[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

driving feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: CTT61-9WcAADIzS.jpg (45KB, 600x341px)
CTT61-9WcAADIzS.jpg
45KB, 600x341px
>be stopped at red light, turning right
>too many cars coming too fast, no way I can safely make a right on red
>car behind me starts honking
>feel bad
Even behind the wheel of a two-ton death machine I'm still a pussy
>>
I hate driving. I HATE

DRIVING

I HATE DRIVING AAAHHHHH

I've had my car and license for 9 years now and I hate it more than ever
>>
File: 1485153230902.jpg (83KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485153230902.jpg
83KB, 500x478px
>tfw drive like a madman
>tfw do 70mph over the speed limit every morning
>tfw pass people in double yellow
>tfw my feels are still there when I get out
>>
>>35178480
That's why you drive at night. Almost no other traffic to worry about and you can just get comfy.
>>
File: 9573429057.jpg (5KB, 205x246px)
9573429057.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>35178480
>driving 5 miles above speed limit
>look in rearview mirror and see car speeding towards me
>starts to tailgate me
>I move over to left lane
>he speeds past me

WHY DONT YOU JSUT FUCKING SWITCH LANES, STOP GIVING ME SO MUCH ANXIETY
>>
>>35178591
Honestly, if there were no cars on the road (or so few that "traffic" was nonexistent) I would go out and drive all over the goddamn place at all hours. I'd never stop. Driving would be the comfiest thing in the world if it weren't for other drivers.
>>
>>35178592
at least they speed past after you move over, whenever I do they just match my speed
>>
>been driving for 6 months now
>still feel a bit awkward whether I can go or not, whether I'll make it whether I should wait
>also worry about the cars behind me getting annoyed, even when it's not my fault if I can't pull out yet
>nobody even fucking uses their indicators on roundabouts (britbong feel)
when does it get better?

>>35178591
Totally agree. No traffic and the roads are dead. Love driving on friday/saturday nights, but a lot of police are about looking for drunk drivers. No ones pulled me over yet though.

>go as fast/slow as you want
>listening to your favourite music
>blasting the heater in your car (in winter)
>smoke a few cigarettes
>stop for food/coffees in drive-thrus
so comfy.
>>
>>35178856
i mean ive been driving for 2 years and i'm still not always sure

it does get better though, and eventually you just don't care about people behind you, they can go fuck themselves. your concern is your safety
>>
>>35178480
>driving feels

these are some pretty fucking expensive feels, you fucking normie.
>>
>>35180043
>expensive

I bought my car for 1.2k. That's like 3 months of work
>>
>stopped at red light
>nigger pulls up besides me in some 1993 honda piece of shit
>my windows start rattling because his music is so fucking loud

go back to africa
>>
I love driving. I like being isolated with my music, the changing scenery and the fantasy that one day I will drive away from all the sameness in my life and go see something new.

But in reality, driving is an outlet for my passive aggressiveness and autism.

>screaming cuck at anyone going slower than me, sometimes making a song out of it
>flipping people off, driving aggressively, shit eating grin when they panic
>call the right lane the cuck-lane, always say "suck my duck cuck" as I pass someone in it
>always signal. Always.
>treat every red light as a race start
>pump fist in the air and literally start whooping and hollering if I go faster than someone and they get stuck at a yellow I was quick enough to get past before them
>say "get fuckled cuckold"
>tailgate like it's my fucking job
>>
>>35178592
i love when people do this. i purposely slow down to make them switch lanes. when people tailgate me on residential two lanes, i will slow down to like 15 sometimes. and turn even slower, like literally turn like at fucking sloth speed.

and every time i do it, i'm begging some roided out road raging faggot to try fucking with me
>>
>>35180431
dude SAME

the best feeling ever
>>
>>35180375
Top kek

I get fucking pissed though when faggots ride my ass. Fucking retarded cucks
>>
>>35180375
I do a lot of similar shit, it's great

I also enjoy yelling at jaywalkers to "use the crosswalk asshole!" (cunt if female)
>>
>someone going 10km below the speed limit in the fast lane
>tailgate a little and hope they get the hint
>if they don't, go around and get in front of them
>slow down to 20 below the speed limit
>keep reducing speed until they get fed up and go around me
>speed up and blow past them

Learn to drive, dimwit.
>>
>>35180075
Enjoy the maintenance fees
>>
>>35178480
Be me, night driving at 1 and listening to jazz

two deer fucking hit me in the side, and dent the shit out of my Cadillac

Officer Chad /pol/s me over and makes me pull over on the side of the road for 30 minutes for being (suspicious)

The Radio is shilling with commercials and won't even play the fucking set. Just some bleeding heart liberals talking about the set for 15 minutes.

I hate all of you fucking liberal deer law enforcement normies.
>>
>slowly edge up right behind other cars at red light
>honk the instant the light turns green
>>
File: 350 copy.jpg (2MB, 2619x2202px) Image search: [Google]
350 copy.jpg
2MB, 2619x2202px
>bought a 350z a few months ago and learned how to drive manual transmission.
>been going to car meets to try and make friends
>going on comfy late night cruises

Best purchase I've made in a while :)
>>
>>35178856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhy_e5wIX44
I always play this tune whenever I go out driving at night. For the short time I'm on the road everything feels alright with the world. As autistic as this sounds, my car is my best friend. I can barely even enjoy driving these days since I've been so fucking suicidal. I just wanna be happy.

Also night cigs are the best.
>>
File: 7727157.jpg (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7727157.jpg
90KB, 400x400px
>listening to radio
>commercial comes on with sirens and screeching tire sound effects
Why the actual fuck is this allowed
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.