[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite comfy Disney movie from childhood?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (372KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 960x1440px
Favorite comfy Disney movie from childhood?
>>
>>35177010
I was only trying to take my boy fishing!
>>
File: Toy_Story.jpg (112KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
Toy_Story.jpg
112KB, 250x373px
>This isn't flying, this is falling with style!
>>
I'm not limiting myself to Disney so I'm gonna say Antz.

A literal autistic robot who's friends with Chad fights the establishment with qt ant oneitis.
>>
Please listen to this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFhzQYKnwI
>>
>>35177251
remember the dude who sprays cheese out of a liquid cheese can into his mouth? that was the first time I was disgusted by something on TV, feels good to refeel it all again in this visceral childhood quality
>>
Mulan

and then I imagined a gender reversed version where I self inserted as the main character
>>
File: atlantis-poster.jpg (94KB, 580x886px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis-poster.jpg
94KB, 580x886px
Pretty good.
I loved the characters and Milo reminded me of myself.
>>
>>35177621
I was watching a goofy movie last night. The only reason i was disgusted at the time was because of max and pjs reaction. If they didnt react the way they did that scene wouldnt have been as disgusting i think
>>
>>35177719
yeah that may be, but there's something about the spraying sound which I remember very feel, made me feel all icky
>>
File: ollie n co.jpg (137KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
ollie n co.jpg
137KB, 768x432px
I'd rent it every week at the local black buster.
Every now and again I watch it
>why should I worry?
>why should I care?
>>
>>35177968
cause you got street savoir faire
>>
>>35177968
The girl was cute,
She kinda looks reused from the rescuers
>>
Lion King

Too many sexy lions
>>
Alice in Wonderland. I think I like the overall simplicity of it despite how abstract it is compared to other stories.

Also there's no romance sub-plot to remind me of my loneliness.
>>
>>35177561
He had sex with the queen most likely though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.