[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

capitalism is a horrorshow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: corporate_pepe.jpg (20KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
corporate_pepe.jpg
20KB, 350x338px
>be me
>27 years old
>opened a construction company in 2014
>if i knew back then, i would have stayed a wageslave without any fucking obligations
>i had no idea the responsibilities that come with it, and especially the ones that follow if you dont do your shit
>take an awful lot of jobs, too much to handle, bad ratio worker - supervisor
>basically i am the only supervisor and everybody else is a worker
>have 40 employees in 2015-2016, my only job is to make sure the work is done correctly and send invoices on time
>around 10 construction sites scattered in a radius of 150 miles
>each one worth around 100k when job is finished
>end of 2016, i have around 150k debt
>suppliers stop supplying material unless i pay
>whenever money is flowing in, i pay employees with priority, theres not much left for suppliers after that because im making losses
>suppliers stop delivering construction material
>customers stop payments unless i continue working
>im in a gridlock, the reminders for invoices turn into lawsuits
>02/27/2017, i am 27 years old, 200k debt, 5 employees left and a fuckton of lawsuits on my ass
>the last 24 months were a fucking nightmare, i am solving one miserable problem after the next one
>basically market prices force you to offer services on a ridiculous price.
>the low price meridian forces you to employ cheap labor from east european countries
>fucking romanian gypsies suck my dick bastards
>cheap labor workers only do half assed work, work ethic non existent, quality of work is shameful
>customers barely pay 50% on most of the construction sites, maybe 2 out of 10 are running smoothly, these are the ones that are near my office where i was able to supervise daily, other 8 are going to shit both in terms of quality of work as well as financially since customers are not paying for shit job
>in the morning the only comforting thought is laying my head on the tracks and waiting for the train
>i'd rather die then carry on with this nightmare
>>
That sounds shitty, meng.

My uncle owns a construction company. It was hard for him too, but now he's an incredibly rich muthafukka.

Wish I could help you out.
>>
File: 1451956421627.gif (59KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451956421627.gif
59KB, 400x360px
>take an awful lot of jobs, too much to handle, bad ratio worker - supervisor

sounds like your fault

free market faggo, somebody gotta lose and it was you
>>
>>35177331
sound like you did too many construction works at once.
you should had taken it slow or hire more supervisor
>>
>>35177331
dumbass following the trend of driving down prices
>not investing on marketing your high prices
this is why companies throughout america, you think that low prices is all that matters
>be me
>running business
>same cost as everyone else
>market myself to be beyond this world
>works because I back up my shit
>make more money then other people cuz I actually into marketing
>>
>>35177331
Ex-union ironworker here. You should hire me as a superviser for sites around the Washington d.c. area. I know how to manage these poser fucks and get the job done. I can send you my resume and certs.
>>
>>35177331
I'm no business but OP it's not capitalism that fucked you over. You bit off more than you could chew and you paid for it. Tough luck. It sounded like you took little to no time researching how to become successful in construction/business and went out there completely broke and alone. No wonder you failed so horribly
>>
Christ, don't listen to these lowlifes busting your balls about that shit. Most of them haven't even moved out of their parent's basement. At least you've taken the shot.
>>
File: Download.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
well.
i made a yearly revenue of roughly $1M in 2016.
so with around 100k income/month you kind of stop being too strict on yourself.
after all, all the money is on my account and i can do whatever the fuck i want with it.
I'm driving fancy cars, but from now its just a matter of weeks before the whole shit comes crumbling down, and i can't await it.
Every day my phone is ringing with business partners, employees, lawyers and shit demanding money, asking me why i don`t hold the agreements.
i wish i could, it really is a hurtful experience to not be able to pay everybody who has done their fair share.
I`m worn down from this bullshit, i just want my life back. The last 2 years were 7 days of work, morning to evening, i was driving 80.000 miles in 2016.
Idk the bankruptcy will be a shitty process too, but thinking of the times after this bullshit keeps me going. This mess gotta stop asap
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.