[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps beat Chads at getting girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Skip to 25:25 to activate almonds.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OSNFBQMBZw
>>
>>35184081

>tfw you will never hand your packet of sperm to a qt girl (male)
>>
please post more smores girl
>>
>>35184081
>they reject 70% of aggressive Chad males
>they reject 30% of crossdressing trap males

WOMEN LOVE TRAPS CONFIRMED
>>
>>35184081
>people are cuttlefish
is that HRT messing with your brain stuff, dude?
>>
>>35184081
I find it stupid if you are not happy with who you are really that is anti the mind set a gay person should have and no I am not religious in any way though I believe there is a entity or entitiesTransgender is creepy and weird. You're made MAN or WOMAN. I won't get religion involved because that seems to just get everyone even more on edge. Look, your brain goes with your body, and your body with your brain. You don't have two genders constructed within you. People feel like their body is not right because one day a little boy puts on a dress and it feels right. Seriously, it's called dress up. And because of all of the criticism, that's encouraging to them that people "won't understand, but this is you." A man has roles in the world and so do women. When you start messing that all up it messes everything else up in life. Its a messy way to get attention and you can't really change your body.I want to poke peepee no bumper cars I don't have enough tickets but I don't like shrek free tickes woah he has the key
>>
>>35184081
>>25:55

Can someone translate this part? I can't hear it.
>>
File: latest.jpg (123KB, 494x411px)
latest.jpg
123KB, 494x411px
>>35185715
I fuckking hate /r9k/ sometimes.....
>>
>>35184081
phoneposters need to leave
>>
>>35184081
KEK kekekekekekke
>>
>tfw no gf to crossdress for
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.