[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one that got away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1483320790422.jpg (271KB, 916x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483320790422.jpg
271KB, 916x1280px
What was her name, anon?
>charissa
>>
>barb

somehow not original
>>
>>35181389
I hope no one recognizes her name

Jaen
>>
>>35181389
Christina

Am I a robot for thinking a married woman loved me, and still being in love with her
>>
>>35181389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IM0v-pHWoY

are you sure it wasn't charisse
>>
File: ITSNOTFAIR.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
ITSNOTFAIR.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>35181389
Amber

Error: You forgot to solve the CAPTCHA. Please try again.
>>
>>35181631
No it was charissa
I competed for her affection with corey in 3rd and 4th grade. She had his child a few years ago.
>>
File: helpernogetbbgun.jpg (66KB, 356x509px) Image search: [Google]
helpernogetbbgun.jpg
66KB, 356x509px
Brittany.
Yes, the name is appropriate. She is indeed white trash, she could have been my trash though.
>>
File: bae.png (329KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
bae.png
329KB, 455x601px
Panjeet durkadurk :(
I Crie everytime
>>
>>35181389
Elise. I was friends with her in 5th grade, before she turned into a total roastie shallow slut. That was around grade 8. She literally never stopped talking about 6 pack abs and sex. It killed me on the inside. She was so nice before
>>
Gillian

Hopefully no one can guess who I am via the name, I was kind of cringey in some ways then and have a lot of things I want to forget.
>>
>>35181389
Ichiyon nee-sama
She's still here
>>
>>35181389
I don't wanna type her name.
I just want my happiness back. I just want my innocence back. I wish I never fucking met her, maybe I wouldn't have ended up here...
>>
>>35181389
Wynn

The only girl that ever showed affection to me
>>
>>35182168
>I just want my happiness back. I just want my innocence back. I wish I never fucking met her, maybe I wouldn't have ended up here...
Ohhh do I agree with you, anon. I wish it hadn't turned out like this.
>>
File: 1471521930974.png (260KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1471521930974.png
260KB, 640x535px
Brooke
Jessica
Rebecca
Kelli

Just fucking kill me.
>>
>emily
>cute, tiny, and nerdy
>actually made an attempt to talk to me and interact
>too much sperg repulsed her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.