/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT 4chan feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: feelings intensify.png (62KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
feelings intensify.png
62KB, 1000x1100px
Anyone know these feels?

>posting in 4chan thread
>faggots start ganging up on you
>you try to keep your composure and reply to every single one
>they keep attacking you on and on while claiming you are triggered
>in fact you are not triggered, just slightly irritated, and since when was defending yourself considered being triggered?
>eventually, after some time passes, someone passive-aggressively makes a post without replying to you saying to stop replying to the faggot/retard/redditor/tumblrite/Gaiafag/memester/etc.
>at that moment you stop, realize you spent an hour of your life trying to reason with retards or people who were likely trolling you, and question the point of your own existence while digging the rabbithole of your depression even further, because you also realize that not even the outcasts want you
>>
>>35179332
eat shit dumbass
>>
>>35179332
Get fucked faggot I will end you
>>
>>35179426
T-thanks, at least you didn't gang up on me, I appreciate it.
>>
>act like a retarded faggot on 4chan
>get called out for being a retarded faggot
Jesus Christ, just switch to reddit if you can't take the heat.
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35179426
>>eventually, after some time passes, someone passive-aggressively makes a post without replying to you saying to stop replying to the faggot/retard/redditor/tumblrite/Gaiafag/memester/etc.
>>35179454
damn that's some predictable behavior. How does it feel knowing you guys are slaves to OP?
>>
>>35179466
Stop ruining my feels like a normie, can't a robot just be left alone to feel for once?
>>
>That stupid fucking poster that always resorts to arguing on rhetoric subjective terms aka "HAHA THEY LAUGHING AT YOU" "YOU ARE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON"
>That stupid fucking poster that doesn't STFU after getting BTFO
>That stupid fucking poser that starts using the same buzzwords as you and starts using them against you

Fuck those posters
>>
>>35179507
>same buzzwords
>lol stop posting anytime cuck
300 reports later they still aren't banned
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: aulitism.gif (45KB, 550x284px) Image search: [Google]
aulitism.gif
45KB, 550x284px
>arguing with a pedantic motherfucker
>>
File: tfwloveless.png (2MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfwloveless.png
2MB, 919x720px
>make post
>someone tells me to "kill myself"
>consider it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.