[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots, I finally have to descend into wagecuckery. Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1464568646918.png (863KB, 1205x904px) Image search: [Google]
1464568646918.png
863KB, 1205x904px
Well robots, I finally have to descend into wagecuckery. Feels bad man. What should I do with my final days of freedom?
>>
please repsond to my post thanks
>>
>>35188281
pray that world will end
>>
>>35188281
What job?
I've been full time for a year and working for 3.
It's either great or shit
>>
>>35188281

Mentally prepare yourself for the life ahead of you.

It's hard to move up in America these days. Work your ass off every day. Get overtime. Save your money and invest it wisely.

And most of all, try to find a smile in the pain.

God bless.
>>
>>35189773
codemonkey
>>
>>35189815
do you have a degree? wondering how one becomes a codemonkey

I am both sorry and jealous anon. stray strong, better times await. having money to spend is nice, you can buy all kinds of autistic shit without your mom's approval.
>>
>>35189815
cheer up bro, at least of all the jobs you could have got, you got a decent one. coding is fun, and most of the time pretty easy. it could be worse, you could be working at mcdonald's.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35188281
This thing: run away.
>>
>>35191064
I do. But it took me more than three years to get it. What kinds of autistic things should I buy? I wanna get one of those spinners but Idk what else

>>35191152
I guess so. I hope they will just mostly leave me alone and not make me talk much

>>35191186
I wish
>>
>>35191574
Of of thise waifu boxes that sends you texts and turns the lights on
>>
>>35188281
Just take it easy man enjoy NEEThood while you still can.
>>
>>35191584
What are those? I haven't heard of them

>>35191592
I'm trying, pretty much just sleeping and playing vidya/watching shows. I have a hard time relaxing when I can feel my time is limited though
>>
>>35191616
>I have a hard time relaxing when I can feel my time is limited though

I know this feel. I hope everything turns out ok for you robro.
>>
To anyone who must slave: for your sanity's sake, don't allow yourself to get bored.

My job involves some of the most menial shit I've ever had to do: stripping wires, screwing nuts to things, drilling holes, etc., all for hours on end. I listen to audiobooks, but it's all I can muster to not go wild and destroy everything out of frustration from the tedium.

I'm trying some fish oil and vitamin D supplements to see if it improves my mood. The biggest factor, though, for my mood is getting enough sleep. If you want to die because of your job, it just might be made more tolerable if you can manage to improve your sleep.
>>
>>35189815
And here I was thinking you were going to have to pick up a shitty retail position or something like that.

>>35191574
>What kinds of autistic things should I buy?
I'd start simple, most of the neets here eat pretty shit. Once you get a fun fund going on I'd really focus on improving that, assuming its applicable to you.
>>
>>35191616
The Gatebox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
We're one step close to achieving real life waifus
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.