[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly is this the proper way to date someone? >a random

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How exactly is this the proper way to date someone?

>a random man touches a random woman
>if he is attractive she sleeps with him
>she gets attached
>they continously fuck
>they have a few things in common
>they fuck enough times and decide to get married and have kids

I'm not trying to be a "nice guy" but how can women seriously prefer strangers over male friends that they have known and trusted for so long?

For those in the "friendzone", why is this even a thing? When you're in love with someone, you are supposed to go to them for comfort and support. Instead, these women fuck other guys and use their friends for support, when they should be using the guy they are fucking for support.

I thought love is built upon trust and cooperation. Not fucking random strangers.

In the end, regardless of what Women do, they want hapiness, just like men - so why not just date the men they are closest to?

Should we just eradicate all women?
>>
>>35185767
Proper Dating is when you go on out with the person you're interested in to see if you're compatible and have anything in common.
>>
>>35185767
The friendzone is a meme. The last girl I "dated" i knew for months before we were together. First time I fell in love too
>>
>>35185767
You need to be firm and not already be in a relationship of any other form with them. If the dont show interest then nuke and move on. If they do then you dont belong here get the fuck out. Also never trust a woman. They are so fucking catty it hurts. Even if you manage to find a chill one the second another woman comes into view she shits the bed.
>>
>>35185767
I wish this slut didn't put a watermark on every goddamn image. I can't look at any of her pictures because of it. I don't even know why it makes me so angry. Holy shit.
>>
>>35185767
>I'm not trying to be a "nice guy" but how can women seriously prefer strangers over male friends that they have known and trusted for so long?

Because those male friends don't make their intention and goals clear enough.

I learn it the hard way. Even if it's with a opposite sex friend you've known for years, if you don't make a move towards sex/marriage/romance, things wouldn't advance, and there you are, goddamn friendzone.

Most people think if they tried to advance but fail, it will ruin the "friendship", truth is, if it's ruined with just that, it's not a genuine friendship. A genuine one, won't break even after a failed attept to advance to romance, instead it'd be more tight with the newfound respect of your honesty, and perhaps give it time, the romance might bloom for the courage to advance things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.