[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/UNI/ THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

I just found out that I won't be able to transfer to a university because I fucked up the dates...have to wait until next year.
>Causing me to graduate at 25
I hate being autistic.
>>
>tfw transferring isn't a financially viable option

I fucking hate where I am and hate what I'm studying. The hope of transferring got me to improve, but now I've lost all of that energy.
>>
>>35186870
>assignments due tomorrow
>browsing r9k and playing vidya
I can't fix my work ethic. My high school English teacher was right, once a procrastinator always a procrastinator.
>>
File: 1463583348577.png (13KB, 229x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463583348577.png
13KB, 229x275px
>just dropped my class I was F'ing and received a W
I'll get a refund, it won't affect my GPA now, yet I still feel incredibly guilty for doing it. Why guys, why?
>>
>Have to take an independent study to get enough credits in my minor to graduate next semester
>Need to ask a professor to oversee my independent study
>Dont know any of the professors well enough to comfortably ask them
>I have no fucking clue what independent study even fucking is
>>
>>35187421
Don't be. If you felt like you were going to keep your F, you made the right choice.
>>
I'm applying for grad schools and the only one I've been accepted to thus-far is University of Kentucky (though I think I've got a decent chance at Texas A&M). Can any robots attest to what it's like at University of Kentucky? I'm a non-white manlet if it makes any difference.
>>
>waiting outside the lecture hall
>4 hours early
>7am
I thought it was Monday because i didnt sleep last night. Im supposed to start at 9 on Mondays but now im here stupidly early. I dont want to walk home but i dont want to phonepost either.
>tfw phoneposting
>>
>>35186870
>25
lol i know niggas 25 just starting junior year.
>>
>>35186870
whats your degree?
it better be STEM.
>>
>OMG GUISE I'LL GRADUATE AT 25, SOOO OLD xDD
Fuck you millenial piece of shit
>>
>Just started sci degree
>Already feel behind despite no material being properly released

It's a good thing I've played this degree up so much that if I fail I can just kill myself as I have no other options.
>>
Im so fucked lmfao
my first year in uni has been a complete disaster
been depressed for most of the year making it really hard for me to actually get out of bed and do shit, and even when I'm feeling the motivation to do things I'm so bad at managing my time that I end up just doing badly on exams (assignments usually aren't too bad for me, but they're only worth at maximum like 20% of my grade) and get a shitty mark.

I really need to get my shit together this summer, might even take a year off. How do you bros do it?
>>
File: 1488258445289.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488258445289.png
30KB, 633x758px
I feel so bad. I almosy dont study anymore because of depression. Suicide seems to be my only choice. Fucking girls, why are you so desirable, fucking nature, why am I so ugly.
>>
>>35188712
I know those exact feels anon. I'm retaking a math class for the third time and still can't get myself to study. I have a fucking rock quiz tomorrow where I have to identify a bunch of different minerals and I'm shitposting on here instead of studying and I'm an ugly, depressed recluse who lives with his parents. Life is suffering. I wish I was a normie.
>>
>>35188712
I feel you anon. I dont know, depression hit me hard this year and I can't really put my finger on why - although I sense it has something to do with me realizing just how fucked up I am socially and how hopeless it is for me to try and make friends in a world like this. It just feels like I dont really fit in, you know? It really does detract from my ability to study and work though, and my grades are showing for it.
>>
>>35188712
The worst part is that I cannot evem manage my sleep. I slept 2 hours today and I have 7 lectures. Probably will just skip them as I am doing most of the time. I want to kill my mother for this shitty genes, lads.
>>
>>35188620
lol are you me?
doing comp eng and minor in CS. If i fail this shit theres nothing for me left uni but to just drop out. 2nd year btw..
>>
>>35188630
attend CC you nigger.grind out 2 years at low cost and bust your ass junior year and you'll make it.Im doing this.
>>
>>35188712
>Suicide seems to be my only choice.
I even managed to stop caring about women, and this feeling hasn't gone away. I just hate what I've done with my life.
>>
File: doj.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
doj.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>35186870
>drop out at 16
>get GED
>work construction at 17 earning 13/hr
>at 19 I become a foreman earning 20/hr
>company gets bought out 1 year later
>bumped up to 30/hr + company truck that I take home and drive to work
>sit in my comfy truck shitposting on my phone all day
>be 27
>own 4 homes, 3 of which I rent out to non-nigger families
>lots of money saved
>never had an actual gf (but not a virgin)
>in great shape, my own place, plenty of cash, etc
>thinking of going to community college for fun and fuck 18-21 year old whores I missed out on
>will probably have nothing in common with 18-21 year olds

wat do?
>>
>>35188736
>>35188752
Why did society left us? Should we just become monks or what? Dont you feel that there is something fundamentally bad with it? I mean there should be a solution for us, aa-am I right?
>>
File: 1487668719364.png (185KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1487668719364.png
185KB, 693x662px
>>35188811
Why do you lie, anon? It wont help you.
>>
>>35188811
They'll know you're older and will be creeped out by you unless you're chad
>>
>>35188825
There should be something to help us. Ideally, they should've detected our anti-social autistic tendencies when we were young and tried to help us get better as we get older. Instead I grew up with helicopter parents who wouldn't let me do shit or hang out with anyone and now complain because I have no friends. The older you get the harder it gets and the less people give a shit. Feels pretty hopeless desu, it might be nice to save up some money and just live out in the boonies by myself. Seems like a pipe dream tho.
>>
>>35188811
Well certainly dont start giving a fuck now, invite them over your house for drinks and bang em
>>
>>35188795
can't attend CC for what I want to do
>>
>>35188906
degree program?
>>
>>35188874
I wish I was in the US. At least I would be able to shoot myself.
>>
>>35188853

Lie about what? Working? What's so outlandish to have a job that basically requires no social skills and you primarily work with men? I may have a decent job and I'm financially stable but I'm still socially retarded. Like I said, I dropped out at 16. I have no social skills other than being "professional" in a work environment. The only reason why I'm not a virgin is because I paid for sex.
>>
>>35188811
i like reading these, they inspire me to work hard for at least a day or two. then i just go back to being a lazy shit tho
>>
>>35187271
Same. I'm going to do something I've never done and skip a multichapter quiz tomorrow. There's just no way.
>>
>>35188825
Honestly anon idk. I feel like I could have some place in society if I put in the work and improved myself, both physically and socially - but at the same time I think that, even if I do put in the work to try and self-improve, there's a chance that I could still be the same depressed robot that I am today, just with a decent body and superficial social relationships and no real friends.

>>35188874
My mom was and still is extremely caring. In fact, I feel like she's the only person in the world except for one of my very good friends with whom I have a real connection with. My dad was an asshole and I ended up getting left with him for most of my highschool years. But I was in the same boat as you in terms of my parents never really letting me do anything (or rather, they weren't really able to afford to put me into any kind of programs or anything like that) and that really fucked me up in the end because now I have no social connections and no means of making social connections because I have no social skills. I had a lot of hopes and aspirations when I was younger to get into a good career (I was leaning toward medicine, still am) but fuck me how am I supposed to do it when im a sperg?
>>
>>35188927
Health sciences, focus on population sciences in case the medicine gig doesn't work out. I want to pursue medicine after I get my undergraduate degree.
>>
>>35189001
My parents are also super caring, to the point where it pisses me off sometimes how much they care about me. It kinda feels like I have nobody to be angry at since I was lucky enough to be born with 2 loving parents who provided for me but I still somehow grew up a failure.
>>
>>35186870

Im 27 and on my first semester. Shut up.>>35188956
>>
>>35189001
I am so incapable of doing something by myself that newertheless I want to go to gym I still cannot make myself to do it. Same with finding 2nd year accomodation.
>>
>>35189155
thats a struggle man, but I feel you. I'm really bad at actually getting things done for myself - like thankfully all of my residence applications and shit are done online and can be done in about 15 minutes, because otherwise I wouldn't have a place to live next year. My car is currently broken down (and has been for about a month now) and I need to get it towed to a shop and fixed, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
>>
>>35189182
Why are people here so same to me but irl everyone is so different?
>>
>>35189254
2 reasons.
1. People similar to you are much more likely to gather here on /r9k/ than they are anywhere else irl
2. People are much more open and honest on 4chan. There may be people who are just like you irl but they just can't open up to anyone so you guys will never end up meeting. I talk a lot about my life on here but I'm super closed off irl and I don't think I'd be able to talk to anyone about the things I do on here.
>>
I wish I tried harder in college. My brother is graduating next year and I'm still only halfway through my degree.
>>
File: 1488256562484.png (111KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488256562484.png
111KB, 482x427px
>>35189319
I just need someone to talk.
>>
>>35189254
>>35189319
A lot of it has to do with the fact that people like us dont get out and around often enough to make friends. I mean lets be honest, we're shut ins, pretty hard to meet other shut ins :P
>>35189409
If you wanna talk, shoot me your kik or something, I'd be happy to talk. I'm pretty lonely tonight too
>>
>>35189435
I mean real talking, with air vibration. Unfortunately I failed to install kik.
>>
We need a robot friendly uni.
>>
>>35189908
what are online classes
>>
>>35189988
online classes aren't an option because robots would never be able to motivate themselves to learn their own content
>>
>>35190125
I will. I wad pretty motivated before the uni, but all motivation vanished after I started attending this normie hyve.
>>
>>35189064
This is the worst feel.
>nobody to blame but yourself
Merciful death can't come soon enough.
>>
>>35189064
At least my are bad enough to blame them.
>>
File: 1351365257761.jpg (361KB, 756x470px) Image search: [Google]
1351365257761.jpg
361KB, 756x470px
>housemate keeps pissing on the toilet seat
>doesn't flush the toilet
>pisses directly into the bowl really loudly, I can hear it from my room with the door closed 1 floor up
>scared to say anything to him
>other housemate asked him for something
>next day he "accidentally" threw all his kitchen stuff into the bin
>>
File: 1457486146523.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1457486146523.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>35187271
>did absolutely fucking nothing at school
>strong disdain for the education system and the people that submit so freely to it
>actually on track to achieving my dreams
>19

Feels fucking good man
>>
>>35191261
What are your dreams?
Originally commented upon
>>
File: 1452401963473.png (261KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1452401963473.png
261KB, 777x777px
>got rejected by all unis that were slightly better
>average of +90% as of now
>>
File: 451615-001.jpg (83KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
451615-001.jpg
83KB, 506x338px
>>35191261
>mfw

I think you're full of shit. But will stick around to see your response.
>>
>>35191313
A future in dance music (the good kind)

Already started working in a very well known club in London, surrounded by the right people for the first time in my life. The plan initially was to establish myself in the industry and then start DJing but now I want to use the best years of my life making people dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2m_AgzLAxY
>>
File: 000_mad.jpg (35KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
000_mad.jpg
35KB, 480x538px
>>35191395
Good for you anon, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 249x129px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 249x129px
>>35191395
>mfw
DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>35191408
>>35191427

fucking yes boys, yes we are

I spent so many years alone and have learnt so much from it.
>>
>>35186870

> apply for physiotherapy
> one university offers me "health, wellbeing and social care"

fuck you I didn't wipe ass in a care home for work experience for 2 years to get a degree in being a care worker
>>
>>35188712
I lost my scholarship last semester(my first semester) and there's no way I can get it back, so even if I made all perfect grades this semester, it's over. Almost two months in and I haven't done one single assignment, not even showed up for tests. I can't bring myself to even try, when it is all literally completely pointless.
>>
>think I might have ADHD
>talk to mom and honestly let her know that I can't seem to focus on school but she laughs at me and says I'm just lazy
>see that school has a therapist that's included in the tuition
>sign outside the office says that school policy is no add or ADHD diagnoses are done by on campus professionals
That's such bullshit. Idk if it's cause normies go in and lie about it or what but why wouldn't you try to help people with the disease that impedes learning new shit? It's like they want people to fail.
>>
>>35191154
>doesn't flush the toilet
what's wrong with saving water?
>pisses directly into the bowl really loudly, I can hear it from my room with the door closed 1 floor up
I really don't understand why this bothers some people
>>
File: .png (84KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
.png
84KB, 436x425px
>tfw so much work to do
>no idea what do for a course assignment
>50% of people fail this course

who here /stressed/
>>
>>35188772
>just started a "SCI" degree
>doing comp eng and CS

pick one you pseudo brainlet
>>
>>35192740
>pseudo brainlet
So he's a fake dumb person? Hmm
>>
>>35187421
Thats going to fuck your transfers with a 10 foot dick. Professors told me taking a 30 in class was better than a W
>>
>>35191154
>one housemate has begun "cooking"
>leaves food chunks all over the fucking kitchen
>kitchen is now virtually unusable to the rest of us
>asked him to pick up after himself over a dozen times but he's such an inconsiderate prick he never does
>>
>>35193472
I had one of those roommate my freshman year living in a dorm. Thank fuck we didn't have an actual kitchen or it would have looked like a war zone.
>>
>degree requires me to have a mandatory third language so I can graduate
>7th semester out of 10
>Haven't even started looking at classes or teachers

Which language is doable to have an average conversational level in a year?
Im guessing Italian or French, already learned Spanish so Italian seems like the most adequate choice
Also, can you self teach yourself a language by using apps, books, videos etc?
>>
>>35193562
>self teach yourself
kek, sorry I'm an early wagecuck so mindfog and grogginess is usual at this time
>>
>>35192740
>pseudo brainlet
>>
File: stem.png (380KB, 1040x862px) Image search: [Google]
stem.png
380KB, 1040x862px
why do most people in STEM dress like autists?
>>
If you go to uni you aren't a robot
>>
>>35193624
>tfw just dropped out last week
at long last, I am truly a robot again
>>
>>35193660
What made you drop out and how much time did you consider dropping out before actually doing it?
>>
>>35193675
>what made you drop out
Social anxiety and pot addiction meant I wasn't going to my classes and was barely eating as well.

>how much time did you consider dropping out before actually doing it?
Since December.
>>
>>35187271
The hardest part of doing something is starting it
>>
>>35193611

autism and systems thinking(used alot in engineering) are correlated with eachother
>>
>>35186870
> went to lecture
> saw a girl
> day ruined
>>
>>35193457
>wanting to fail and pay again to repeat the class over getting a refund
Good goy, listen to your
Professors, they know better :)
>>
>>35194314
I wish I was born in 2070, when Europe is Muslim and girls are either not aloved to unies, or always have to hide their faces.
>>
File: 1441278337205.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1441278337205.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>spend 4 hours a day "working" on Master Thesis
>less than 2 hours of actual work because 4chan is more interesting
>write half a page a day
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.