[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING NEETS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2266.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2266.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
Fuck you you fucking neets. You fucking suck. You're fucking parasites on society. Nobody fucking loves you, you're family hates you, you don't even like yourself. I just filed my taxes and thanks to your fucking social security income that I'M FUCKING PAYING FOR I still owe the (((IRS))) $766.00. I'm barely making ends meet but somehow I still have to give more. Thanks Obama too for the Affordable Care Act so all the fucking neck beard basement faggots can get a free hover round for their preexisting condition of being a useless fucking lardass for whenever they finally get brave enough to go outside and face the world that they hate so much

>get a fucking job
>pay some taxes
>participate in society you lazy pieces of shit

Fuck off Neets.
>>
you do realize most of your taxes go towards old people, right?
>>
>>35183354
Yeah they need to get a fucking job too
>>
>>35183300
>ITT: NEET larps as an angry wageslave
>>
>>35183300
I'm working on it. Going to school this fall and getting a low skill job next year if that doesn't work.
>>
>>35183300
Very little of what you pay in federal income tax goes to funding NEETs
It mostly gets shovelled into bloated federal agencies and the fuckhuge military budget.
>>
File: 1482769668336.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482769668336.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35183300
hello wagecuck

NEETbux day tomorrow.. thanks for all your support. say hi to your gf for me.
>>
>>35183300
Fucking normies, am I right?

I love how he knows theirs an issue (being borderline broke, and having to pay the government a lot of his money) but then blames it on the people who opted out of wage-slaving for the same reasons. It's like poetry.
>>
>>35183449
Good point. It's just easier to lash out at NEETS than the gov. And it just makes me sick whenever I see a post gloating about NEETBUX
>>
>>35183421
Maybe there's hope for you yet!
>>
File: 2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg (358KB, 880x508px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_10.12.19.jpg
358KB, 880x508px
>>35183300
Jealous of my bank account wageslave? I'm not even that proud of it just thought I'd show you it because your whole worthless existence is making money for your jew boss and trying to "hook up" with that washed up slut at work. I think I'll order sushi from a nice restaurant tonight, and finish the anime series I'm watching. Better get to bed wagie! Have to make money for your jew boss!
>>
>>35183544
There is! Finally got a bf in 2015, and even spent some time abroad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.