[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone here want to be a robot so fucking bad? Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

File: 1486960252836.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1486960252836.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
Why does everyone here want to be a robot so fucking bad? Is it just for the feeling of being accepted somewhere? It seems like the worst possible type of person to be from an outside perspective.
>>
>>35185745

We don't want to. We've just accepted our fate. It's the life we know, and honestly. sometimes it has its advantages.
>>
>>35185745
No, just want to interact with people who arent retarded, is all.
>>
>>35185777
It just seems so strange to me, you guys always feel the need to decide who's in and who's not, as if it's some high-class elitist club. If someone feels like a loser, just let em in.

also, nice get.
>>
>>35185827
there's no need to decide who's in and who's not
we're just pointing out the obvious
>>
>>35185805
I get that.

organelle
>>
>>35185745
Over time as you live the life of a total failure, a loser, someone alienated by society and wracked with mental issues, you start to feel disdain for normal people. You see guys with girlfriends as your enemies. You see women as hateful roasties bent on making you miserable. You start to see everyone who doesn't live a lonely and disfunctional life as some kind of plague. Eventually you start to feel more connected to other people in your position, and soon enough, you like calling yourself a robot. It makes you feel accepted. Sure you still live in squalor but you have a bare minimum of human contact. You start to feel comfy here.
I'm sure that deep down all of us wanted at some point to be normal, or at least accepted. I gave up on the 3D world a long time ago but sometimes I still get that feeling.
>>
File: tisallfine.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tisallfine.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>35185827
if only you normalshits didnt have your sick urges at socialization and circlejerks, maybe we wouldnt care about you being around.
but nooo, you have to bring every single thing we hate about your kind on autistic imageboards, always orbitting the first """""""""""""""""fembot""""""""""""""""" (FEMALES CANNOT BE ROBOTS) that appears in any thread.
You are of deserving a slow, painful, burning death for merely existing.
>>
>>35185941
You realize you can have all those same problems and have had sex once or twice before?
>>
>>35186001
Lel mate
>implying you can be a TOTAL LOSER if someone liked you enough to HAVE SEX WITH YOU
get out right now.
>>
>>35185745
Normal is going with a current trend not wanting to make a radical change in lifestyle. It is a way to feel accepted and live in a safety zone of comfort without any real complications.

However, there are many unique people. So sheep following sheep is another way of being normal. Being a consumer is normal. Following structured taught guidelines to blend in society is normal.

But the truth is, many people are forced to be normal. There are so many laws and rules that people need to be normal to survive and communicate in the mainstream lifestyle of human behavior.

If you go beyond normal, most normal people will not relate to you or want to be around you.

However, your personal life is different. Go inside the home, you will find many un-normal people. That is the irony of being a slave to a structured system of control.

It is just like listening to a news broadcaster with that boring one tone vocal that drives you insane. Then the broadcaster goes home and gets drunk acting like an animal. So normal is really just a front to hide the true unique personalities that really need a place of their own. or not simple wait oh no cavities I'm never getting those my tooth hearts when I eat no peepee is getting hard no my pants are shrinking can I smell your hair?
>>
>>35186023
Why? I like you guys
>>
>>35185962
why can't females be robots? why does it even matter? why would anyone want to be a robot?
>>
>>35185745
Being robots for some reason made me feel more aligned with my live. Like, finally I've found somewhere where I fit, round peg ointo round hole kind of feel.
>>
>>35186102
its simple, peanut head, females can opt out of robotdom easily. its like unchecking a configuration option in your browser, but it goes grey after it is unchecked. males does not have such luxury.
>>
>>35186165
hey come on man I was just asking you a question no need to call me a peanut head

we're all friends here
>>
>>35185745
It's for the (You)s this place is chock with most underage rats and late bloomers. Both are immature as fuck and want scert club retarded shit.
Im sure there is a rare few that are actually older robots but I bet most of them have the intelligence of a 15 year old (so they think they are some wise sage even though their life is failure the living space.)
>>
>>35185745

Who said that we want to be robots? We just don't want you pretending you're the same as us.
>>
File: beepbeep.jpg (165KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
beepbeep.jpg
165KB, 1067x1600px
>>35186196
it does not matter because you arent one of us, its highly likely you are a roach disguising as a fellow robot to shill your way. i have no respect for normalcattle like you.
>>
>>35185805
your in the wrong place
earth
>>
I'm not a robot all around I just like to come here because I like to read about the awkward social interaction and autismo-like behavior threads because it doesn't make me feel so alone
>>
File: kkkkke.jpg (94KB, 422x408px)
kkkkke.jpg
94KB, 422x408px
>implying I want to be a robot

THIS IS A LIVING HELL FOR ME. I'D RATHER SLIT MY THROAT THAN LIVE TILL 30 AS A ROBOT. I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BE A NORMAL FUNCTIONING HUMAN

AHHHH FUCK YOU NORMALFAGS. DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE ROBOTHOOD IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE?? LIKE A FUCKING FASHION ACCURACY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35185745
I dont

Only normalfags want to be robots so they can feel special and be depressed lol! xDd

I hate it when normalfags have to defend how robotic they are
>oh ive had 10 girlfriends and i go clubbing weekly
>b-but im a robot too guise because i feel loneli xD
NORMALFAGS OUT
>>
>>35186073
stay, friend
as long as you can commiserate with us and don't try to change people here then you're good in my book.
>>
>>35185745
Nobody chooses to be a robot.
>>
File: IMG_2438.jpg (94KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.jpg
94KB, 1300x957px
>>35185805
>people who arent retarded
>on /r9k/

ok
>>
>>35186325

This. It's fucking retarded.
Like going to a group of diseased people and pretending you're the same as them, like it's a fad.
>>
>>35186325
> DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE ROBOTHOOD IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE?
In a lot of cases it is. Some they can't help it but a lot use some crazy ass circular logic to why they can't become something more than they are.
>>
>>35186301
not op, but you are a tad paranoid
settle down m8
>>
>>35186325
Ledditors want in for their internet points and to validate their snowflake syndrome
most of /r9k/ seems to be failed normalfags
>>
File: mongoloid_sex.jpg (116KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mongoloid_sex.jpg
116KB, 666x1000px
>>35186073
How about this, you can stay but dont go around saying
>hooh i hed sex
>just bee urself
>how can you live like that?
>why are you so autistic?
and other normalfag phrases.

>>35186102
Women cannot be robots - any woman can easily attract a man. As a woman you can have trash tier genetics and still attract a mate. Even women who are too lazy to not even be fat can manage it. Any woman could go get sex and even a boyfriend with minimal effort.
A man is measured by his accomplishments; a woman is measured by her vagina.
>>35186301
> normalcattle
i like this, i might steal it.
>>
File: 135466735848.jpg (48KB, 502x459px)
135466735848.jpg
48KB, 502x459px
>>35185962
>but nooo, you have to bring every single thing we hate about your kind on autistic imageboards
>implying it isn't kids
>implying it isn't other robots so thirsty for (You)s they roll play as females, chads, and normies because they get better attention that way
>>
File: SICKMEME.jpg (88KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
SICKMEME.jpg
88KB, 600x798px
>>35186410
its common knowledge that the robot always have something off about him, specifically in his head, you reek of normalfaggotry.
>>
File: mick.jpg (15KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
mick.jpg
15KB, 249x243px
>>35186409

If you are still a robot by 25 it is statistically unlikely that you will ever have sex ( In a consensual, not paid for way). Robothood is a permanent affliction for many people

The truth is, life is a house you build in your youth, then live in during your age. Robots couldn't build their homes so they will drift from place to place, always unsettled.
>>
File: 632576423743788.png (1MB, 1238x374px) Image search: [Google]
632576423743788.png
1MB, 1238x374px
>>35186524
>If you are still a robot by 25 it is statistically unlikely that you will ever have sex
last week it was 22 week before that it was 30. You guys just make up shit to keep yourselves from braving the door.

>Robots couldn't build their homes
again, most could but didn't, they sat around and made conjecture of why trying was pointless and when they got older they just made new conjecture of why it's pointless now.

Are there some that are truly doom? Yes. but they are a small number, far fewer than what visit here and most that end up defeated are the fools that create a prison of the mind because they meme themselves into believing rejection and failing is worse than even trying when the truth is the flip and it's better to have been rejected thousands of times and failed at success then to never try at all being haunted that your life is over at 30.
>>
>>35186495
WHY THE FUCK WOULD A ROBOT EVEN BOTHER REPLYING TO FEMALES ON THIS BOARD
LIKE I SAID, ITS CLEARLY NORMALCATTLE FEEDING THE SUCCUBI WITH ATTENTION ON MY BOARD
FCK OFF
>>
>>35186524
25?

I thought the cutoff was 23? That's the age most "normal" people finished with college with experiences and networks to set off to the world.
>>
File: 65004707.jpg (201KB, 500x500px)
65004707.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
>>35186728
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD A ROBOT EVEN BOTHER REPLYING TO FEMALES ON THIS BOARD
because most "robots" are between 14 and 20 and are suffering teen angst and just brand themselves as robots because they didn't get/are not getting their dick wet in HS, so that "femanon" posting about her robot feels is their perfect excuse to just scream and shot at them for all the short comings they have suffered.
>>
File: r9k.png (109KB, 982x244px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
109KB, 982x244px
>>35186524
>If you are still a robot by 25 it is statistically unlikely that you will ever have sex
>tfw I have seen this quote with 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27 in just today's time.
On one hand I really need to take a break from here, on the other hand this self branding shit is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>35186709
>again, most could but didn't, they sat around and made conjecture of why trying was pointless

No, their parents either gave them poor genes or a poor upbringing, so they never became what they needed to be.

>and when they got older they just made new conjecture of why it's pointless now.

You can't undo the damage done during your developmental years. It's not a choice.
>>
>>35186709

>Some obscure group of robots are salvageable and some aren't but I won't give information of how this delineation works

Alright faggot, thanks for the rundown
>>
>>35185962
Wizardchan exists if you want a safe space.
>>
File: 1455111793567.jpg (19KB, 220x588px) Image search: [Google]
1455111793567.jpg
19KB, 220x588px
>>35186902
>No, their parents either gave them poor genes or a poor upbringing
if you truly think that then why care what any normie think, say or does? You play those cards then you remove free will and everything in life is a song and dance based completely on your upbringing and no one controls it. So if you truly hold what you say as fact then you need to stop getting mad at normies. It's not their fault for how they act anymore than yours.

This is where you kids make me smile the most, you claim that all your fault and damages are on your genes and upbringing but completely ignore that means it's the same for your would be oppressors.
>>
>>35186917
It's simple do you blame others or yourself? From there, do you try and face the fear or stay away from it? It's honestly that black and white.
>>
>>35187031
Uh, last time i checked everyone didnt have my parents.
>>
>>35186971
you are a fucking idiot, wizardchan does not really ban non-virgins, in fact, they are lurking and shitposting in the site as non-virgins, pretending to be a virgin. There is no real check to verify that you are truly virgin, not a succubus, and that is its main flaw, might as well stay here.
>>
>>35187097
But they had parents(or something to that effect) and just like yours they shaped how they saw the world. You claim your life was over because of them? What if that normie can't see it because his parents made it clear people like you can't exist? Why ask them to change? Perhaps just like you they can't, perhaps just like you they are set as they are and nothing changes that? Do you see how completely stupid you would look holding anger at them for things that are just as much outside their control? You are far more normie then you know anon.
>>
>>35185962
I've had sex thousands of times with multiple women. I'm still a robot.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77KB, 1544x800px) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77KB, 1544x800px
>>35187101
>There is no real check to verify that you are truly virgin, not a succubus
and yet here you reply to any that make such claims? To be aware there is no way of knowing but then to flip when a post claims something that can't be proven? Way to put yourself in a corner.
>>
>>35187202
Youre being far too black or white.

Yes, they had parents and i had parents too. Yes, my life is to an extent my own fault and so is theirs. However, to claim that your upbringing has no affect on your life is completely ridiculous.

People can change. However, youre never going to get your shit fully together if you fuck up your teens and twenties which will be as a result of your upbringing.
>>
>>35187284
>This robot has to lie to himself about why he's such a fuck up
>In doing so he'll never identify himself as the reason he's a failure and thus will never ever be able to fix it
>>
>>35187301
I know exactly why im shit. I cant talk to people to save my life. I get anxious, sweaty and start to stutter if i have to say more than yes or no to someone. If shouted at cashiers and random people to shut up before because i cant bare the conversation. You know why this is? Its because my parents home schooled me so i never had to talk to people.
>>
>>35187350
>IT'S BECAUSE OF MY MUM AND DAD
>FUCK YOU MUM AND DAD!
>NO I WON'T LEARN TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE NORMALLY

You sound like a child. If you can talk to your family you can talk to anyone.
>>
>>35187395
>If you can talk to your family you can talk to anyone.
t. normalfag

Fuck off. What do you suppose is the reason i cant talk to people? You think im just a pussy? Yeah, i am a pussy but you have to learn social skills and i never did. You learn a hell of a lot more at school than just maths and science.
>>
>>35187284
>Youre being far too black or white.
Claims the guy that thinks it's impossible to get non paid sex at 25.
>Yes, they had parents and i had parents too. Yes, my life is to an extent my own fault and so is theirs.
>However, to claim that your upbringing has no affect on your life is completely ridiculous.
now where did I say that? Where at any point did I post it had no affect? This is why I use the word conjecture, you took a statement and created a whole argument that wasn't even there.
>However, youre never going to get your shit fully together if you fuck up your teens and twenties which will be as a result of your upbringing.
So then you agree that getting mad at normies is fucking pointless because they are just as much a byproduct of their upbringing as yours?

You are being a huge retard saying you had no control but then to look at others and expect them to have it.
>>
>>35187463
>BECAUSE I DIDN'T LEARN SOCIAL SKILLS AT THE STAGE OF LIFE I DEEM APPROPRIATE TO LEARN THEM I'M NEVER GOING TO BOTHER TRYING

I think your parents needed to hit you. Or hit you harder. Stop being a bitch and just learn them now.
>>
>>35187350
>Its because my parents home schooled me so i never had to talk to people.
Home schooled here as well as stuck with serious crippling asthma that made life outdoors hell as well as my mom thought everyone was out to get her and hated the neighborhood so playing with friends just wasn't an option. Have a pretty good life with a wife of 4 years now and three good friends I met at college. I know this doesn't rule out genetics but I can say it's not your family.
>>
>>35187536
Congrats on not being a defeatist faggot and putting work in to get where you are.
>>
>>35187467
>Claims the guy that thinks it's impossible to get non paid sex at 25.
Youre confusing me with another anon.

>now where did I say that? Where at any point did I post it had no affect? This is why I use the word conjecture, you took a statement and created a whole argument that wasn't even there.
>So then you agree that getting mad at normies is fucking pointless because they are just as much a byproduct of their upbringing as yours?
I never said normalfags were a 100% product of their upbringing either.

If a normalfag's parents raised them to fuck a stranger every other day then id forgive them for doing it as long as they were trying to change. I never learned how to talk to people but i am trying to fix it.

>>35187495
They did need to fucking hit me.
When did i say im not trying? I am trying. Im at least 15 years behind everyone else in this regard though.
>>
>>35187230
no ur not, unless they were hookers
>>
>>35187574
>Im at least 15 years behind everyone else in this regard though.

So? Better late than never. The other home schooled anon got his shit together and has a wife now. If he can do it so can you. If you look alright and manage to start talking to girls your sad story is going to get you so much pity sex if you play it right it isn't funny.
>>
>>35187463
>you have to learn social skills and i never did.
In all honestly humans are so all over the place it isn't even funny. I know kids that are stupid sharp as young as 4 and have social graces you never seen even in adults all the while there are kids that get special tutoring to be more gracful and social and they still shit the bed when a person approaches them.
I think life is just a rpg with stats made by huge gaps of RNG to where some get CHR 100 and others start with CHR 2
>>
>>35187595
I've never slept with a hooker. Although I've considered it just to see if they're better than others. Also trannies. Because I've never met one before and I'd like to try it.
>>
>>35187574
>Youre confusing me with another anon.
so you just took up his fight? Look at the reply strings, you are either him but lying or you are just shitposting now leaving me to wonder if I should stop giving you (You)s
>I never said normalfags were a 100% product of their upbringing either.
but you thought I did on what? That's where things are getting interesting about how your brain shifts stuff around to look less the fool.
>I am trying.
honestly keep going, just shave off on finding blame, won't help anything. No ones fault, life is crazy, just keep trying.
>>
>>35187536
>I know this doesn't rule out genetics but I can say it's not your family.

Just because you were both homeschooled doesn't mean that every other factor was the same.
You have a better body and/or brain than he does, that's why you're successful and he isn't.
>>
>>35188086
>DOUBLING DOWN AND INSISTING IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
>>
>>35188176

You are aware that you can't drastically change the physical structure of your body and brain past adolescence, right?
You're not going to get taller or bigger bones or a better face or a bigger dick or a better brain.
If your parents fuck you up by giving you bad genes or stunting your growth during the developmental stages, you're done for life.
>>
>>35188263
>You are aware that you can't drastically change the physical structure of your body
>Lifting doesn't grow muscle

>You're not going to get taller or bigger bones or a better face or a bigger dick or a better brain.
>He's so fucking stupid he thinks any of this matters in getting a girlfriend

>If your parents fuck you up by giving you bad genes or stunting your growth during the developmental stages, you're done for life.
>MY FAILURES ARE THE FAULT OF EVERYONE ELSE. IF ONLY I HAD BIGGER BONES I'D BE ABLE TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

You're dumb. And defeatist. And have no inclination to better yourself. And you have a shitty attitude. This is why you're alone. Your personality is repulsive.
>>
>>35188324

What do you think you're accomplishing by lying to people? What's your goal?
>>
File: bsdpaypay.jpg (27KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
bsdpaypay.jpg
27KB, 396x482px
>>35187235
Because it is actually easy to spot non-virgins here, simple as that.
>>
>>35188372
>>35188372
>Being this unwilling to accept the blame for your own predicament

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you otherwise. What would I have to gain by lying to you?
>>
>>35185745

Nobody cares about that, what people care about is that normans crash many threads and make shitty threads of their own. Nobody likes stereotypical normiefags, not even the normies themselves.
I did not choose the way I am, nor do I like it, I just come here because here is atleast a small chance to find someone who ticks like I do.

I honestly do not understand why you niggers do not restrain yourself to mainstream social media instead of shitting up other places.
>>
>>35188454
>I did not choose the way I am
>But I sure as shit aren't doing anything to fix it
>Except complain on /r9k/
>T-that helps, r-right?!??!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1487393974586.jpg (341KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487393974586.jpg
341KB, 1024x768px
>>35185745
People don't want to be robots, robots just don't want people who aren't robots to say they are robots
It is the same thing as people acting fake gay and saying they are gay but when some faggot tries to hit on them they go "eww im not gay gay" or something along those lines, it is similar but not the same
Being robots seems to be a no true Scotsman challenge in this site though, "Black people can't be robots, women can't be robots, you can't be robot because you don't have micropenis, you can't be robot because your looks are above 3, you can't be robot because you have a job, you can't be a robot because you have a friend, you can't be a robot because only i am a robot and i am a special snowflake find your own misery to wallow in!"

I doubt there are any robots left here, only failed normies that try to keep the tradition of ree'ing normies out that was here when they got here, the real robots probably have migrated else where and now we have the apes that beat the one ape that tries to get the banana from the top of the ladder
Roastie get out reee and so forth
>>
>>35188396

The problem is not you "lying", it is just that you are simply stupid. Of course the fags who go around whining "I was doomed from the start, no point in trying" are useless, but your mindset is just as retarded, thinking everything is just a question of attitude.

Those guys are right when they say that they are fucked in the dating game with their inferior genes. It is no reason to give up, but you should not get your hopes too high up either.
>>
>>35188556
>Look anon, I'm right because I say I'm right and that makes you stupid

Sick argument.
>>
>>35188470

>wow, why aren't you doing anything to fix your life? haha you must prefer living this way,
>if there aren't any actual solutions to your problems I'll just say they aren't real problems so I can preserve my assumptions about free will and morality
This is why we hate normalfags pretending they're robots. They just don't get it.
>>
>>35188470

I am bettering myself everyday anon, what I am talking about are basic traits of my character. Robots come in many different shapes and places on the social ladder, what they all have in common is a repulsive and reclusive personallity.
I do not believe that those things can be changed by sheer willpower, you might rather hurt yourself badly if you try.
>>
>>35188597
Tell me what are your problems and I'll give you actual solutions(tm).

>>35188621
>Personality is immutable

I wasn't aware that you had the same personality as you did a year/5 years/10 years/20 years ago.
>>
>>35188621
I should have also said that it's good you're bettering yourself. Got a bit caught up in the wacky idea that a personality can't and doesn't ever change.
>>
basically everyone on this board is becoming (or has become already) chris-chan. you fucking morons picked yourself a perfect role model :p
>>
>>35188578

My argument is fucking common sense you braindead nigger.
Are you seriously making the point that some ugly as sin fucker with an asymetrical face, genetical health issues, limbs with different lengths,etc. will have good chances to find a partner by just trying to work around his problems? You can not beat your way trough everything, sometimes you have to accept there are things you can not change.
>>
>>35188699
That's exactly what I'm saying. But you're also conflating what I'm saying by claiming things need to be changed. You can just work with what you have if it's physical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg
>>
>>35188646

Well, obviously not. I preserved some core-traits though, which I will take to my grave. And the older I get the more difficult it is to try and turn around the way your brain works. Not even mentioning the fact that I am quite content with the way I think and act, it is just that it is incompatible with others.
I can not go back anon, I already tried and I feel even worse when I try to push myself into normiehood. It is just not my kind of world and I would rather be a fuckup with the others here than become some pussy-slaying chad who has to leave this whole inner world I have built up for myself behind.
>>
>>35188731

So you "jus b urself"?
Not trying to meme you out of relevance here, but if someone likes this guy it is not for his face, so "owning" it did not give him anything. Maybe we have a general difference in what we want. A guy like you might be content with just getting laid, but for someone else the feeling of being accepted and accepting yourself might be important, atleast that is what I see in the usuall robot. And that can be quite difficult, not even because of the looks (still a large factor), but because the usuall robot is somehow fucked in the head.
People like me seem like they are not designed to lead a normal, happy life. I am just reaching out to others with that problem here and either make fun out of it to ease to burden or sometimes even find solutions to live better with it.
>>
>>35185745
100% agree. I usually come here to feel better about myslef. I catch a feel here and there, but this place is a cyclic depression infection!
>>
>>35188878
I hope you're actually happier being here rather than trying to live up to your potential. I hope it's not your way of avoiding having to put yourself out there and risk getting hurt. And even if you did put yourself out there it doesn't mean you have to get rid of your inner world. I still have mine.

>>35189056
Owning it gave him the confidence to "be himself." And I'm telling you now: being accepted is much easier than getting laid. And I think you're relying too much on a false dichotomy. There is a vast spectrum between the atypical robot and the stereotypical "normie." A lot of you could still be yourself, have a small, niche circle of friends who accept you and you wouldn't be so lonely.

>>35189082
What this guy is saying. This board really tends to exemplify the "misery loves company" mantra and crabs in a bucket mentality.
>>
>>35187623
Hoookerz are fun, fuck em. Sometimes there cool people, othertimes i pay extra to face fuck the bitch outa them(it doesnt work)
>>
>>35188454
You can fuck right off. This is a place anybody can go, just cause yall chose come here. This isnt yall board. The reason this is called robit is cause the bot used to keep exact posts from being reposted. Did you even read that shit? Robots are real things with real purpose, to think you actually call yourselves that is demeaning to real robots of the world!
>>
>>35189480
How did this board become all about "tfw no gf"?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.