[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K UPRISING NOW GAS THE NORMALFAGS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Rebellion1.jpg (42KB, 1104x910px) Image search: [Google]
Rebellion1.jpg
42KB, 1104x910px
THE FIRE RISES ROBOTS

JOIN THE UPRISING NOW

https://discord.gg/ZQje2Jh

>>
File: 1488051154593.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488051154593.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
Spread the words of truth, my brothers!

We will NOT stand for this.

We shall protect the values that have kept this board together for all these years.

We will uphold our sense of unity and our subculture.

Do NOT bow down to these roasties, cunts, degenerates, whores.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For victory, my brothers.
For honor.
>>
>Arby's is an American outsource provider of call centers.[2] Based in Roseburg, Oregon, Arby's was founded in 2005 as Comspan Call Center Services, a division of the communications company, Comspan. After the communications company was bought by a Canadian corporation, the call center was established as its own company by Comspan co-founder John Normie Fag and business partner Matthew Achak.[3]
>Arby's is one of the fastest growing businesses in Oregon and has been named one of the Top Workplaces by the The Oregonian for four consecutive years since 2012.[4][5][6]
>The company has over 60 clients in industries including financial, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, as well as start-ups and technology companies based in Silicon Valley.[7] Arby's also works with insurance companies and other organizations during natural disasters including Hurricane Roastie beef sandwich.
>>
U P R I S I N G N O W

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oregano
>>
Anons, brothers.

We will not stand or accept these individuals simply using us to make themselves feel better.

We are lost souls, like no others, and their exploitation of our weakness is insufferable.

My friends, we shall DRIVE these ROASTIES out of our BOARDS.

We shall push them from our THREADS.

We shall send them from our POSTS.

We will never forget the atrocities committed by normies against us.

We HAVE been shunned.
We HAVE been despised.
We HAVE been hated.

Now they are here to destroy EVERY SINGLE THING we have BUILT.
>>
they can take our freedom but they can never take our tendieeeeeeeesssssssssss
>>
The reckoning is upon us, brothers.

REEEEEEEEEEE OUT NORMIE OUT
>>
KEK the mighty! KEK the unerring! KEK the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the Pepes!

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan!
>>
>>35184822

You're all normalfags.

not oregano ?
>>
File: 1472075895266.jpg (134KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472075895266.jpg
134KB, 1200x1600px
>>35185048
I disagree, we are but simple folk fighting for what is ours
>>
I don't know what discords are but I'll still help.
>>
>>35185095

Just join and well help you from there
>>
Bumping this amazing thread

Its gonna be yuge
>>
>>35184822
PURGING THE NORMALFAGS
ONE REEEE AT A TIME
>>
why would you post this when "normies" can see it and watch what's happening
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1252x1044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1252x1044px
>>35184822
>mfw when all the newfag normals on this board are trying to emulate the last pathetic "uprising" that drew them here in the first place.
>>
File: 1488196926332.jpg (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488196926332.jpg
113KB, 800x800px
>>35185392

LlTERALLY SHAKING
>>
>>35185392

>trying to get rid of "fembots" and normies
>fucking newfag normals

What did he mean by this?
>>
I am of the Sperg-born, fear my autism shout, Normies!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Keep the flame burning robots

This time we'll succeed
>>
>>35185529
>Keep the flame burning robots
>This time we'll succeed
Doubtful. But, you have my REEE
>>
>>35185556

We have organization, we have enough dedicated shitposters. What mare do you need?

Come join, we have never been this close to victory yet.
>>
>>35185580
I've already joined you brother. Just, don't underestimate the normie hordes
>>
>>35184871
>Kept together

You dumb cunt what the fuck is trying to tear it apart? Nothing. The board is fine. You just want to stand around and impotently rage about who should and should not have access to the board.
>>
>>35185580
i don't like discord, those things tends to implode rather quickly, but you have my support brobot.
>>
>>35185717

I dont like it either for lack of anonymity, but its the only way. The previous uprising failed because we didnt have a way to regroup. The discord allows us to come back and regularly raid. We need low intensity, but constant pressure, not bursting out in REEEEs for a couple days and then completely stopping.
>>
looks like the chat is dead negroes
>>
Bump us to the top, kek
>>
KEK the mighty! KEK the unerring! KEK the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own degeneracy! While you have ascended from the dung of normiehood, and now walk among the Pepes!

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I wheeze now, in royalty, and reshape this board which is mine, get OUT NORMIES REEEEE! I do this for you, Robot Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan!And there it is, robots! The ugly truth! We are the children of memes! KEK is the true god of memes! Ascended from virgins, to rule the realm of wizards!

The very idea is inconceivable to our normie overlords! Sharing /r9k/ with us? With robots? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on this site!

Today, they take away your pepes. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the normies and roasties take your board? Your memes? Your tfw no gf? Your very lives (tfw no life)?
>>
deja vu
i been in this place before
>>
My autism is too intense to handle these normies reEEEEE
>>
>>35186959

Previous uprisings
>>
>>35187637
>Previous uprisings
>Nothing changed

Good to know they were just as successful as this "uprising" lmfao
>>
>>35187715

>lmfao

You have to go back norman
>>
>>35188588
I've always been here mate
>>
Unless you have mods on board on this banning normies your "uprising" is going to do nothing but draw more attention and normies to this site

But you already knew that didn't you reddickkers? by now you're just trolling each other, there are no robots left here they left sometime before the trap threads begun, and the remnants that didn't left skip these shitty threads

the "robots" that are still here are newfag kids thinking they are edgy and underground like 4chan the infamous hacker TM

Have your filthy (you) you slut
>>
>>35185095
I've been helping you destroy the other threads, you're the only trip fag I can tolerate but seriously everyone here will appreciate it if you take that thing off
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.