[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can whites even be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: dark fucking shit.png (429KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
dark fucking shit.png
429KB, 1070x601px
Honestly white guys don't have it nearly as hard as yall think. The media bludgeons into young girls' minds the idea that white men are what's attractive, while others are just the "token minorities". The whiter a minority is, the more attractive he is supposed to be.

I mean there are some white guys who are really fucking ugly and autistic, but not a lot. This leads me to believe that most of the fags on this board are just looking for attention after a satisfying fuck session with their gfs.

A little shit like me with very dark skin is destined to be a robot. Okay, fine. But I'm tired of seeing normies on here who refuse to accept what they are.

Also, anyone /dark/ here?
>>
File: qwerqwrwertgrethgrdgtseafeqr.jpg (188KB, 589x1056px) Image search: [Google]
qwerqwrwertgrethgrdgtseafeqr.jpg
188KB, 589x1056px
>>35181441
Haha that sucks, so glad I'm white
>>
Stfu nigger and go drink some koolaid
>>
>>35181466
not black, but I wish I was

>>35181458
You look like a virgin, and sound like one too. This is obviously the only picture that you look mildly attractive in, since you're trying to force a certain face as opposed to your natural resting face. But whatever man, just be grateful you're white. That's the only thing you have to show for yourself :)
>>
I definitely am a normie, no denying that. I enjoy fucking my girlfriend but I don't need attention from robots.
>>
>>35181458

Are you sure you're white nigger nostrils?
>>
White people now have it kinda harder academically now that colleges want to have more "diversity" and growing up with problems like saying that your father got killed in a drive by or that he left when you was three, that kind of shit on your essay will probably get you accepted into any school, it's kinda easier for 3rd worlders now
>>
File: 1479123403917.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479123403917.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>35181441
>How can whites even be robots?
They can't. Neither can straight guys.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences.png (134KB, 1600x1717px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences.png
134KB, 1600x1717px
Agreed.

Also important to note that White women by far have it the easiest in the modern world.
>>
what I hate about white guys is they complain about being alone yet they could just go to a black barber and get a fade, put in an earring, dress better and pretty much pull any black bitch they wanted.
>>
File: daddy zach.png (74KB, 185x176px) Image search: [Google]
daddy zach.png
74KB, 185x176px
>>35182937
this tbqh

this is why i love having jungle fever
>>
>>35181458
Is your first name Robert? Last initial M?
>>
File: 1479663432729.png (143KB, 480x283px) Image search: [Google]
1479663432729.png
143KB, 480x283px
>>35181441
>The media bludgeons into young girls' minds the idea that white men are what's attractive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Nigger, you've got it ass backwards. The media is constantly putting big muscular negroes into commercials with petite cute white girls while making the white guy a nerdy cuck queer. Same with TV shows, movies etc.

The media consistently emasculates white men while making negroes into handsome, jive, hip, fun boyfriend material. Then white girls believe this garbage, date niggers and then get raped and murdered.

You've got the whole media on your side J'Marcus, and white men essentially subsidize your existence.
>>
>>35183053
Outside of media drones white men are still seen as the most sought after men, literally go to any country and it will most likely be the case
>>
File: IMG_0255.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>35183053
How old are you, little boii?
>>
Every day I go outside I have people, specifically white women, avoid me because I'm not white

For example, I went to CVS today on my way home, and as I went to go wait on line this woman legitimately moved her place in line to get away from me. I barely even looked at her, I just wanted a god damn protein bar and she saw me, walked straight up to the person next in line and stood next to them instead of waiting behind them, and in front of me.

Then while walking to my house a white couple who just five seconds ago were smiling and laughing with each other immediately got quiet and looked down as they walked past me, just because I happened to be walking down the same block they were coming up. Shit like this happens every single day, and I'm nowhere near intimidating. I'm a manlet with an afro and these people are either disgusted or scared stiff of me. I get it, brown people suck, but I really don't fit that category, I'm one of the most non-threatening minorities you'll ever see, I wonder what it's like when they see an actual black person.

Also, I really don't see the appeal in white guys. Sure some of them are handsome, but they're boring handsome. You could introduce me to a room full of white guys, and I'd get all their names mixed up because they all look exactly the same. Yet all girls clamor for dudes like Benedict Thunderbatch or the dude who played Thor or idk fucking John Q. Smith III

Also at that same CVS I watched this chinese girl sperg the fuck out and spill her spaghetti in front of some dude who I assumed to be a classmate or acquaintance, just because he was tall and white. She pretty much almost cut in front of me in line because they were ahead of me, and she wanted to talk to him that badly.
>>
>>35183053
>The media is constantly putting big muscular negroes into commercials with petite cute white girls while making the white guy a nerdy cuck queer.
post 5
>>
>>35181441
A trump supporter just got arrested for biting a Muslim. White guys can literally be cannibals and make it in life
>>
(Yeah, mother fucker)
Sup nigga
(Gangsta Rap, nigga!)
Nigga

[Verse 1]

[Call: Du-Rag]
Nigga (x7), I'm 100% nigga

[Response: Murder Mike]
Nigga (x7), I'm 200% nigga
Nigga (x7), why do police hate niggas?
Nigga (x7), they hate us cause our dicks is bigga
Nigga (x7), why you call yourself a nigga?
Nigga (x7), cause im a mother fucking nigga!
Nigga (x7), why you drink so much beer?
Nigga (x7), I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor

[Refrain]
Cause I'm a nigga!
Im a motherfuckin nigga man, I ain't all that african american shit
Fuck that im a nigga, I ain't mixed, I'm a nigga
N-I-G-G-A, nigga, you already know

[Verse 2]
Nigga (x7), why you eat so much chicken?
Nigga (x7), why won't you make it in my kitchen?
Nigga (x7), why you call them hoes bitches?
Nigga (x7), cause them hoes is bitches!
Nigga (x7), why you stay in the hood?
Nigga (x7), cause I dont like livin by peckerwoods
Nigga (x7), why you ain't got no job?
Nigga (x7), seven dollars an hour won't feed me dog
Nigga (x7), why yo pants gotta sag?
Nigga (x7), cause hand-me-downs downs is all a nigga has!
Nigga (x7), why you scared to go to court?
Shit, cause the judge look just like that put our ass on the boat and made me a nigga

[Refrain]
Mama Rag is a nigga
Durag is a nigga
Ballstics is a nigga
And I'm Uretha's nigga
Nigga!
>>
File: CKszP9DWIAEaiuf.jpg (25KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
CKszP9DWIAEaiuf.jpg
25KB, 600x630px
>>35181441

that feeling when snapchat wont recognize your face because your too dark.
>>
File: 1446169340102.png (515KB, 776x662px) Image search: [Google]
1446169340102.png
515KB, 776x662px
>>35181441
>be me, a lightskin nigga
>no problems whatsoever
>>
>>35183204
Damn dude

I have rough time with people but not as blatant as your experience.The white people out here also avoid me, its only them all other people react normally.Do they really feel that we are going to attack and rape them or something?
>>
I said that I'm a ride for my motherfucking niggas,
Most likely I'm a die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
And I ain't going in, unless I'm with my nigga
My nigga, my nigga
My nigga, my nigga (My motherfucking niggas!)
My nigga, my nigga (My nigga, my nigga)
My nigga, my nigga

First thing first, I love all of my niggas
This rap shit crack, then I involve my niggas
You looking for some lean, let me call my nigga
He sell it for the high, I need all my niggas
Some nigga smoke, smoke, some nigga drink, drink
Got niggas on the block with the glock they don't think
That's a nigga back up, they in the bucket lapped up
I got that act right if you niggas wanna act up
He talking like a snitch, no that ain't my nigga
He tripping off a bitch, no, that ain't my nigga
Take a nigga case, shit, that's my nigga
Know him since I was 8, yeah, that's my nigga
Fucked my first bitch passed her to my nigga
Hit my first lick pass with my nigga
Fuck them other niggas 'cause I'm down for my niggas
I ride for my niggas, fuck them other niggas

I said that I'm a ride for my motherfucking niggas,
Most likely I'm a die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grinding outside, all day with my niggas
And I ain't going in, unless I'm with my nigga
My nigga, my nigga (dope boys, my niggas)
My nigga, my nigga (YG, my nigga)
My nigga, my nigga (Rich Homie, my nigga)
My nigga, my nigga (It's the motherfucking world)
>>
>>35183053
This is just a meme. Whites can not be robots.
>>
>>35183319

Only guys with genetic uglyness. The rest just man up just a little and then get fresh pussy anywhere, get a confidence boost and win at life.
>>
File: leeagle.jpg (118KB, 554x600px) Image search: [Google]
leeagle.jpg
118KB, 554x600px
These white guys have like 400+ Matches on tinder but are still "Robots", can't take any of them seriously. I know a guy irl who literally just grows hair on his neck and he has a 9/10 white gf. You can't be a robot if you are white don't buy into the meme.
>>
>>35183437
>white guy gets a white gf
>shitskin gets butthurt
it's strange how entitled you little fuckers are when it comes to white girls
>>
>>35183437
>literally just grows hair on his neck
okay
indian girls are pretty hot
>>
>>35183307
Yeah man, the closer I started paying attention, the more I started to see these "microagressions" towards me. I couldn't give two shits if they liked me as a person, the only thing I ask for is they don't make me feel like a fucking demon, I just want to get from point A to point B without having some scared pigskin foul up my mood.

I honestly wonder, although sometimes it gets so bad that I feel like it triggers something predatory in me, and I want to follow them and make them scared, or throttle them for being the stupid little animals they are lol.
>>
File: 1472419143304s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1472419143304s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>35183481

WE DONT CARE

WE JUST WANT A NON-FAT
NON-GHETTO GIRLFIEND

WHY IS THIS CONCEPT SO HARD TO GRASP WITH WHITE PEOPLE

WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE RACE LIKE YOU DO.
>>
>>35183545
Honestly i dont even care if she's fat
>>
>>35183545
Amen man, I grew out of the "white girls only" phase a long time ago

and even then I was crushing on colored qts from time to time.

Just stop stealing ALL women
>>
>>35183593
>tfw only gay and trans people have shown interest in you
I'm not stupid enough to fall for the /lgbt/ trap meme being spammed on r9k though
>>
>>35183053
Total meme. Just go through the last 20 recent movies made and count the percent with a white male lead. The evidence is literally everywhere that your /pol/ tier shit is not the case.
>>
That all may have been true fifty years ago, but today white men are the least desirable to any women. Women would rather date other women than white men. Minorities, on the other hand, are seen as "exotic" and thereby have no trouble finding relationships or casual sex. If you're a minority and not getting laid, then you're not even making an attempt. Only white men can be robots.
>>
>>35183634
are you a black version of me?

this has been my life as of recently, gay dudes seem to like me a hell of a lot more than women these days, but I'm not that defeated to sleep with guys.

Idk about you, but the only girls I can attract are girls with a black guy fetish(I'm not black but I can pass for light-skinned), but I'm not into trap and streetwear so I end up boring them.
>>
>>35183278
Is that a Quavo pepe? Very nice.
>>
>>35183481
What the other guy said, we don't care about race we are just more disadvantaged so when white people claim robot status it's kind of a joke. Literally download tinder as a below average whiteman just as an experiment and then do the same with a man of color you will see what i'm talking about.
>>
White males are the only males in America that have dating prospects no matter what their socioeconomic status: well-off, middle class, blue collar, perpetual unemployment

AFTER teens and early 20s:

Unproductive Asian, Hispanic, or Indian males are fucked. Unproductive white guys are "bad boys" or hippies and get the women who like those things.

Black males with money are uncle toms so they're fucked. White males with money are simply doing what they're supposed to do so they are attractive to average women
>>
>>35183732
well i do get hit on by women but its few and far between
i had a slutty average looking korean hit on me and an average looking white girl who was into anime
also got molested by some skelly girl in highschool
more often gays though
>>
>>35183856
Lucky, I haven't been hit on much, but I know when a girl is interested, and that's been happening less lately.

Was the korean girl at least not chubby? Actually, were they both not chubby? The skelly girl sounds like fun, why didn't you pursue it? Do you kick yourself for not taking any of those chances?

Yeah gays are way more blatant with me, but I'd probably end up disappointing them too hahaha
>>
>>35183593

White guys think we only want white women, they cant fucking understand this concept. Not everyone is an Elliot.
>>
>>35184022
the korean girl was chubby
i didn't go for skelly girl because she had temper problems and i pissed her off afterwards. didn't go with the korean girl because i didn't like where she wanted to take me plus i wanted to hang out with this guy to play a game with him that day.

which i was ok with because i was pretty autistic in highschool and wanted to avoid relationships.
>>
>>35183742
Swae Lee, my man
>>
>>35183481
Actually girls across the board prefer white guys. But I still fuck white girls soooooo
>>
>>35181441
>The media bludgeons into young girls' minds the idea that white men are what's attractive,
Except this is 2017, not 1955. Black guys are shilled as confident, athletic and dominant while white guys are shown as quiet passive betas. what media do normies most consume? Music videos and sports and those definitely arent mostly white lmao. Check your failed extrovert privilege OP
>>
>>35185077
Shut up stupid nigger you fuck NO ONE
>>
>>35185077
I live in the most diverse place on the planet(google it) and i never get attention from girls of any race. Also still following your shitty theory i still have to compete with white guys taller and better looking than me and im an introvert with a quiet as fuck voice so......
>>
>>35185336
>living in an sjw hellhole as a fucking white male
Haha, blows to be you
>>
>>35185077
If youre working class pretty much all the girls you can even afford to date prefer black guys. And richfags cant be robots
>>35183796
You take asianmasculinity too serious. Older unproductive white guys are where the fedora and 40 year old virgin memes come from. Seriously when you ask people to describe a typical permavirgin they will usually picture a pale white guy with a mustache and poor hair
>>
>>35185377
Its really not that bad. Id rather live here than some flyover shithole where the median age is 68. I may be a permavirgin but i see 10/10s daily so
>>
>>35181441
can blacks even be robots?

>average sub saharan iq is 68
>not even as smart as gorillas
>niggers lack the iq to even comprehend basic feels
>>
>>35183745
Ive never gotten a match on tinder. Stop forcing your tumblr/am shit here for fucks sake extroverted nonwhites shouldnt be calling others not robots
>>
>>35185489
Blacks cant be robots. Literally 99.99999% of them are extroverted and thats the most attractive thing to women.
>>
>>35182091
then why are you here?
orinori
>>
>>35183650
This. Reddit retards need to stop watching john wayne movies and actually experience 2017 society. For fucks sake the dumb ass dishwasher at my job has two mixed daughters blacks cant be robots
>>
this kind of sucks my dudes

why did god allow blackbots to exist
>>
>>35183204
>white, 6', 7/10
>order chink chow
>drive to the joint
>pick it up
>thicc chink at the counter can't be much more than 18
>spills spaghetti at me
>pay
>pick up the nip nosh
>leave
>see her staring at me
>get in car
>turn on synthwave playlist
>drive
She'd have been kinda cute if she didn't have faint hints of a mustache.
>>
This is like saying all black dudes have foot long dicks. It has very little truth in real life
>>
>>35182899
why the fuck does everybody want to fuck our women, Leave our women alone!
>>
>>35183650
>today white men are the least desirable to any women.

Asian men would like to have a word with you
>>
>>35185303
I'm not a nigger. I'm a sand nigger
>>
>>35183317
Lol this one is aktually real
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.