[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Certificate/Diploma Fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: Censored (5).jpg (320KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Censored (5).jpg
320KB, 1280x960px
Hey robots, I need some input. I have a fetish for diplomas and certificates, I like to fuck them by laying atop them in bed and thrusting my cock into them. Naturally, this crumples and damages the certificates that I fuck, and after a while they become too damaged. My collection of certificates includes every award I ever have had access to from school and college, as well as other certificates I have slipped from my family and friends. I have also bought a few off eBay and Craigslist, however this is extremely inefficient as suitable certificates show up very rarely.

Now I am out of education, my collection of unused certificates is dwindling, I need a way to resupply. Printing my own certificates, or having them made won't work as they are not official, they won't get any sexual rise out of me.

I have been trying to come up with methods to obtain more certificates easily. To preface, I am in the UK. One of my favourite certificates was a music grade certificate from the ABRSM, so one option for me would be to start playing an instrument, doing the first easy grades, then pretend I'd lost the certificates, and request a bunch of duplicate certificates. I have access to a piano, so it's likely to be either music theory or piano. If anyone's done these, how difficult would it be for someone entirely non-musical to pick up?

An option would be to hang around the area outside my old high school after an awards ceremony, and see if anyone would be willing to let me buy a certificate off them. It'd just be a case of not being spotted by someone I knew or reported as a creep hanging around near a school.

If there's anyone in the UK willing to either send me something, or meet up and trade, it'd be very very appreciated.
>>
File: B9WRPfB.jpg (88KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
B9WRPfB.jpg
88KB, 1080x1080px
Cont>>>

Another option, if I had a lot of friends, or was able to go to a lot of parties, I could probably get away with snatching a few certificates without being noticed. Problem here is I very rarely get invited to such events, which is a problem for this situation. The same thing would be possible if I had a girlfriend, but that's also something that'd take a lot of effort.

Any other ideas?
>>
File: certificates-of-authenticity5.png (59KB, 370x168px) Image search: [Google]
certificates-of-authenticity5.png
59KB, 370x168px
Form letters from prestigious cuck manufacturing concerns are lewd as fvck.
>>
>>35181253
Afraid they don't do anything for me since they're not awarded. Thanks for the input though.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.