[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might need a lawyer because of some drunk girl. >Last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1488157287380.jpg (651KB, 938x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488157287380.jpg
651KB, 938x1500px
I might need a lawyer because of some drunk girl.

>Last night a friend of mine invited me out to a bar.
>She got really wasted.
>I wouldn't let her walk home by herself
>dropped her off at her house
>I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up
>started kissing me.
>I hesitated, but after a second or two each time, I stopped her because I knew it was wrong.
>she bit my neck and left a huge hickey.
>I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid.
>I told him everything that happened.
>The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.
>She wrote me a long message saying that she doesn't like me at all, and that she thinks I took advantage of her and now she is extremely upset.
>She has blocked me on Facebook.

Did I do anything wrong? She initiated everything. Do I need a lawyer?

tl;dr

friend(girl) gets too drunk, sucks my face and complains i took advantage of her.
>>
Take pictures of that hickey nukka
>>
>>35181228

You have to honor kill her. Isn't it obvious?
>>
It's going to be tough if she tries something, but do as anon said above and try to relax for now
>>
>>35181249

it's gone now. my neck is a little red, but it looks like a skin blemish. Definitely wouldn't be able to tell there was a hickey there at the moment, but there certainly was.
>>
>>35181228
>I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up

the fuck you say?
sounds like you were trying to take advantage of her to me
>>
>>35181292
Damn. Without some sort of physical proof, things will be bleak if she tries to press charges. Sucks man, but don't even stress about it.

All you did was kiss, and she initiated it
>>
>>35181331

Yeah, why would you try to sober up a girl that was already at home? Duhhh probably so you could fuck her when she was "not drunk anymore"

Kys OP
>>
>>35181331
>>35181399

t. never went out to drink with friends
>>
>>35181454

>t. knows better than to hang out with dumb drunk sluts with rape issues

ftfy
>>
>>35181228
oh wow you posted it again, hahah

still stupid twobh
>>
>>35181228
>girl is all over you
>I-I won't touch her
idiot.
>>
yeah, western women scare me, i avoid them almost universally. especially the short haired liberal sjw types
>>
>>35181711

Big tough Robot with his "solid criticism"
Have fun getting pinned down on the linoleum by Tyrone
>>
File: arnie thumbs up.jpg (127KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
arnie thumbs up.jpg
127KB, 500x419px
>>35181894
I RP as a robot. life is actually going pretty well since I decided to put the effort in.
Regardless your why women think they can make false rape claims, if she was all over you that is consent you faggot.
>>
File: 1457196737143.jpg (18KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1457196737143.jpg
18KB, 540x304px
might as well have raped her anyways
same consequences lmao
>>
>I told him we had sex

Dumb ass
>>
>op keeps posting this here and on /b/

I'll take things that never happened for 200
>>
>>35182069

>reading comprehension is unavailable at this time. please try again later!
>>
You didn't even have sex, what is she going to charge you with?
>>
>>35182205
Rape its that simple and yes she will win
>>
>>35182205
Sexual assault at the minimum most likely rape, she was drunk and cant give consent in any form M8, it also sounds like OP did push things on her I bet OP is not telling entire truth
>>
>>35182288
How will she win please explain? What evidence does she have that he raped her unless she faked penetration and went full "Gone Girl" Crazy mode on him.

>>35182323
Where was the assault what evidence will she bring up in court? He could deny ever even being with her.
>>
>>35182323
rape is considered forceful penetration
that's why men can only be raped by fags legally thanks to the duluth model and feminists

so what OP described isn't rape if he didn't stick it in
>>
>>35181228
Nah youll be alright anon, think about it, your friend told her what you told him and she confirmed that as what actually happened. How can she now turn around and incinerate that something occured which didn't occur. She would look like she is changing her story.

I would say if you see her and she approaches you apologise for telling your friend about her being easy (dont word it this way). If she avoids you, then you should avoid her as well because you felt betrayed by her misgivings towards you for simply worrying about her.
>>
>>35182434
Also, you stayed with her for an hour afterwards trying to sober her up.

It was reasonable for you to believe that she was consenting because she had time to sober up.
>>
What I don't understand is why would a girl start making out with you and then the next fucking day start telling you that she's rejecting you.

like waht the fuck is that shit.
>>
The story in this thread most likely never happened, but nevertheless it should serve as a reminder for anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation.

Let's not fool ourselves; you'd stay because a girl is trying to hook up with you, and as much as you try to act as though you're only interested in her well-being, a great part of you wants it to happen, hence you sticking around.

Don't. Just leave, as painful as it may be, just leave because it's not worth someone pressing charges, or at the least shattering your confidence because she actually finds you incredibly repulsive.

Do yourself a favor, and walk out that door.
>>
>>35182732

>most likely never happened

But it did. And I know for next time.
>>
>>35182666
Never try to rationalise the irrational.
>>
>>35181228
Say you're a muslim and that she raped you. It only works if you're non-white though and live in Europe.
>>
>>35181249
This.

Get her to respond with something that shows she was cognizant
>>
>>35181331
Are you insane?

Perhaps you need to read what OP typed again.
>>
>girl gets shitfaced and kisses OP, gives him a hickey
>OP said he went with it but still pushed her off
>girl then says OP took advantage of her

If anything , SHE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU.
>>
>>35181228
Well fucking first please clarify is it a she (he) or a she (she) ? I mean if she (he) has a cock (feminine penis) you will get off easy cuz they are mentally ill woman (men)
>>
>>35183914

it's a girl(female[she*non-male{no penis >HAS VAGINA<}*])
>>
>dont make a move
>"HE RAPED ME!!!"
>make a move
>"HE RAPED ME!!!"

Men never win.
>>
>>35183933
Dif anon if you know 100% its a female.. did you rape her?
>>
>>35184037
OP's best bet is to start HRT and suck a few dicks on Grindr when they come and say he raped her OP just says hes a faggot, either way he might as well suck a dick or two if he goes to jail hes gonna have to get used to it.
>>
>>35181341

IT WAS ONLY A KISS

HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS

IT WAS ONLY A KISS!
>>
>>35184965
That's a nice poem you've got there
>>
>>35184965
HA fuck you op welcome to the world of women.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.