[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unpopular

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tito.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tito.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>I do not particularly like any string instruments except for the ukelele or hurdy gurdy
>guitar solos/singing with guitar only is for shitplebs
>>
>>35181064
>Like the ancient hawaiians say, it's time for a dicking.
>>
>>35181064
m8 i bought an ukelele a few months ago but im too lazy to lear how to play, i still have it in my bedroom getting old, pls give me some advice.
how do i start playing it? idk any song and i get frustrated very soon when bc my fingers don't fit well the strings
>>
>>35181121
excuse my bad ingles, i'm mexican and when is late i become more autistic than in the rest of the day
>>
>Get hurdy gurdy
>Learn to play it
>Sit anywhere outside and play it's hauntingly enticing sounds
>Receive pussy because
>a) Playing an instrument
>but more importantly
>b) Playing an OBSCURE instrument
>>
ukuleles are for girls to post youtubes of themselves playing 4 chord indie twee songs

fuck that """instrument"""
>>
File: HappyUKE_IMG_7182.jpg (54KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HappyUKE_IMG_7182.jpg
54KB, 1500x1000px
'Happy ukulele music' makes me irrationally angry.

I really can't express how much I fucking hate it.
>>
>>35181091

I only came to this thread to post this
>>
>>35181064
you're such a fucking shoobie, squid
>>
i'm tired of people who think they are successes and other people must've been stupid who have failed at life etc.

it's all determinted by factors out of your control, i mean really? what are you going to do age 0-18 when you're just a stupid kid that doesn't know anything, and especially doesn't know anything or have any connections when you come from autistic parents from the lower class

if you somehow win the gene lottery and desptire ure trash tier genetics from your parents, you end up looking tall, proportioned and good looking, and are not a total chav you can move up the social ladder only by marrying some ugly jew girl or some shit

that's how it works, it doesn't matter if you are smart and hard working, hell you could be a super genius and you'll still get fucked over by laws and regulations.

also hard workers just get more hard work....

this is my unpopular opinion around normies at least....
>>
>>35181320
>i'm tired of people who think they are successes and other people must've been stupid who have failed at life etc.

you are young or unobservant

this is the #1 reason why human beings are complete garbage
>>
>>35181197
My stupid twat ex (the only one) picked up ukulele and became obsessed with it. I hate that fucking instrument more than anything and whenever i see one I want to smash it, just like her stupid face when I think of the hours upon hours I wasted pretending to enjoy her slogging through those shitty 4 chord fag songs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.