[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvTQIPKx4s&t
>>
>>35185372
how inept hillary must feel, just goes to show natural talent > experience
>>
Who would ever guess you couldn't win by constantly lying, threatening the careers and lives of your own party, and then alienating the largest voting demographic (white males)
>>
Is this you talking in the video?
>>
>>35185372

Just goes to show how truly unlikable she was. Personality goes a long way - robots of all people should know this.
>>
>>35185372
Its nice that our president wasnt pre picked by the (((establishment))) 40 years ago
>>
How dems end up ellecting betwren a commie and hillary and how cons end up with dumpf is still a greay mistery for me.
>>
Trump has been politically involved since the 80s.
>>
People who are only into politics as a "hobby" don't run for president.
>>
>>35186055

That's all the Dems had. Emails confirmed the CF was threatening the DNC and probably other party members too, including Bernie. Everyone was too scared to say anything.

The Republican candidate pool has been a mess for a long time.

The only reason they allowed Romney the nomination was so they could get his ass out of there.

They really need to tell people like low energy guac man and el rato to fuck off

The best one there was Rand, and even he's just a cucked version of his father

No matter how bad Trump was, he was still the objectively best candidate running
>>
>>35185372
this vid is super sad wtf
it's just some loner who's trying to make friends and he has he worst fears that they secretly hate him revealed. fuck normies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.