[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /R9K/ what's the closest you've been to sex? >a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (231KB, 603x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
231KB, 603x340px
So /R9K/ what's the closest you've been to sex?

>a few months ago
>talking to this girl I've known for a fairly long time
>sex comes up
>turns out she was a virgin too
>we decide we take each other's virginity
>she wants to use a condom so we don't do it then.
>our schedules don't work out for the next week.
>she goes back to her college and ends up changing her mind.

So what's the closest you anons have been to sex?
>>
File: 1478596695675.jpg (69KB, 1719x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1478596695675.jpg
69KB, 1719x1719px
>talking to a girl
>that you know
>have known for a long time

GET OUT NORMIE
E
T

O
U
T

N
O
R
M
I
E
>>
File: 1488229475583.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488229475583.gif
43KB, 320x320px
>meet her at her house
>go to bar
>go back to her house
>get laid
>>
Eating out my oneitis. I obsessed over for so long and I couldn't get my dick hard.
>>
That time I came in a woman, got her pregnant, married her, and we raised our son together

I swear guys
I was so close to having sex
>>
>>35184127
Why the hell didn't you go to the store and get one? How badly do you hate yourself for this?
>>
>>35184127
>mom calls a girl an old busted slut and to stay away from her "little gentleman"
>she flirts with me
>lets me grab her boobs and make out with her for a couple minutes in front of my mom to get back at her
>laughs at me for being a pathetic virgin
>cry and haven't talked to my mom in the 2 months since
>>
>>35184675
It was pretty late at night and I figured another time would be better anyway. Also just didn't anticipate women to be so quick to go back on their word.
>>
File: image.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>35184723
Fucking roastie, hope you work things out with your mom.
>>
>>35184895
Idk if I will, my mom spent my entire childhood pissing and moaning about how she wished she had a daughter or aborted me instead

I moved out, pay for my own shit, and haven't talked to her much for the last year since then
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.