[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people that can't drive in this board.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

There are people that can't drive in this board.
>>
>tfw driving and maintaining a car seems like operating a spaceship to you

I can't be the only one with this feel, right?
>>
File: nice shit post.png (64KB, 800x306px) Image search: [Google]
nice shit post.png
64KB, 800x306px
>>35181044
>needing to drive when you never leave the house
>>
>>35181103
>Driving
>Push pedal
>Turn wheel

>Maintaining
>Bring to a mechanic once every 6 months and have them do it for you
>>
>>35181044
i couldn't drive until I was 28 lol
>>
im learning
>>
>just got my G1 at 20 years old
p-phew
>>
I am a good driver, I just dont do it unless I need to because I live in a densely populated area full of bad drivers who risk their lives and car insurance rates on a daily basis

I cannot afford a $400 increase in car insurance because some stupid whore wants to cut in front of me
>>
Fuck off normalfag

>affording shit
>going places
>>
>>35181200
Not op, but I have a license and still a robot. You're just retarded.
>>
>>35181257
>Why can't you do what I can do? You're just retarded

Solipsism at it's best
>>
>>35181998
*Its

fucking auto correct I swear
>>
>>35181044
>implying i even have my driver's license

I haven't left my apartment in several weeks.
>>
>>35182018
>Why can you do what I can't do? You're just a normalfag

Solipsism at it's best.
>>
File: 1307732125001.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1307732125001.png
12KB, 645x773px
>tfw bumped a car during driving practice with instructor
He was neckfat-jiggling mad.
But that was the day I started to find myself not getting as worked up over things as I used to. The apathy's been growing ever since.
>>
>>35182090
You're on the good path anon, the apathy will set you free.
>>
I have the license, just not the car. Daddy won't let me until I get into med school
>>
File: 435435234.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
435435234.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
If you live in like NYC or LA i could see not wanting to ever drive, but you losers are too scared to put your foot on the pedal? It's fucking easy, the car will only move where you want it to move. I bet you couldn't even drive down a straight road in the middle of nowhere.
>>
Not even old enough to have a drivers license but can still drive
>>
>had my license since i was 18
>tfw when 24 and still only drive to work

Driving is supposed to be the easiest thing ever, so why am I still so fucking afraid of doing the most basic human task in existence. To make matters worse, literally EVERYONE can drive. I mean for fucksake, I'm posting on a thread full of robots making fun of other robots who can't. It's like making fun of someone who doesn't know how to breath.

I've never felt a greater urge to kill myself than now. I'm so far gone, alone and so beyond saving at this point.
>>
>>35182350
You're probably overthinking everything, the only thing you should worry about is what's in front of you.
>>
>>35182402
Yes, you're right. I am an overthinker. I overthink EVERYTHING. All my life I've suffered from overthinking.

I guess this is something robots don't deal with. Like I said, I'm so far gone. being behind the feel fills me with body-shaking anxiety and brain fog. This is NOT normal. I'm not normal. I've tried so hard to overcome it FOR YEARS and I'm still fucking suffering. God damn it.
>>
>>35181116
>He drives an autotragic and can't into car maintenance
Brainlet detected.
>>
File: 1481415883787.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
1481415883787.png
24KB, 300x255px
>20
>don't know how to drive
>don't have a bank account
>don't even know how to shave
>>
>>35182489
Actually, overthinking is normal. A lot of people do it, I was overthinking everything too while learning to drive, I mean literally everything. If you force yourself to drive though, even if you hate it driving will become less and less scary. I've been driving for 1+ years and i'm still scared, I make a shit ton of mistakes too but I don't let it bring me down.
>>
>tfw learning at the moment
>Last lesson some paki whores coming through the roundabout fuck up their indicating
>Almost get into a car crash
>Now terrified of driving due to the potential incompetence of others
>>
I know how to operate a vechicle but keep getting auto fail conditions on my driving tests even though I get the mark requirements.
>>
>>35182598
Thanks anon. That gave me a little bit of hope. I guess I'm just really afraid of making mistakes (been yelled at more times than I can count. I'm also accident prone).

I'll keep at it, though.
>>
>>35182565
>Don't have a bank account
Get one asap it's necessary for ordering shit online
>Don't know how to shave
Nigger nobody taught me how to do it I just went with what I thought was right

This shit isn't hard.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (46KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
46KB, 550x360px
>>35182489
>being behind the feel
>>
>>35181044
I know how to drive since I was 14.
I'm 24 and I still cannot afford a license or a car.
I probably cannot even afford gas money anyway.
>>
>>35182601
That's a good experience to have, you should never trust turn signals
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.