[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Brainwashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 20170214_115838.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_115838.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Does anyone else feel like they're slowly losing a grip on reality? For the past couple of months I believe I somehow brainwashed myself into believing things that could very well be lies but I can't discern them from the truth. Really am falling down the rabbit hole now.
>>
>>35183686
Yes.

No, wait. No.

Yes.

...No.

No.
>>
>>35183686
Yeah, that happens. You can either keep spiraling downward or ascend to the truth and realize that everything is real.
>>
What do you think you believe?

It's easy enough to only believe in things that are provable or follow the light of love such as being kind and such.
>>
>>35183686
I'm actually the opposite. I feel like most people get through life by using an ability to self-brainwash that I lack.
>>
>>35183720
Okay, one example would be for some reason I feel like I've been molested on multiple occasions but I sometimes feel like I'm making it up and making myself believe it.
>>
>>35183720
Also I have memories of being some kind of "street kid" you know like getting into trouble for vandalism/stealing that sort of thing
>>
>>35183802
>>35183868
There must be some corroborating evidence you can point to for one or the other. Who was the person that you suppose molested you? A relative? A family friend? Does that person exist? Can you ask your parents about it? Can you verify their existence?

As for the other, were you hanging out with kids? Would your parents remember them? Can you place yourself in a city and remember landmarks there? Can you verify the existence of those landmarks? Run-ins with the law? Name of the officer, if so? Stores you vandalized or stole from? Can you verify those happened?

There's lots of ways to disprove it, or potentially corroborate those "memories."
>>
lol this isnt brainwashing, believe me buddy
did these things happen or not ?
if not, you might just be going mad. if so, its to late. medication and therapy will just make you a miserable shell.
might as well go all the way in this case
>>
>>35184011
Well for the molestation thing there was multiple people, my older sister, my much older friend, and some guy in a psych ward. I know my sister exists albeit we haven't spoken in years. I know my friend Amtonio exists but we don't speak anymore. I'm not sure about the guy in the psych ward, I remember how he looked but not his name.
>>
>>35184102
But wouldn't it be brainwashing if all of these things are completely false?
>>
>>35184011
And for the getting into trouble thing, the only person I hung out with was my friend Antonio, I don't even have a way to get in touch with him. I remember hanging out when I stood with my father for the weekends and he'd be passed out from drinking.
>>
>>35184206
well, there are things called false memories and i guess it could be considered a kind of brainwashing. memory is not well understood but one thing we know is that false memories can be created and real memories can be altered. suppressed memories of traumatic events also exist, though, and they can sometimes surface years later.

the best thing to do would be to try to independently verify these memories and if you find that the details aren't adding up, then get some help.
>>
>>35184282
Fuck, so I am screwed in the head?
>>
>>35184206
it could be. however brainwashing is done by professionals/(semi)geniuses for a purpose. to me it sounds more like this happened but it was so bad that you arent even sure anymore if it happened.
what brainwashing really is is wiping the brain clear. what gets created then is no longer even human. but thats a different story
>>
>>35184328
i didn't say that. i know that normal people can have false memories implanted by improper therapeutic techniques. i don't know much about this happening spontaneously.

like i said, you first need to find out if these memories are real or not to know whether they are actually false memories but you might want to speak to someone about it anyway.
>>
>>35184757
>however brainwashing is done by professionals/(semi)geniuses for a purpose
not even true. there are all kinds of brainwashing and it's usually very unsophisticated. advertising is basically a mild form of brainwashing that forces you to associate a particular brand with a product you need. cults brainwash people all the time and it's not professionals or geniuses who do it. people's minds are very susceptible to suggestion and even repetition is enough to change how a person thinks or behaves.
>>
>>35184839
Okay I've got a question, there was a time when doctors gave me a shot which caused me to become unresponsive and very erratic fpr about a week. I have no memory of that entire time and have been told by my mother and father that I was saying and doing crazy shit. Almost borderline psychotic behavior. Could that have something to do with my memories?
>>
>>35184922
i absolutely agree with you my friend. iy worded that very badly, sorry. i was talking about mk ultra level "programming"
>>
>>35185049
son, you got psyopd. im not kidding. i suspected that.
im 100% serious
>>
>>35185210
Psyop? What the hell is that?
>>
>>35185236
just a placeholder term. many people may disagree but what you said made me suspect it, and the shot story seals it.
>>
>>35185295
What do you mean? That the doctors did something to me? Scrambled my mind up?
>>
>>35185327
simply put, yes.
did you partake in any studies as a child ? (might seem like something totally harmless) ask your mom
>>
File: Scared Wojak.jpg (12KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Wojak.jpg
12KB, 322x322px
>>35185357
I do remember being in the hospital a lot as a kid and I remember I once had to run on a treadmill with a mask and plugs connected to me. What does that mean? Am I going to go on a rampage or something?
>>
>>35185460
inquire your family about the nature of these hospital visits. but this is just another giveaway.
you might. its hard to say what they did to you and what it was for. maybe you were just a guineapig. maybe its a long term study to see how you turn out (thats what they did to kaczynski). maybe you are a sleeper agent.
>>
Anyone else feel pop/internet culture bleeding into the real world sometimes?
>Nurse named Michonne draws my blood at company physical
>See a dude who looks just like Merle protesting outside an abortion clinic on my way home
>Cashier at grocery store looks like Laci Green
>Go into apartment and my neighbor is leading ShoeOnHead into his flat
>>
>>35185602
I just read a little about that guy and some of his predictions seem to have come true. But why would the government want him to the things he did?
>>
>>35185722
they didnt know how he would turn out. think of it this way:
>lets give dude x mindset y and see how such a person will turn out
can you tell me a little bit about your "personality" ? what you truly are at your core.
>>
>>35185797
I would say that I act pretty calm for the most part but I wouldn't mind a nuclear holocaust
>>
>>35185937
would you even say you have such a thing as "personality" ?
>>
>>35186120
Yea I'd say so, I'm just not sure how I'd describe it. I'm usually pretty talkative to the point of annoyance so I've heard. But I have a lot of mood swings like the pazt couple of days I've felt very angry and depressed like I've been harboring some sort of intense rage.
>>
>>35183686
is that bogdanoffs' son?
>>
File: heavy.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>tfw I get strong cases of Deja Vu's every few days
>>
File: 20170214_115950.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px)
20170214_115950.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>35186181
Not sure I understand, can I get a quick rundown?
>>
No, but i have gotten to the point where my sense of humor is literally non-jokes and i find myself purposefully ignoring people without even realizing
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.