[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not care anymore about living longer. If I die, I can not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1485887831299.jpg (54KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
1485887831299.jpg
54KB, 640x760px
I do not care anymore about living longer.
If I die, I can not suffer more.
Yesterday i drove with mums car over 150mph in the rain, sadlyi did not crash.

who else /suicidal/?

(pic unrelated)
>>
File: 1486563527678.jpg (69KB, 599x600px)
1486563527678.jpg
69KB, 599x600px
150mph? nice ride faggot
>>
>>35180293
Thanks, that was the maximum tmy moms car could drive.
I would have been driving faster if that would have been possible.
>>
>>35180604
BS, you're just too much of a pussy to really drive fast enougth to kys
>>
>>35180175

There's good people in the world anon. Don't lose hope. Wish you the best.
>>
>>35180175
Crashing a car is a really shitty way to kill yourself. Not only are you just as likely to be permanently crippled as you are to actually die, you run the risk of hurting other people. Plus if you do manage to die, it's probably going to be slow and horrifically painful. Just hang yourself or something.

If you have a garage, pull the car in, leave it on and sit in it. Carbon Monoxide poisoning just feels like you're going to sleep.
>>
>>35180175
Got brown out drunk and drove around the ghettos of Chicago at like 3am. Got out and walked around a bit too. Admittedly that was a really fucking stupid thing to do, not least of all because of the cops, but I guess being a suicidally depressed alcoholic makes you do strange things.
>>
>>35180665

>150 mph
>not fast enough to kill yourself

wtf whenever i go 80 mph people start getting scared
>>
File: download (2).jpg (49KB, 500x200px)
download (2).jpg
49KB, 500x200px
>>35180175
There aren't really good people in the world anon, but life's absurd enough to be entertaining if you keep moving forward. As you work yourself and how your mind works, you'll find things easier.

Got to learn to enjoy pushing the boulder up that fucking hill, because why the hell not.
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1002x1393px)
image.jpg
339KB, 1002x1393px
I got a bike but crashing would let me as a potato instead of killing myself
>>
>>35180665
>kys
That is why I drive that fast.
>>35180788
>80mph
>panic
Well, that is considered slow where I live.
>>
>>35180816
>Got to learn to enjoy pushing the boulder up that fucking hill, because why the hell not.
Because it's a fucking boulder, it sucks, you don't really want to do it and you could be doing something else or not do it.
>>
>>35180843
The risk of getting a potato is neglectable at that speed.
Also technicly I am already a "potato", wich is a racial slur against germans.
>>
>>35180869
I'm more meaning life is like the Myth of Sisyphus, so there's not really an alternative. Life's completely chaotic and a pain in the ass, you've got to try accept that and keep on moving. Kill yourself if you like, but if you can make yourself enjoy pushing a boulder, you'll be far better off.
>>
>>35180843
Get hit by a truck on your bike. You'll definitely die. I know this, because my brother's friend did just that. No potato, just death.
>>
I remember posting that image several months ago. Still really like cortana r34. Wonder if you saved it after I posted it.
>>
>>35180996
What if I get really lucky and live as a potato?
I am more csared of that than death
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.