of masculinity. Or... pretty much every societies understanding of masculinity, to be honest, with maybe some part of asia being the excpetion.

Anita Sarkeesian still doesn't know what she's talking about but she's onto something there.
>>
She's right that it's always men, but it's not because of any masculinity. It's because they aren't permitted in their lived to BE masculine. Men need to be men but society as well as feminists are determined to cuck us. It's similar to leaving a parrot in a cage with no stimulus and watching as it self mutilates. That's not due to "toxic avian mentality".
>>
>>35191219
Exactly, that's why I propose we dial up our testoterone to 11.

Testoterone is THE weapon that enables man's fighting spirits.
>>
File: hmpf.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
hmpf.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>feminists will come up with new retarded concepts and conspiracy theories just to avoid acknowledging that men, too, can be targets of sexism

Toxic masculinity? Just call it sexism.

There are plenty of things wrong in how the society treats young men and their issues, and this feminist bullshit is not helping.
>>
I think they're actually caused by bad parenting and a sense of entitlement. I've known a few guys like this and they all feel entitled to sex, yet they dont talk to females and they just play PC games all the time. It's really obnoxious.
>>
>>35189592
You don't. Society needs toxic masculinity. It's a byproduct of socializing men to assume risk on behalf of women and society at large, in the form of combat or dangerous but necessary work. That is the aspect of masculinity feminists conveniently leave out.
>>
>>35190721
>>35190637
>>35191119
>Always thinking it's about white people
There's a reason she didn't say white
>>
>>35189592
Give men more sex.
>>
>>35191344
Low testoterone contributes to poor parenting and men feel entitled to sex while not chasing it.

Low test = pussy
robots + testoterone = /fit/
>>
>>35190721
Black males shoot far more people, it's just not news.
>>
>>35191738
Your /pol/ is showing, but that's right, blacks shoot more it became a statistic, not news.
>>
>>35191166
most girls are too stupid or hypocritical to even help dismantle toxic masculinity

>i love boys with a feminine side!
she said, before exclusively ogling all of the 6ft+ guys in the club and then going home to get railed by the one with the strongest jawline
>>
File: 1487899113055.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487899113055.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>mass castration
>>
>>35189616
Well that didn't take long.

This X infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Am5fd_Zpws
>>
>>35189592
KILL ALL MEN, CASTRATE THE YOUTH!

Serious shit, toxic masculinity is garbage invented to slander men on the basis of "some people did bad, so you are bad as well because muh conplikatedd wordzz"

Gas all the SJW, they are a lost cause.
>>
>>35189592
First time i ever agree with Anita.

Gender expectations are in general super unhelpful, because they are caricatures of how people should act. It has no tolerance for personal variations.

First step is to stop glamorizing behavior that is shitty if everyone acted that way. Gender norms have been allowed to be so toxic because the other gender is supposed to "balance it out", which is total bullshit in my opinion. Things like sexual bravado for men vs sexual purity for women, pathological male aggression vs. boundless motherly care that women are expected to have.
>>
I wish women would stop telling men how to be men. The thing is, they don't think there is a single difference between men and women so this makes complete sense to them
>>
>>35189651
this, we need more qt trap boys instead of macho lifting manlets who keep trying to overcompensate for their masculinity
>>
>>35192317
Couldn't agree more anon. I wish more guys werent these walking memes of dude Bros and shit
>>
>>35191116
I'm reading parts of his manifesto right now. He's fucking right.
>>
>>35190637
>fake genocide
>"genocide" by marriage and personal preference
>meanwhile whites commit actual genocide on Jews
>Jews are apparently the bad ones here
>>
>>35192533
Finally taking the Ted pill eh?
>>
>>35192631
I'd heard of the Unabomber but didn't know anything about him until now. This just further convinces me that a hyper-socialized, controlled society can only be the result of a coordinated effort by a (((collective)))
>>
>>35189592
>toxic masculinity
What the fuck is this? Seems like meaningless buzzwords.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35189592
By stopping feminism, because feminists are actually hypermasculine and represent all the things they consider toxic.

>yfw feminists were projecting all along
>>
>>35189592

by consiously ignoring Anita and her conartist SJW friends for the rest of their lifetimes
>>
without religion this is what you get.

a bunch of self-righteous psychotic women who are far far removed from humanity.
please tell me how her tweeting random conjecture is helping anyone but herself?

please tell me how these women help anyone but themselves.
that's the real smoking gun, is how feminists don't give a shit about anyone for real, they really don't and it's a joke to even entertain that they do.
>>
>>35191767
this.

its one thing if roasties want to have ridiculously high standards and only want to go after chads, but don't fucking act like you only care about "what's on the inside" to make yourself look and feel good. the only thing worse than a roastie is a delusional roastie.
>>
>>35189750
>implying she isnt right
men are literally the most evil race walking on this planet, you can see as much as u want bout girls but men are far woorse.
>>
>>35191087
This honestly would fix 99% of the problems roasties bitch about.

>far fewer shooters going ape out of desperation and loneliness
>far fewer incidences of rape and sexual assault
>much calmer, happier men because they have a qt to bust a nut in every day
>harder working men seeking to support and take care of their qt
>more kids for the future wages life lifestyle because of monogamous traditional families
>much more frivolous spending for dates and spoiling your loyal qt
>naturally less agressive men ("toxic masculinity) since they're happy and well adjusted instead

And it even solves things roasties don't give a shit about.

>far fewer male suicides
>much happier and well adjusted men
>improved school and work performance compared to women

It's literally a win win. Too bad roasties and numales will never see this and instead punish the victims, men.
>>
>>35192885
>without religion this is what you get.
Actually this, there's really nothing to bind people together anymore or tell them what's right and while people shouldn't need religion or fear of some eternal punishment to not do fucked up shit, women are unempathetic and borderline psychopathic
>>
>>35191076
They all look like inbreds to me, shouldnt that be a issue instead
>>
>>35192885
Her point is valid. This is what you get in a free society.

Humanity doesn't have to be muzzled by totalitarian ideologies and institutions.
>>
>>35192008
>yfw they only castrate beta losers and leave chads dick alone
>>
>>35191662
>/fit/
>literally /chad/
>robots
you what
>>
>>35192053
>some are bad
>clearly these bad people are only men
>you are so aggressive yourself even in the comment section
>"""men aren't bad ppl""""
its in ur genes anon, don't worry, we know u cant do anything abbout it. thats why we'll fix u up :)
>>
>>35189592
>satirically responds
>genuinely responds thinking she's referring to just Chad
Yea, okay.
>>
>>35193110
>win win
only men win
if every man gets a qt3.14 then all the roasties (95% of women) will be forever alone
>>
>>35193165
/fit/ is like just robots but with muscles or at least interest in fitness stuffs. Seriously, try browsing /fit/ today it's full of homo buff autists who think boipucci is superior.
>>
>>35190721
>>35189592
Shitreddit says AND tumblr?
>>
>>35193275
>all gays are robots
what
what
>>
>>35193165
Is everyone here fucking new? Thinking/ fit/ is chad get the fuck up outta here
>>
>>35189592
Children aren't growing up naturally anymore. Most are raised/taught by media now. Some boys go apeshit, some girls become skanks.

Parents need to pay attention to their fucking kids.

That being said, some kids turn out alright despite this.
>>
>>35193465
>Most are raised/taught by media now.

How does that differ from growing up naturally? IMO the media just reflects what we value as a society: individualism and hedonism over virtue and community.
>>
>>35193717
I think he mean the parents give less fuck to their children nowadays.
Not present when they are needed, not punishing bad behaviors, not rewarding/acknowledging good behaviors, not there to share the real experience they've had of the world.
>>
This shit is fucking proof that we need more mass shootings. Natural Selection. Fuckers should be shot.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.