[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your Five Guys burger setup

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6882.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6882.png
5KB, 300x300px
Bacon cheeseburger with mayonnaise, onions, ketchup, and pickles. 'Tis a blessing every time.
>>
Thats not vegan
>>
>cypto normie thread
If you can order a burger at 5 guys you're a normie.
>>
>>35184295
I don't go to Five Guys much because the only one near me is a pain in the ass to get to, but I get pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>35184295
i'm allergic to something in their burgers

thanks for almost killing me, normos
>>
>>35184346
Probably the peanut oil they use.
>>
>>35184295
Ketchup and onions for me. Nice and simple.
>>
File: pepe grab.jpg (63KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepe grab.jpg
63KB, 778x512px
Double bacon cheeseburger with pickles, jalapenos, mustard, and hotsauce.

>tfw it's good but too expensive for the size of the burger
>>
>>35184346
>being allergic to certain types of food

evolutionary failure
>>
>>35184455
that actually sounds pretty good given the mix of ingredients. i'll try that out next time
>>
>>35184346
you got any nut allergies? i know they tend to use peanut oil, maybe that's working you up
>>
double bacon cheeseburger, make the buns grilled cheese sandwiches, lettuce, grilled onions, relish, mayo

i'm gonna mix ketchup + malt vinegar for my fries and some for the burger

>tfw you have the ultimate fat man burger but are thin
>>
>>35184295

I'm allergic to the sesame seeds on the buns.
>>
>>35184295
I don't and go to Whataburger
>>
>>35184295
im a pretty picky eater so i cant deal with the mayo onions or ketchup, but holy fuck five guys was good
>>
File: oh gosh.jpg (4KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
oh gosh.jpg
4KB, 185x82px
>>35184480
>someone liking my burger choice

What a great honor!
>>
>>35184509
>Nut allergies
Sorry, that was quite adolescent of me
>Nut allergies
>>
>>35184295
Bacon cheeseburger all the way but no pickles or tomatoes
>>
I find that Five Guys is best when you embrace in its simplicity.

It usually load up my burgers with bullshit, but Five Guys is the ONLY burger place where I only get a bacon cheeseburger with nothing extra. Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly hungry I'll ask for extra bacon and extra cheese. But that's it. Meat, bacon, cheese and I'm in heaven. I don't know how they do it.
>>
>>35184295
i don't eat their because i'm not a murderer. if you eat animal products then you are scum. period.
>>
File: disturbing.jpg (80KB, 231x360px) Image search: [Google]
disturbing.jpg
80KB, 231x360px
>>35184601
>mfw people unironically eat tomato on their burger
>and enjoy it
>>
>>35184633
found the vegan, you guys
>>
I can't rationalize spending $15 on a burger, small fries and a drink. Its good though.
>>
>>35184633
>Animals consume other animals in nature all the time
>"Nature is beautiful lmao xD"
>Hunans consume other animals
>"YOURE FUCKING EVIL SCUM AND YOU SHIULD BURN IN HELL MURDERER!!!!!!!"

I'll never understand this
>>
>>35184651
I agree, I think that guy might actually be a vegan.
>>
File: 1487812350163.jpg (62KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1487812350163.jpg
62KB, 454x340px
>>35184295

I am (not) a robot

Oregonian
>>
>>35184656
Yeah it's pretty damn up there in terms of price

A bacon cheeseburger, small Cajun fries and shake usually costs me about $20; Jesus Christ man
>>
I prefer Arby's Roast beef sandwich and in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwichs came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
>>35184697
shut the fuck up god damn nigger
>>
>>35184462
I also take an allegra every morning so I don't break out in hives

The seasonal temperature change really fucks with me
>>
>>35184688
man that's criminal. everything's so expensive these days.
>>
File: 1486773302499.jpg (26KB, 431x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486773302499.jpg
26KB, 431x420px
>>35184697
>The Ultimate roastie

heh heh heh
>>
>>35184295
always remember to ask for extra bacon
its free
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.