[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naturally, being exposed to this place for so long has warped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 1486941805793.jpg (104KB, 749x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1486941805793.jpg
104KB, 749x1162px
Naturally, being exposed to this place for so long has warped my views on women colossally and im not saying you're wrong about any of it. It is a viable red-pill that holds a lot of truth.

I just don't know what to do now. I feel like I can never trust a westernized woman, and I'm seriously scared of them. Im scared about how they'll toy with me and destroy me emotionally if i get too attached. I legitimately see relationships with them as short term mutualistic relationships but long term parasitic ones where you get leeched. I cant even bring myself to find a compelling reason why I should get involved aside from sex and few huts of dopamine. I see it as an investment that never pans out.

And I've had experience with women before and taking the red-pill has only brought their behaviours to light. Things that I was blind to in the past that they've done--and they've all done it. I'm genuinely nice guy, slim and shy and I feel like I have to force myself to change, become some muscled-up asshole, to appeal the majority of women. And if I don't, ill rot because there isnt a large enough market for people like me.

I just want to know what you guys did after swallowing the pill. How did it affect how you treat women and your relationships? How hard is it to find women that go against the pill and are decent in a gyno-centric society? Im losing interest in women as a result of this. My brain is realizing that there is no win-win situation for me, so it's shutting it all down.
>>
I stopped talking to them and ignore them pretty much.
>>
Don't worry. You'll begin viewing women more as a commodity than as persons. And you'll shed the idea that a woman can be your friend: the idea of the girlfriend is a degenerate modern idea that lures lazy men into the idea that they shouldn't place effort into maintaining relationships with real people, i.e. males. Friendships take a back seat to the shitshow that is le romantic relationship. Only when a man is ruined and the woman who used him leave, does he realise his neglect of his male friends were a part of his ruin.
Girlfriend is the ultimate oxymoron. And a pernicious idea that has duped the modern male to his core.
>>
Nothing changed. Before the redpill I was a shy unattractive beta that couldn't talk to grills. Now I'm a cynical shy unattractive beta that still can't talk to grills.
>>
I'm just focusing on improving my life. I don't get attached nor need people whatsoever so I'm okay with not bothering with women for the near future.

The only time I desire them is when my dick is hard or when I just feel like cuddling something warm and soft, the latter doesn't happen as much as the former. A gf would be nice if she wasn't clingy but I can make do without for now.
>>
>>35176902
>arm in a cast
MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU'LL BE FASTER WHEN I ASK FOR A SAMMICH AND A CAN OF PABST, BITCH
>>
The sad thing is, I know I can get girls too. I just don't want 99% of them because I see them as inferior. I can't treat them with respect or give them any of my time because I feel like I have to act like some retarded dancing monkey to entertain them.
>>
>>35176902
Learn to appreciate male friendship more.
Learn how the woman's mind works and how to avoid the shittier ones. Take only what you want from females and don't tolerate their shit.
>>
File: 1280724338-8506.jpg (1008KB, 2955x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1280724338-8506.jpg
1008KB, 2955x2204px
I guess the ultimate power move would be to have a guy friend who you enjoy being around and when you're feeling lonely you can offer eachother comfort. That's some needle in a haystack tier shit though.
>>
>>35177892
>That's some faggot shit though
There, fixed it.
>>
>>35176902
every girl is starting to look like pijin girl to me. this isnt her is it?
>>
>>35176902
I'll bump but I don't have any good advice, similar position to you.
I constantly reason about how basically ignoring women would be best, but then I'll get hit by urges like tidal waves after seeing the pale goddess with such a fat ass and green eyes that lives near me and I always see
>>
>>35177530
this really the one thing that changed was my bitterness and i am more cynical.
i still could care less about women soo i think i am not that shy
>>
>>35177935
My first thought was also that it's her.
>>
>>35177660
Exactly my friend.
Women are filthy stupid whores, they are not worth the effort to get them. And I'm against casual sex because it's overrated and degenerate as fuck, hookers exist for a reason right?
I would only ever date a woman that I actually love and she has to be smart, pretty (NOT in a slutty way), share many common interests and that hasn't riden on the cock carrousel (not neccessarily a virgin though, because I know that's too much to ask anyway).
I have only had crushes in a few girls all my life, if I liked any other women ever it was only because of horniness.
I occassionally fall in love with 2D female characters too but they're not real so there's no point
>>
Red pill just made me give up all hope of having a happy life. I don't care anymore. I could adapt to fit the reality of things, but I don't want the reality. I'm just waiting for death at this point.
>>
>>35176902
>Im scared about how they'll toy with me and destroy me emotionally if i get too attached.
Don't get attached NIGGUHHH
>>
>>35176902
>thinking you're "redpilled" because you take the opinions of virgins on a Laos fly-fishing forum seriously
Women aren't malicious succubi who just want to fuck as many Chads as possible and manipulate and screw over "nice guys" like you. The real problem with females is that they're hypocritical, incorrigible and a slave to their emotions as opposed to rational thought.
>>
>>35180827
>they're hypocritical, incorrigible and a slave to their emotions as opposed to rational thought

which ends up working out as them being

>malicious succubi who just want to fuck as many Chads as possible and manipulate and screw over "nice guys" like you
>>
See it as getting a cat. They're selfish, egocentric cunts who would leave you in a heartbeat if you didn't provide them with food and a roof over their heads, but damn does it feel good to pet them. If you let the cat walk all over you and make the rules you're going to have a bad time, but if you train it right and don't let it get away with bad behavior, you just might have a companion for life.
>>
>>35181179
Cat food is a good fit for this analogy too. Think about what having a cat costs. It isn't going to make or break your economy. If you're going to have a high maintenance spoiled girl around who wants hundreds of dollars a month to spend, you better make sure you live a life where those hundreds of dollars aren't a significant part of your budget.
>>
>>35181179
>>35181235
A cat can't leave me, take my house and children away, and force me to go into poverty paying for it for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1478696592944.jpg (258KB, 890x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478696592944.jpg
258KB, 890x625px
>>35176902
>I am a genuinely nice guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs
it had to be done, never describe yourself as a nice guy, it is like saying you're a people person, you don't state it you let others make their own judgements on that

Also your other options to dating modern walking trashcans smudged in make up is
Fuck men (bro you gay or something?)
or
Wait for glorious robot waifu era (i recommend this combined with saving money so you can actually afford one when they come out)

If you're worrying about never being able to have kids they are also working on ectogenesis
Don't worry, women will be a worry of the pass, they will be like junkies roaming the streets trying to entice men to provide for them and people will just smirk and walk away with their robot waifus at their side
>>
>>35181324
You don't marry or impregnate your cat until you're absolutely sure it'll work out, we're talking 8-10 years of evaluation time. You can still have a lot of fun without marriage or kids.

Also, one thing that needs to be pointed out: If your girlfriend leaves you after a several years long relationship, it's not unlikely that it has a lot to do with your own choices and lifestyle. Women don't do this to be evil, they're emotion-driven creatures, they go where the tingles go. And the tingles sure as hell don't go hand in hand with depression, beer guts and video games in your underwear on all your free days.
>>
>>35176902
You realized that women suck. Why do you even care about them besides sex now?
>>
>>35181097
Not really, that's a total non-sequitur. It just means having a girlfriend is a lot of work because she will NEVER see things from your perspective and whenever you argue you ALWAYS have to pretend she's right. The guy basically ends up doing most of the work 99% of the time. A lot of them even acknowledge this, even the ones who preach for equality expect to be treated like a princess just because they're female but they doublethink their way out of the cognitive dissonance that that should bring about. Women and logic just don't mix.
>>
>>35181097
kek btfo the normo
>>
>>35181620
>you ALWAYS have to pretend she's right
only if you're some bitch ass beta. women like being confronted.
>>
>>35181474
>>35181620
ITT bluepilled idiots
>>
>>35181179
>you just might have a companion for life.
too bad this doesn't apply to women and their are not your companions but your sexual interest. relationships only last a life time because of social institutions enforcing monogamy.
>>
File: 1483835537951.jpg (61KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1483835537951.jpg
61KB, 540x531px
>>35181726
>women like being confronted
Women don't know what they want or like, women are the most inconsistent creatures this world has cursed us with
They are bundled of conflicting interests and crazy to the boot, only thing modern women are good for is fucking and breeding
And those two functions are going to be replaced by technology in the future so have fun while it lasts roasties you dug your own grave with your bullshit, in future no one will date you, you'll be the pump and dump of anyone you're stupid enough to shag
>>
File: nealizm.png (286KB, 889x592px) Image search: [Google]
nealizm.png
286KB, 889x592px
>>35176902

In brief, you miss the story, and regret the reality?

Well, you can't change the reality, and you can't very well forget the fairytale...

But let me pose this, and I'll ask you to humor me, anon... Let's agree that this existence is absurd. The farce of the story, the degeneracy of this arbitrary reality. We can't change this, we can't unsee this and return to our prior state of ignorance.

Then all we can possibly do is to alter our view of this absurdity we find out ourselves in. Maybe if such a thing can be allowed to happen, and it clearly has, then all of this was stupid to begin with. Clearly, love and relationships were as important as you think, then attraction, which drives them, shouldn't be allowed to follow such asinine rules as it clearly does.

In short, it seems like this life is absurd. But why do you attach such a negative interpretation to this? If it was at all important, shouldn't it have never been allowed to happen? Then clearly, all of this was actually never important or meaningful to begin with, and it was only your unfortunate misunderstanding that is to blame. So stop taking it all so seriously. Play the game, get ripped, banged some babes. Or stay inside, play some vidya, have infinite free time and never compromise the things you enjoy for some transiently appealing pussy. Or do whatever mix of two appeals to you. There is no right answer. The world is your (worthless, absurd) oyster.
>>
I stopped trying completely. Women have ruined women for me, forever. Even if I think I found the one who goes against the pill, she either proves me wrong by doing something so tremendously woman-like, or I get scared of her doing exactly that so I pursue anything.

I'm in the same boat as you man, there's absolutely no advice other than be caught in the turbulent sea that is your mind versus your body.
>>
>>35176902
Take the black pill and try to realize that the red pill is fake and you're worrying yourself into reclusiveness.
>>
Women make we very horny when I see them. Despite knowing its best to avoid them, just seeing them makes me like an animal
>>
>>35182020
woops, don't pursue anything

my brain has been rotting, due to lack of sex which created lack of interest in anything for me

not even memeing
>>
>>35181950
>dude just do whatever you want lol
Useless, vague advice.
Nihilism is fucking retarded. Stop being such an edgy teen
>>
This is the deepest thread I've ever seen. What makes it worse is that everyone is making good points.
>>
>>35182077
I'm pretty sure that's called primal instinct. You know, breed, raise kid, repeat.
>>
>>35176902

There is no pill. Just stop falling in love with gold digging whores and then whining they don't love you. If you're a fat social retard, look for a girl with those same qualities.
>>
File: ye.png (834KB, 542x919px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
834KB, 542x919px
Don't let this place completely turn you off to women. People here are bitter and many have given up completely. It's much easier to blame others and convince yourself that the "game is rigged" and it's impossible for you to win then to accept the fact that you have failed or have had bad luck or (most likely) you just haven't had the right opportunities yet.

Just remember to never deal in absolutes. People here here often say
>all women are whores
>all women will just use you for your money after riding the cock carousel
>all women are boring and are only good for sex
>all women will cheat on you with chad

Right there should be a red flag. No all women are not whores - but sure it's easier to use the sour grapes mentality when you have been lonely for so long.

If you go outside you will see plenty of qts with ugly and or fat guys. Don't listen to the 80/20 rule that is completely made up by bitter virgins on this board.

I'm sure plenty of you will write this off because it is an unpopular opinion here. But you can find a decent companion in this world. I don't have the answer as to how exactly you do this because it's a complicated process and different for everyone.

Really if you have unhealthy views about women you should try to ween yourself off this place. All women aren't terrible people. Plenty of people are terrible. Men and women.

I'm ugly and poor and have nothing to offer a woman but my companionship, and have had multiple relationships.
>>
>>35183037
Finally, someone understands the point. Unrelated, the robot gave me a hard time with this comment.
>>
>>35183037
Women aren't terrible or evil, but they're extremely picky when it comes to males, and anyone who doesn't make the cut will be emotionally and financially used and thrown away like trash. They don't do that intentionally, it's just instinct, humans have evolved to work like this, it's the efficient way to survive and breed. Instead of being spiteful, bitter and giving up on having sex, I think we should see it as an incentive to push ourselves hard as fuck to exercise, sleep and eat right, and be creative, passionate men. That gets you laid, but more importantly, it's enjoyable even if it weren't for the having sex part. If you're like that and your girl leaves you, it's not the end of your world. You're fucking awesome, so just pick up a new one, there's plenty out there.
>>
/pol/ brought my attention to women and the redpill, by the time i found r9k, pol had already turned me into a raging misogynist.
you might think it's r9k, but trust me, r9k isn't the only place you find these expressions.
you would see >tfw no gf on /sp/, /b/, /pol/, /fit/, everywhere until around 2010, when r9k stopped being a green text board.

on the internet, i'm a misogynist because it's funny.
IRL, i avoid women like the plague.
>I see it as an investment that never pans out
that basically sums it up, OP.
>>
>>35183342
I agree for the most part but I believe women are picky simply because of how different men and women are - not just because their instincts tell them to.

Women are picky because of male thirst for sex. If the average male got hit on by multiple women every day whenever they were in public we would be picky too. Many men simply can't understand this because they can't imagine having an overload of attention from the opposite sex and some of these people label women as whores. A lot of those types of men reside here.
>>
>>35183379
>Invest in yourself
>Get women as a bonus
>Invest in them as little as possible
>Let them leave if they want to leave, get a new one

Sounds like a nice life to me. Getting married and/or having kids is extremely reckless, especially if you live in USA. I've almost come to appreciate that women are shallow and selfish and will almost exclusively spread their legs for a man who looks like a greek god and can shower her with money. Gives me another incentive to work towards becoming financially independent, healthy and attractive, which I already want to be anyway.
>>
>>35176902
Who's that semen demon faxmlam?
>>
>>35183487
That is because of instincts though. Think about it. A man can impregnate like, 4 or 5 women a day if he's healthy. A woman takes nine months to have a kid, and until recently (in terms of evolution) it used to be extremely dangerous to be pregnant without someone staying and protecting you, and even if you weren't eaten by predators during those nine months, you might die from giving birth.

This is why men care about quantity and women about quality. Men fuck as many women as possible. Women fuck as successful men as possible.
>>
>>35183607
Good point anon.

But either way I feel like a lot of bitter men hate women because they think women and men think the same and have the same opportunities in life, which experience will show is just not true.
>>
>red pilled
>muscled-up asshole
>westernized women

you just guaranteed a lifetime of virginity my dudie
>>
>>35183689
Exactly. A simple way to explain it without getting into biology is "Getting sex is hard for men, but easy for women. Getting a relationship with the person after having sex is easy for men, but hard for women".

Interestingly, I talked to a gay friend about this and men having sex with men have the same issue that heterosexual women have. It's easy to get them to fuck you but it's hard as hell to get commitment.
>>
>>35184210
Yeah I find this pretty interesting. A gay friend of mine says it's worse then being lonely. He hates the way the gay community treats each other and wishes he wasn't gay.

I would not want to be a girl or gay man.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 564x428px
>>35176902
>hates and judges all western women
>has experience with women
>"I'm genuinely a nice guy, slim and shy"
It's people like you that make us real nice shy guys look bad.
>>
>>35181383
yes! its only a matter of time, the technology will advance and women will be competing with crafted robots.
>>
File: What the fuck are you.jpg (177KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck are you.jpg
177KB, 980x653px
>>35176902
Being in this place has mostly confirmed my hatred of women in general. I hate the entire way things work out for me. If I am actually interested in a girl because she is interesting as a person I am automatically shut down or friendzoned. If I pay them no attention and am happy by myself I, oddly, start to get attention from girls for no reason. They know nothing about me, they just feed off my energy. Then once I pay them attention they lose interest. It's like they are some weird parasite that is only around when you're not paying attention. Like those fish that hang onto the underbellies of sharks. They're just strange and I hate what they are.
>>
>>35176902
Having economical independence grants you immense power in a relationship, especially if the partner isn't. If you don't get emotionally attached and have no problems with cutting off people, you never have to fear women.
>>
>>35186190
Roastie: "We'll see about that".
>>
>>35176902
I act polite when dealing with them at work, but never attempt to make friends with them or make any deeper connection. There's no benefit to interacting with one and a lot of risk. Just stay away the same way you'd avoid a wild animal.
>>
>>35186221
Worst case, you have to pay some alimony while she sacrifices her body and soul to raise the little shit.
>>
I think on a core level, most men and women hate each other.

I very rarely see men and women friends hanging out together alone, without the woman using the man as an emotional tampon.

We're too different. I think 99% of the time someone has an ulterior motive if there's a M+F 'friendship'.

On a side note, women just have too much to gain from doing really degenerate, evil shit. It's really fucked up. They are remorseless, they really are.
>>
>>35176902
that is nothing compare to taking the red pill on false rape accusations and having no father rights. if you get accuse of rape you are guilty until proven innocent and women can completely destroy your life. you will lose your job,have a criminal record, go to jail and ruin your reputation. also innocent men have died from false rape accusations because white knights believe every word from women. lastly you no fathers rights no reproductive rights. you have no saying if you want the kid and you have to take responsibility by paying child support if the girl wants to keep it. Women mostly get custody and sometimes use the children as a weapon against you.
http://www.divorcenet.com/resources/divorce/for-men/divorce-for-men-why-women-get-child-custody-over-80-time

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article122429824.html

http://kdvr.com/2014/08/29/woman-convicted-for-falsely-accusing-man-of-kidnapping-raping-her/
>>
>>35180210
fuck hookers they will sperm jack you if they know you have money to get that child support from you.
>>
>>35180827
>not knowing that 50 years of feminism has liberated females from their responsibilities and consequences.

why do women get to be liberated but men have to be held responsible for everything in society? If a female cheats in marriage she gets rewarded with my assets in a divorce. If a female gets pregnant she has the freedom to abort the child and take no responsibility but if she want to keep it men have to take responsibility by paying child support. do you see how unfair this shit is? can you please take your head out of your ass and see how women have become shit in this modern feminist era. everything was okay until fucking feminist ruin it for everyone and now men don't benefit by engaging with females.
>>
>>35187635

Yep. It truly is the era where the sensible things to do are abstain from women, or go gay. Now is basically the ultimate time to go gay.

I prefer the personalities of guys by about 1000x, I just wish I found most of them more physically attractive.
>>
>>35176902
WHO IS THIS QT?
oregano y parmesano
>>
>>35183037
>If you go outside you will see plenty of qts with ugly and or fat guys.

I believe in the 80/20 rule because we evolve from a tournament species of animals and in this species of animals only a few of the males are doing most of the mating.

>If you go outside you will see plenty of qts with ugly and or fat guys.

I agree to some extent because that is still rare and females who do that have a hidden agenda. they are probably dating them because they see potential in them to become successful or they are enhancing their life in some way. also the question is do they stay together for ever? or was a non serious relationship and then later she jumps on a rich chad?
>>
>>35183342

that is way worse for males now because they are more disposable then ever because women are depended on the government and not on men.
>>
>>35183689
I am not bitter I just reject female nature I don't like their flaws. I don't want anything to do with women.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.