[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women love stoic guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1465748693650.jpg (13KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1465748693650.jpg
13KB, 342x342px
How can I learn to be more stoic.

Any femanons out there, do you like stoic guys? What is your opinion
>>
File: 1488145514589.jpg (203KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1488145514589.jpg
203KB, 576x432px
>>35176871
The hell does "stoic" mean?
>>
>>35177092
It means gay, but like in a sophisticated way
>>
>stoic
yes women love men who can tolerate strife and pain but not complain about it. What do you think most marriages are?
>>
>>35176871
no my gf hates it and is sad about my world view.
>>
>>35176871
I didn't know Hitler was in Roxy Music
>>
>be me
>riding subway in nyc by myself late at night
>drunk group of normies gets on
>drunk girl sees me and sits in my lap
>eyes forward, do nothing, act like it's the most normal thing in the world
>she eventually moves to the seat next to me and rests her head on my shoulder and falls asleep
>normie also in the group say "wow he's so stoic"

did he mean this in a good or bad way. what do you do in this situation? she was qt at least.
>>
>>35176871
They love it as long as
>You are attractive
>You let her break your stoicism for her, showing emotions only in privacy

If those do not hold, she will just think you are a weirdo who hates fun
>>
>>35177115
Oh ok
Learn how to mix sweet cocktails and buy a buttplug, OP
>>
Only pussies are scared of showing emotions for fear of ridicule
>>
>>35177192
he didnt mean it in any way. They were all drunk so they had no idea what they were doing or saying. Noone just sits on a stranger unless they want attention from the stranger and/or their friends. Just normal attention seeking behavior from a drunk girl.
>>
>>35177304
95% of men confirmed pussies
(anger isn't a real emotion)
>>
>>35176871
It's a requirement unfortunately. Be advised that if a woman ever witnesses you cry, she will be disgusted on a cellular level by your very existence and will be plotting your divorce/breakup/murder within five minutes.
>>
>>35177304
>he feels emotion
Hello next star of "poor little white boy"
>>
File: 1481101967379.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1481101967379.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>>35177304
>t. little boy who needs to feel better about himself for crying in public
>>
Stoicism is LITERALLY the DEFINITION of faggotry It's most fedoracore "philosophy" behind absurdism and nihilism
>>
>>35177645
>not showing emotion makes you a faggot
I bet you cried during the end of titanic pussy
>>
>>35177442
Hass ist keine Emotion.
>>
>tfw i unironically look like young hitler

b a s e d
>>
File: wojak looking away.png (26KB, 680x515px) Image search: [Google]
wojak looking away.png
26KB, 680x515px
>>35177469
Shit this all makes sense now.
>cry in front of ex for the first time in years because she said i never express myself and i had pent up everything in my life
>she dumps me a week later
>>
File: mr b.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mr b.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>35176871
>tfw crying fetish
The only time I care for stoic men is when their facade falls and they break down in tears sobbing. Pic related had some hot moments.
>>
>>35177469
why do women love sufjan stevens?
>>
>>35179140
>>35177469
PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS IS VITAL INFORMATION
>>
Soje get pistt at me- I dunno wtf I'm supposed to say
>>
>>35177145
underrated
sfjhsfjdgjk
>>
>>35178677
I don't watch normie films.
>>
>>35177092
It does not mean gay, don't listen to >>35177115
According to google, someone who is stoic is a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining. Pretty much it's a tough guy, a.k.a chad and not you.

Wanna be stoic? Join the military.
>>
>>35176871
>hitler
>stoice
top kek. was a hobo who couldn't paint for shit unless it was copied off a photograph.
>>
I don't know mang. I'm a massive goober and nerd and weird and eat cereal while watching cartoons and girls super love me.

I'm the opposite of stoic. I'm like.. ciots.
>>
>>35176871
Yes but they have to be stoic + assertive/confident. Stoic + passive doesn't work.
>>
>>35177469

Only crying acceptable is at a funeral or something and a single tear slowly glides over chiseled cheek bones over strong well defined jaw.

If you're blubbery it up, that's game over. Girl will never respect you as a man again even if she does stick around.
>>
>>35180070
>Join the military
Already am
Thanks for the real explenation btw
>>
>>35180228
This shit is what causes men to act out in the worst kind of ways.They just aren't allowed to feel or worse, display emotion. Men got it rough
>>
>>35177304
>not dead inside
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>35180441
Time and a place, anon. That's all. Sobbing is something you do alone at home or at the bar when you're totally plastered.
>>
>>35180088
Seems like Hitler was put in an extreme situation where he was tortured and meant to suffer on purpose by a group of people watching him 24/7. He probably started his art without any shortcuts at first but as this torture took its toll his mental stability went to shit. Unable to truly focus anymore he had to find a way to produce his work while dealing with his tormenters everyday still.

Eventually though it was too much and he gassed a few million jews.

Shit's rough yo.
>>
Girls don't care if a guy is stoic or not. If it's Chad, she's glad. It doesn't matter who or what he does, he is desirable. So if many Chads are stoic -- which they are -- then it could be deliberated that women like stoicism.
>>
>>35176871
Read Marcus Aurellius's Meditations
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.