[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you learn how to be a man? Where confidence came from?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tities.webm (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tities.webm
1MB, 640x1136px
How did you learn how to be a man?

Where confidence came from?

Where self assurance came from?
>>
>>35182956
>Care about a cause
>Join a team of people who care more about it than they do themselves

Any arbitrary measure of a man can get bent
>>
File: 633.jpg (30KB, 337x599px) Image search: [Google]
633.jpg
30KB, 337x599px
dis nigga rai heer
>>
>>35183106
I am not sure if here is anything manly in dying for case, because then other people will create world.
>>
Nice breastses
>>
>>35182956
1. I didn't
2. Being drunk helps
3. I don't have insurance, what

The best advice I got about being a man, came from my dad, and he said "Being a man means doing alot of shit you'd rather not do."
>>
>>35182956
Interestingly, in all the traditional societies and tribes you had rites of passage so that the young men could be assured that they were now men, with all the rights and responsibilities that entailed.

This lack of rite of passage in (((modern))) societies is why many people think so many young guys are adrift today and fall prey to suicide, video games, and internet memes like PUA.
>>
>>35182956
/r9k/ right place to ask kek
>>
>>35182956
I imagine black babies sucking on them soon after a high test nigger knocks her husband out and impregnates her
>>
File: 1486266475368.jpg (268KB, 808x808px) Image search: [Google]
1486266475368.jpg
268KB, 808x808px
Having competence in something worthwhile that's valued by people you legitimately like or convincing yourself you're great at everything if you're below the self-awareness threshold.
>>
>>35184491
Usually dumb retards are full of confidence despite being dumb and with 0 achievements

could you explain this phenomena?
>>
>>35182956
Just came twice to this webm.

God bless OP.
>>
>>35182956
Four years of military school. It was pure shit while I was there, but seeing the pure faggotry of the cucks at my uni makes me glad. If I went to a public school, a virgin nerd like me could have become a degenerate like them.
>>
>>35184625

That's what the second part of my post was addressing. Convincing yourself and others you're the shit when you're full of shit is an artform all it's own, but I don't think it's a mentality that can survive in a more introspective type that says "Wait, maybe I'm full of shit" to themselves too often.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.