[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so if there is another draft in the us what will the fitness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (55KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 472x472px
so if there is another draft in the us what will the fitness requirements be? i can do like 20 pushups and 30 situps and cant run a mile without gettibg out of breath. meanwhile though at work i have to carry stuff and move stuff that is 120-140lbs and its not a provlem

will i be screwed

the us army basic requirements is like 45 pushups, 50 sit ups and a 16:00 minute teo mile run. one mile tale me like 10 minutes
>>
>>35178168
it sounds like you're actually excited to die for a country that doesnt give a fuck about you
>>
>>35178168
What? I was told it was 20 push-ups
>>
>>35178168
OP, I suggest you type your post into some sort of word document before submitting, but don't worry. Retards are not allowed to join the military.
>>
>>35178168
>will i be screwed

If you can't pass the fitness requirements they can't ship you off, so if anything you'd be the one who lives while the Chads go off to die for Israel
>>
File: 1488139399699.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488139399699.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35178237
>Retards are not allowed to join the military.
>>
>>35178237
>retards are not allowed to join the military
Marines? Their ASVAB requirement is 30 or 35. The united states armed forces always need meatheads to throw into wars and the war machine.
>>
>>35178168
Get a diagnosis. They'll never take you then. If you're feeling particularly shameless (or this could be true) say you have depression and you'll off yourself the first chance you find yourself alone with your weapon.

Me? I actually tried to get in and got permanently disqualified. So whoever goes to die, it won't be me.
>>
File: 1487221965792.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487221965792.png
17KB, 861x758px
>>35178168
>so if there is another draft in the us what will the fitness requirements be?
>Draft
>Fitness requirements
If there's a draft your fat ass is going to basic until you pass the fitness requirements.
>>
You'd be fine, OP. You're in okay enough shape that they could build you up from there, and it wouldn't even be very hard. Strongfat isn't a bad way to go into basic training, those dudes lose tons of weight.
>>
>>35178168
Depends how fucked up of a war it would be to reinstate the draft.
If its like WW2, if you can stand and hold a rifle, you're in.
If its like Vietnam, your going to go to basic until your ass doesn't look like a bag of cottage cheese.
>>
>>35178168
Fitness requirements in a draft. Don't worry about it the drill sergeants would sort you out.

>>35179413
You don't seem to understand how the Army works. Also I bet dudes in WW2 would make you look like a chump in comparison in physical fitness.
>>
>>35179474
>You don't seem to understand how the Army works.
To be fair, I'm turkish
>>
>>35179506
Ah, the Terrible Turks.
All conquerers are eventually cucks...
>>
File: 1487389155401.png (83KB, 850x783px) Image search: [Google]
1487389155401.png
83KB, 850x783px
>>35178309
>tfw I got 80 on the ASVAB and went Marine Corps Infantry

you would probably brag about being a fridge mechanic in the chair force pussy
>"muh career"
>"muh job skills"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.