[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all women can get multiple orgasms that are 100x as intense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: 1473224362376.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1473224362376.png
334KB, 422x509px
>all women can get multiple orgasms that are 100x as intense as male ones
Where does this retarded meme come from? I'd murder to achieve an orgasm half as strong as the average male's, or even one at all
>>
Are you on anti-depressant medications?
>>
In chemistry, a mixture is a material system made up of two or more different substances which are mixed but are not combined chemically. A mixture refers to the physical combination of two or more substances in which the identities are retained and are mixed in the form of solutions, suspensions, and colloids.[1][2]

Mixtures are the one product of a mechanical blending or mixing of chemical substances such as elements and compounds, without chemical bonding or other chemical change, so that each ingredient substance retains its own chemical properties and makeup.[3] Despite that there are no chemical changes to its constituents, the physical properties of a mixture, such as its melting point, may differ from those of the components. Some mixtures can be separated into their components by physical (mechanical or thermal) means. Azeotropes are one kind of mixture that usually pose considerable difficulties regarding the separation processes required to obtain their constituents (physical or chemical processes or, even a blend of them)
>>
The flowering plants (angiosperms), also known as Angiospermae[4][5] or Magnoliophyta,[6] are the most diverse group of land plants, with 416 families, approx. 13,164 known genera and a total of c. 295,383 known species.[7] Like gymnosperms, angiosperms are seed-producing plants; they are distinguished from gymnosperms by characteristics including flowers, endosperm within the seeds, and the production of fruits that contain the seeds. Etymologically, angiosperm means a plant that produces seeds within an enclosure, in other words, a fruiting plant. The term "angiosperm" comes from the Greek composite word (angeion, "case" or "casing", and sperma, "seed") meaning "enclosed seeds", after the enclosed condition of the seeds.

The ancestors of flowering plants diverged from gymnosperms in the Triassic Period, during the range 245 to 202 million years ago (mya), and the first flowering plants are known from 160 mya. They diversified extensively during the Lower Cretaceous, became widespread by 120 mya, and replaced conifers as the dominant trees from 100 to 60 mya.
>>
>>35183228
Here's why the "WOMEN CUM A MILLION TIMES HARDER AND MORE FREQUENTLY THAN MEN" bait is so effective:

>it triggers robots who are envious
>it triggers robots who genuinely aren't envious, because of the implication that they have to be
>it triggers women who can't cum the way described in the bait post (AKA most women)
>it encourages women who can to brag, adding fuel to the fire
>it encourages neckbeards to ERP

Also, sex research; think about what kind of woman that can cum, while being monitored by a team of scientists.
>>
>>35183228
>tfw busting a nut feels more like scratching an itch with just a small second of moderate pleasure
I want to feel good but I only feel apathy
>>
>>35183228

The female orgasm is a meme and nothing more.
>>
>>35183228
>>35183543
You two should meet up and have incredibly unsatisfying sex.
>>
>>35183228
INSEMINATE INSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATE

INSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATEINSEMINATE
>>
>tfw I edge for about 30 minutes of pure bliss, tingling throughout my entire body
>when I finally cum I go for a minute straight
>only 30 seconds before I'm ready to go again

I don't understand this meme that male orgasms are unfulfilling
>>
>tfw I do have meme grill orgasms
>it's out of nowhere while I'm fucking driving and I can barely see, keep a hold of the steering wheel, or stop my legs from kicking about due to the orgasmic intensity
>>
>>35184035
get off the road
>>
File: 1486325710522.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1486325710522.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>35183228
If only you had a large selection of willing partners who were glad to help you achieve one with little or no reciprocation.
>>
>>35184361
What sort of guy should I be looking for? All my bfs so far have been useless.
>>
>>35184447
>What sort of guy should I be looking for?
Black.
>>
No, it's not weird. Lots of people have foot fetishes and like someone else said, feet are an erogenous zone and very sensitive to the touch... Some people are turned off by them for various reasons (smelly, dirty, etc) but there's nothing wrong with a well-cared-for, pedicured, washed pair of feet at all.

BTW, I LOVE having my feet rubbed and tickled!No, it's not weird. Lots of people have foot fetishes and like someone else said, feet are an erogenous zone and very sensitive to the touch... Some people are turned off by them for various reasons (smelly, dirty, etc) but there's nothing wrong with a well-cared-for, pedicured, washed pair of feet at all.

BTW, I LOVE having my feet rubbed and tickled!Can I smell your feet.
>>
>>35184447
>sit there expecting someone else to bring you to orgasm
>them, not being able to read your mind or lack of physical reaction, fail
>Geee they must all be useless
>>
>>35183228
with binaural beats you can achieve an intense orgasm

>put on an orgasm beat
>lay down, or get in any comfy position
>fall into a trance
>focus on sex
>wait for it
>>
>>35184296
I got places to be.
I'd probably keep driving if I was an epileptic, to be honest.
I'd rather be dangerous than useless.
>>
>>35184695
>hey there are people who could help you cum
>okay any recommendations
>how fucking dare you ask others to help you cum reeee
what
>>
File: 13f.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
97KB, 498x594px
>>35183228
Anons, brothers.

We will not stand or accept these individuals simply using us to make themselves feel better.

We are lost souls, like no others, and their exploitation of our weakness is insufferable.

My friends, we shall DRIVE these ROASTIES out of our BOARDS.

We shall push them from our THREADS.

We shall send them from our POSTS.

We will never forget the atrocities committed by normies against us.

We HAVE been shunned.
We HAVE been despised.
We HAVE been hated.

Now they are here to destroy EVERY SINGLE THING we have BUILT.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD ROASTIE.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (200KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
200KB, 1254x1839px
Hello Robots.

The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.

Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.

Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.

Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.

They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

The time for this has come to an end.

We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum.

>Ignore female threads.
>Do not reply to female posts.
>Shun female posters.
WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US.
>>REEEEEEE
>>
>>35183228

IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE IT'S THE STINGING ROGER MATE LAST FEW TOKES OF THE JOINT MATE

LEGALIZE NIGGER MEMES LEGALIZE NIGGER MEMES LEGALIZE NIGGER MEMES LEGALIZE NIGGER MEMES LEGALIZE NIGGER MEMES
>>
KEK the mighty! KEK the unerring! KEK the unassailable! To you we give praise!
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the Pepes!

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan! Hail, KEK
>>
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
>>
A frog is any member of a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura (Ancient Greek an-, without + oura, tail). The oldest fossil "proto-frog" appeared in the early Triassic of Madagascar, but molecular clock dating suggests their origins may extend further back to the Permian, 265 million years ago. Frogs are widely distributed, ranging from the tropics to subarctic regions, but the greatest concentration of species diversity is in tropical rainforests. There are approximately 4,800 recorded species, accounting for over 85% of extant amphibian species. They are also one of the five most diverse vertebrate orders.
>>
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the Pepes!

But you were once normie! Aye! And as normie scum, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan!
>>
>>35184447
You masturbate during sex, right?
>>
>>35183228
I, too, enjoy pretending to be a woman on a japanese anime forum. :)
>>
>know how to make women cum multiple times
>still a virgin
to sperg or not to sperg
>>
>>35185050
>GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD ROASTIE.
Do you mean board?
The thread is specifically here to attract roast.
>>

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan! Smite the normies and roasties, KEK
>>
your molting, or you rubbed you skin raw, and it going to fall off soon. (lol)

no seriously, does it apear to be dead skin? its probably skin that has been destroyed, because of friction. Rubbing up against your underwear, or body. Have you recently changed brands of udnerwear? laundry detergent? or have you had other contact to your member that would have some heavy duty friction? To much masterbation could be a reason, rubbed it raw, and killed the empidermis skin cells.

keep an eye on it, keep it clean and see what happens. if it stays for several more days, you may want to get it checked out.That dude is smegma:dead skin cells remains of pee and dirt:you are supposed to wash that of every day
Retract your foreskin and use soap or a gel to get it of
If that goes hard or difficult:then soak your penis in warm water for at least 15 minutes and try to get it of then
Colors Can I have spghetti I wanted tacos but I hat chick I don't want to watch space can I watch naruto ah my peepee is standing no my peepee itches snowflakes?
>>
>>35185296
you bumped the thread bro
>>
>>35185296
>>35185299
lmao

orig desu ne
>>
>>35185299
Darn.

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan!
>>
>>35185299
That dude is smegma:dead skin cells remains of pee and dirt:you are supposed to wash that of every day
Retract your foreskin and use soap or a gel to get it of
If that goes hard or difficult:then soak your penis in warm water for at least 15 minutes and try to get it of then
ColorsYour foreskin should have become fully, freely and painlessly retractable (whether flaccid or erect) by about 8 years old.

You are suffering from a developmental abnormality called phimosis. You need to see a urologist to get your errant foreskin sorted out as soon as possible.

It is essential that you are able to, and do, at least daily fully retract your foreskin to wash away all the smegma and stale urine (both waste products) that constantly collect under it. Failing to do so leads to obnoxious odours and eventually to serious infections. fuckin master chief dude wait oh I see ice cream man hey do you want to I finished my homework
>>
>>35185324
>The future of 4chan!
goddamn this is sad
>>
File: gato.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
gato.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
I'm so jealous of males desu.

If I had a dick I'd let chad tie it up and pound my prostate. It would be blissful.
>>
File: 960.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>35183228
Some women just don't know how
>>
It is almost certainly smegma which does become thick and hard if not wasted away with soap and water on a daily basis. The smegma will coat all of your glans and inner foreskin, but will be most noticeable clumped in the groove behind the glans.Yes it is supposed to be able to retract fully. The medical term is phimosis.
Demonstration of normal foreskin function can be seen on this page:
http://geocities.com/painfulquestioning/naturalresources

What could have caused it? He could have put too much pressure on it and so damaged the blood supply which means it doesn't stretch the skin properly during erection. Does he have trouble getting or maintaining an erection? Does he have a low libido or sex drive? This is all linked.

So keep pressure to a minimum and tell him to masturbate by just moving the skin up and down. The best thing you can do is to refrain form masturbating and let it repair. I gotta get a recorder for music class I want to be steped on when did you go looking at round at the speed of no my peepee no it's harder wanna pee in the same toilet?
>>
>>35185356
>normie detected
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>
>>35185475
>normie detected
youre the one """"fighting""""" for a normie site m8
>>
>>35185356
In behaviour, normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from the average. The phrase "not normal" is often applied in a negative sense (asserting that someone or some situation is improper, sick, etc.) Abnormality varies greatly in how pleasant or unpleasant this is for other people.

As normality is often hard to define, a case study was done in 2008 in which students at Woodvale Senior High School, specifically students in the music program, were exposed to a certain kind of abnormality or as it was described at the time by Dr. Summerville, "weirdness". The aim was to see what adolescents perceived as normal, or "average", and what they thought would be abstract, or as many of the participants described it, "weird". Sarah Nader and Murray Bishop, two of the test subjects were asked to have a "normal conversation" with their peers. However it soon became apparent that the discussions had between close, or even "best", friends was defined as weird by others of whom they were engaging in conversation. The conclusions of the study were that normalness is not an entirely flawed concept, rather it is simply defined as what the majority perceives as the mean, or average.

In other words, normality depends on context and how a person is perceived by others. Thus, it cannot be a fixed concept but will always be fluid and subject to change.

What is normal between friends is abnormal at work. What is normal in a small town is abnormal in a big city. What is normal in a rock band is abnormal at an accounting firm. etc etc My breathe stinks can I go on the swing haaaahhhhhhh I got a weapon no my peepee her socks are long my pants are tight find a way need a way. huh on demand any feet?
>>
>>35185510

Not the fella you replied to but. Normie site, yes to an extent. Normie board, no.
>>
Normal is what is found commonly or is in the majority

example:being right handed is "normal" as the majority of the population is

but really there is no "normal" behavior, because as you say everyone is different.

Being normal is usually instead determined by behavior considered "correct" by others

example: i like to sing when i'm happy and i don't care where i am, my best friend is the same, and yet because thats not conventional we are not considered normal (though the one time we were caught skipping down the mainstreet of town singing follow the yellow brick road might have confirmed the fact)Normal is what is found commonly or is in the majority

example:being right handed is "normal" as the majority of the population is

but really there is no "normal" behavior, because as you say everyone is different.

Being normal is usually instead determined by behavior considered "correct" by others

example: i like to sing when i'm happy and i don't care where i am, my best friend is the same, and yet because thats not conventional we are not considered normal (though the one time we were caught skipping down the mainstreet of town singing follow the yellow brick road might have confirmed the fact)beepboop shew pew pew I have a force field I have a force field and wing I don't want to take a bath no just 5 more minutes I want to watch tv I like that one oh my peepee my pants are shrinking I want to be stepped on.
>>
>>35185540
>Normie board, no.
lmao
>>

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Robot Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

>>
>>35185653
Yes, I am normal. The way you determine "normal" is to gather statistics and then express them as a bell curve. For instance, some people hate popcorn they are on one end. Some people love popcorn it is their favorite food. They are at the other end. Imagine a line connecting the two that curves up then down like a roller-coaster hill. That is a bell curve; it is shaped like a bell.

The top of that curve is where the most people fall. That is considered normal. Normal is not a point on the curve but a range. Several degrees to either side still fall into the normal range.

The last psychological test I had was about thirty years ago. It declared me as normal. The report used phrases like, "well adjusted" and "age appropriate" and "optimistic" and "well grounded in reality". So, I guess those are what they look for to determine how normal you are. Perhaps some people in the head-shrinking business can explain it? do you want to be my girlfriend wonder what's on on demand I like her socks can I sniff them ah my peepee no my pants are shrinking where it proud get a towel and waterfalls I'm wet
>>
the cringe is painful
>>
>>35185373
prove you're female so I can jerk off to this post
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchises' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub. Armenians are the master race.
>>
In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchises' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub. Armenia is a space-craft.
>>

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.

Armenia is the masterrace.
>>
File: varg cube.gif (598KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
varg cube.gif
598KB, 264x264px

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.

Hail Armenia.
>>
File: STOP 2.jpg (177KB, 1031x882px) Image search: [Google]
STOP 2.jpg
177KB, 1031x882px

Fuck all roasties.
>>
>>35183228
I'm not sure how you or the guys complaining can tell which one is better, honestly. Everyone has only experienced it one way.
>>
File: 1488065150886.png (791KB, 1050x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1488065150886.png
791KB, 1050x1077px
>>35185845
>>35185834
>>35185823
>>35185810
>>35185804
give 'em hell, robot
>>
File: roastie.jpg (231KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
231KB, 1280x960px

Fuck all roasties. Fuck roastie enablers.
>>
the saddest thing is that he's being completely unironic
>>
File: They look like girls.png (449KB, 857x477px) Image search: [Google]
They look like girls.png
449KB, 857x477px

Fuck all roasties. Fuck roasties.
>>

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this board which is mine. I do this for you, Robot Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

>>

Fuck all roasties. Fuck roasties on my board.
>>
We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of normiehood, and now walk among the Pepes!

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this board which is mine. I do this for you, Robot Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

>>
>>35184722
Please fucking off yourself.
>>
>>35185876

Dont just sit and watch, come participate

https://discord.gg/ZQje2Jh
>>

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this board which is mine, get out normies REEEEEE. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

>>
File: hezbolpepe.png (282KB, 770x1000px)
hezbolpepe.png
282KB, 770x1000px

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Submarine
>>
File: muslims.png (147KB, 289x265px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
147KB, 289x265px
In addition to roast beef
We are but maggots
And as man
With the exception of the Chicken
2002 and later in 2012
We are but maggots
And as man
2002 and later in 2012
We are but maggots
And as man
2002 and later in 2012
We are but maggots
And as man
2002 and later in 2012
We are but maggots
And as man
2002 and later in 2012
>>
File: 1480103047312.jpg (68KB, 614x520px) Image search: [Google]
1480103047312.jpg
68KB, 614x520px

But you were once normie! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of KEK, born of the memes, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Robot Legions, for I love you." [note 1]

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great KEK cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us NEETS, the future of /r9k/! The future of 4chan!
>>
my gf says exactly the same

IS THAT YOU
>>
>>35186054
GET OUT CHAD REEEEEEE

>>
>>35186081
your ass hurt is palpable
>>
I'm attracted by the fact that anime creators strive to be fresh and creative, rather than rest on past laurels. The art and music being of high quality is already a given, so I look forward to being pleasantly surprised by what happens during the story.
Thanks to Netflix Instant Watch, there's hardly a day that goes by where I'm not watching at least one episode of some anime series. I'll be 51 in August.I'm attracted by the fact that anime creators strive to be fresh and creative, rather than rest on past laurels. The art and music being of high quality is already a given, so I look forward to being pleasantly surprised by what happens during the story.
Thanks to Netflix Instant Watch, there's hardly a day that goes by where I'm not watching at least one episode of some anime series. I'll be 51 in August.she has lang hair can I touch it I didn't know it was her krispy kreme I'll take it like a man no I don't want to eat no can I watch tv she has big feet can I smell your feet?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.