[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

super autist feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: advanced.png (1MB, 716x1054px) Image search: [Google]
advanced.png
1MB, 716x1054px
>99.99% of the people who ever complained on r9k have moved on and lost their virginities and gotten gfs, but you're still a virgin
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (62KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
62KB, 400x490px
>tfw you make women physically sick when you look at them and they try to walk away from you as fast as possible
>>
>>35177168
Advanced is unironically attractive in a boyish, feminine sort of way.
The only reason that he doesn't have a girlfriend is because he acts like a fucking autist.

Also, all robots need to watch the documentary that he costars in, Shy Boys: IRL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (53KB, 640x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
53KB, 640x964px
>tfw girls smile at you and try to make conversation because you are average looking and fit.
>too autistic to act on it because I think of them as friends
>>
>>35177196
Same, feels comfy t b h
>>
>can't stand when a dish has multiple sides of the same texture (e.g. creamed corn, mashed potatoes, and baked beans)
>can't stand people who spell etc. as ect. It's et cetera, not ec tetera, fucking mongoloids.
>can't stand people who mispronounce words
>can't stand people who use sayings incorrectly (diamond dozen, taken for granite, nip in the butt)
>can't stand people who use tense inconsistently throughout a sentence
>can't stand people who misuse their/they're/there and other homophones
>compulsively shuffle cards when I see them
>compulsively smell anything I touch EXACTLY THREE times if it's odorous
> can't stand people that misuse odorous/fragrant, poisonous/venomous, etc

Wew, that's just off the top of my head. I'm more autistic than this.
>>
guy in the OP pic looking like he owns vaporwave.
>>
>>35177168
>cant stand any amount of sticky sticky on fingers when using computer mouse pad
>>
>>35178375
>diamond dozen
>taken for granite
>nip in the butt
Chip off the boulder
>>
>>35178375
Pretty toxic of u to feel that
>>
>>35177168
>99.99% of the people who ever complained on r9k have moved on and lost their virginities and gotten gfs

i doubt it. if you post here at all you've pretty much already given up.
>>
>>35180632
No, the vast majority of posters here are normies already. People who were posting tfw no gf a few years ago have had loads of sex by now.
>>
>>35177231
Didn't he eventually get a gf? Not in the doc but afterwards.
>>
>>35180738
Maybe. I kinda don't want to accept that just because I'm the robot that was left behind in that scenario.
>>
File: xgeg32.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
xgeg32.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>35177255
>girls smile at you and try to make conversation
>average looking and fit

Hi Brad! Now get the fuck off my board.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.