[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel sad for the first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (111KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
111KB, 482x427px
I've never been happy or sad. I don't like my life but didn't give a fuck about anything, so it was all like meh.

I'm a permavirgin and a long time ago I accepted my fate, of course I wanted a girlfriend but didn't care that much to actually tried, I'm very introverted and feel comfortable when I'm alone.

But there was a girl at work, which I liked very much, didn't realized it at first. Since last Friday I couldn't stop thinking about her and decided to try everything I could to get, if I failed the outcome would be the same as if I didn't try.

We just entered there just one month ago, so I didn't know that much about her, and don't have her contact info.

Today was the day when I was gonna try for the first time to get a girlfriend in my life, but when I arrived I learned that on Friday, after I left, she had a discussion with other worker there and decided to quit.

Life is not fucking fair. Now I feel tired but I can't sleep, feel hungry but I can't finish my meal, want to cry but tears wont come out.

Is this just a phase /r9k/? I want to not feel anything at all again.
>>
find her old contact info or something from your manager, say that she still has a jacket of yours or something she borrowed and you want back, idk. It's not over...
>>
>>35185484
You're really weak in the love and relationships arena, so much so that you weren't even IN a relationship with this girl and you are already depressed.

Imagine if you had gotten in a relationship with this girl (unlikely), date for a couple of months and then you fucked it up. You could have spent many months of your life depressed, a mess.

I don't know what I'm saying, except maybe if you want a relationship you need to either get some therapy, or go all in and just chase lots of girls, surround yourself with girls, get to know lots and lots of women.

You need to strengthen your emotions so that you stop getting BTFO by one girl that you are not even dating.
>>
File: file.png (645KB, 1014x764px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
645KB, 1014x764px
>>35185769
I didn't care about girls t.b.h. Of course I was attracted to women, but there wasn't one in particular that interested me.

The last time I had a crush was when I was a teenager, like 6 years ago.

Now I was in love for the first time in my life and this happened. I think I have all the right to feel like shit.
>>
>>35185900
>Now I was in love for the first time in my life and this happened. I think I have all the right to feel like shit.

Of course you have a right to feel like anything, but it's still pathetic, like a grown man that cannot lift a can of soup because his muscles are so weak
>>
>>35185484
I've only felt sad for the past 10 years
>>
File: file.png (128KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
128KB, 684x576px
>>35185620
I guess I could try that, but if I try it, it's because I wanna succeed. We didn't talk that much, if I text her out of nothing, without her giving me her number, she will believe that I want her pussy (even if it's not true, if we just become friends that would be fantastic)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.