[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daughter comes home looking like this. What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1459701126969.jpg (175KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1459701126969.jpg
175KB, 1080x1349px
Your daughter comes home looking like this.
What do?
>>
>>35189455
what you iz lil gurl?

this straight r9k right here

robots 4 life

i then proceed to shoot her in the face
>>
>>35189455
be happy she'll atleast not worry about a career and just settle down and have kids
also, she'll probably attract weird Screamo guys, so no blacks!
cons: she's now a meth head slut
>>
>>35189577
tattoos scream insecurity and low self worth. black guys will flock to her.
>>
Say, "West side, nigga"
>>
entry level pleb faggot who gave you that shit i'll show him what it means to be a patrician
>>
Beat the ever loving fuck out of her, and give her severe mental issues for life
>>
>>35189598
I dunno about>>35189577
But where I come from, the blacks are scared of the rivet heads, and don't like fucking with them
>>
Strip put in the bath and scrub vigoursly until the cultural enrichment comes off
>>
>>35189455
Rape her, obviously.
--
>>
File: ewqeqe.jpg (12KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
ewqeqe.jpg
12KB, 300x255px
>>35190400
??????????????E/WQlmlMLMlw
>>
Probobly fap on it
>>
>>35189455

not freak out about temporary tattoos?
>>
>>35190322
what does tattoos have to do with other cultures?
>>
yo lil homeslice whats up, want a moutain dew fountain? then watch ed edd and eddie or whatever the fuck you fucks watch nowadays
>>
>>35189455
>Tell her she looks fat and ugly
>Then she'll turn into a empty shell with boulimia nervosa.
>Then when she grows up she'll fuck every guy for fun even when she's married.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.