[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

So I'm almost 21 and always assumed I was too ugly/weird for any girl to like me so I took advances as them just being nice and not wanting anything to do with me sexually.
anyways
>6/10 girl comes over to friends house to reconnect after graduating high school
>obviously crazy
>notice she checks me out a lot and won't stop talking to me
>don't really want to make things awkward by going after her/assume she's just being nice
>she leaves at 2am but makes me follow her in Instagram
>messages me 10 minutes later saying she thinks I'm extremely attractive
>ask her out & we go to the park to walk around the next weekend
>talks about all this crazy shit like how she's had 2 miscarriages and was adopted and has pierced nipples
>bring her back to my apartment, make out on bed
>forget condoms so run to the store to get them real quick
>she gives me head but I can't get it up, mainly because I don't find her that attractive
>she's kind of chubby so her pussy is fat and looks like a biscuit
>end up just watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia for an hour
>finally get hard
>start fucking her pretty rough
>she came first
>switch to doggy style & nut soon after
Now she says she's catching feelings so next time she messages me I'm going to cut her crazy ass the fuck off.
All that said, it feels good to have finally made it over one of life's milestone hurdles.
>>
>>35174537
Why did you come here to brag about some whore fucking you?? Leave you normalfag filth.
>>
>>35174752
Not bragging, just sharing. I'm pretty far from a normalfag too, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>35174922
>has friends
>has instagram
>girl checks him out
>manages to ask a girl out

Exactly how are you not a normie?
>>
File: 346457867689.jpg (56KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
346457867689.jpg
56KB, 225x220px
>>35174537
>she's had 2 miscarriages and was adopted and has pierced nipples
>>
>>35174956
>>has friends
Are you seriously telling me you have no friends at all? I'm pretty sure most robots have at least one acquaintance besides the reason I met them is because I like smoking weed.
>>has instagram
that I almost never use except to stalk people I used to know in high school
>>girl checks him out
>implying working out & eating a shit ton is hard
>>manages to ask girl out
Yeah after years of being rejected and spitting cringeworthy game & eventually giving up all together, completely ignoring advances from quality females
>>
>>35175075
I don't have friends though, I made an instagram once to mess with a roastie but I don't bother using it besides that. Absolutely disgusting, get off my board right now.
>>
>>35175522
I've probably been here longer the you is what's funny
>>
tfw you just got a boner from always sunny in philadelphia
>>
File: iEMz8HPIYAs.jpg (36KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
iEMz8HPIYAs.jpg
36KB, 858x725px
>>35175075
FUCKING NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.