[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have to pick one and only one >this pill gives you a life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: slob.png (190KB, 364x259px) Image search: [Google]
slob.png
190KB, 364x259px
you have to pick one and only one
>this pill gives you a life where you have a 10 inch dick who gets unlimited pussy,balls produce the same amount of sperm as yours currently do. You can create any girl from your mind. They will materialize with the power of thought then dissipate when ever you want them to. They have no human rights since they go into some kind of purgatory where all Tulpas and imaginary friends go
>have unlimited amount of money, Rothschild tier type of cash. Powerful politicians keep your name out their mouths and you can control them and the nation's military. You can do what ever you want, you can end the world, you can fund space programs or eradicate a nation for the lulz.
>Absolute knowledge. You will know if there was a creator, you will be-able to go to planets with your mind and interact with the inhabitants. You will be able to talk to the dead, you will be able to talk to the creator and ask. But you are in your current body.
>Go back in time when you were 5 years old with the knowledge you have now.
>>
Unlimited money. Definately. Fuck sex, i can just pay hookers to ride on my small dick. Fuck knowledge, ignorance is bliss, and fuck being a snotty little 5 year old fuckhead again.
>>
>>35182421
goddamn right boi
>>
>>35182351
10 inches is impressive, but unneeded
Why would I want to produce the same amount of sperm when cumming huge loads not only feels better but is more impressive than a big dick

I feel like absolute knowledge is basically the same as unlimited money because you could just invest using your knowledge
But at the same time, I wouldn't want to know everything because then life really wouldn't be worth living. If I have absolute knowledge, there will be no need to explore because I will already know everything. Even if I went just to experience it, I would already know what the feelings would be like.

I think I'd go back in time to when I was 5 years old, though it'd be a pain to just go through life, if I had perfect memory of my current life. Like, all I'd have to do is win the lottery a couple times, but I'm screwed if I can't remember the winning numbers

I guess I choose insane amounts of money
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.