[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are ugly people allowed to be successful?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: David_Mills.jpg (39KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
David_Mills.jpg
39KB, 800x468px
Why are ugly people allowed to be successful?
>>
>>35185753
>Why are ugly people allowed to be successful?
why are they even allowed to exist?
>>
>>35185753
Because of the merits of competence; why the fuck do you think?
>>
>>35185753
hard work and luck doesn't discriminate
>>
>>35186983
We don't live in a meritocracy, anon.

Ugly people deserve to be cast unto the rocks as infants.
>>
>>35187000
>hard work and luck doesn't discriminate
yes but I am saying that it should
>>
>>35187047
you could also say fire should be wet but that won't make it true either
>>
File: 1458498661082.png (293KB, 994x955px) Image search: [Google]
1458498661082.png
293KB, 994x955px
>>35187068
this is a stupid post, it upsets me that you felt the need to make it

please stop posting in my thread and any future threads which I make
>>
>>35187009
>Ugly people deserve to be cast unto the rocks as infants.

.....and why is that? Please explain.
>>
>>35187139
wah wah wah you didn't post the way i wanted you to post wah wah wah

cry moar
>>
>>35185753
If someone can produce desirably results, then why should they not be rewarded for it? It makes little sense to deny them earned reward simply because they're not attractive.

You shouldn't reward an attractive person for fucking up and costing more money then they've earned, so why should someone who actually does well and produces desired results not be rewarded for their time and effort? If the person is making you money and good fruits of labor, then they should be given financial incentive to continue to do so.

Why even care what they look like?
>>
File: 1486234986489.gif (366KB, 499x419px) Image search: [Google]
1486234986489.gif
366KB, 499x419px
>>35187335
>.....and why is that? Please explain.
.........because they are ugly???
>>
>>35185753
>Why are ugly people allowed to be successful?
they shouldn't be
>>
>>35185753
A remarkable face is good if you want to go into acting, you need to be clean/have good teeth though, but you don't have to be good looking.
>>
File: Fash 69.jpg (146KB, 1221x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Fash 69.jpg
146KB, 1221x1221px
>>35185753

Because some people are not shallow, self absorbed and narcissistic like you.

Some people can just grab life by the pussy because they have a better mind than you, one that isn't self-flagellatory and self pittying that keeps you crawling back to a laughing stock like /r9k/

Some men can simply be real men and make something of their lives without the vapid mentality self-obsession that a woman would have.
>>
>>35191315
Why did you post a depiction of a good looking man instead of an ugly person to go along with your post?
>>
Only someone insecure about their looks would be bothered by ugly people.
>>
>>35191398
in reality everyone is bothered by ugly people. humans naturally gravitate towards attractive things. look at sculptures and paintings by artists, or for a more low-brow perspective, open the television.

we like to pretend like being attractive doesn't matter but it does, in every field of life no matter what. ugly people end up in prison for a crime an attractive person would be ruled not guilty of.
>>
>>35191499
>in reality everyone is bothered by ugly people
in reality shallow people, who make up a large percentage but cannot be considered to represent all, are bothered by their own inner ugliness
>>
File: 1487255652523.png (38KB, 863x651px) Image search: [Google]
1487255652523.png
38KB, 863x651px
>>35191523
>inner ugliness
Why is it called inner UGLINESS? Its as if ugliness was a bad thing or something.
>>
>>35185753
They aren't though. Studies Show that ugly People are less likely to get hired when pitted against egually or even less competent competitors. And obviously they have no value on the sexual market unless they somehow get rich anyway and some Gold digger offers herself as a lifetime prostitute
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.