[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much worse has your life gotten since /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wojak(502).jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
wojak(502).jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>Last year
>17 (18 now)
>Start browsing /r9k/
>Mainly because I was a virgin and wasn't really good with girls
>Made friends easily
>Went drinking every saturday
>Actually talked to girls
>Even got hugs and an occasional kiss on the cheek

>Now
>Shut in virgin
>Constant anxiety
>When talking to girls I get so anxious that I feel like I'm going to puke
>Don't even get invited to any social events
>People seem to start to hate me.

I guess the memes are true, there is no going back from /r9k/
>>
Naw you're just a fag
>>
As someone that has only frequented this place for a few months, you have me concerned
>>
>>35173058
>abloo bloo im literally a child and don't belong here
my god, get the fuck out you fucking stain
>>
>found r9k 2 years ago at 21yo
>was already a shut-in kv
>now still a shut-in kv
Life's actually getting a little better though.
The memes are false.
>>
>>35173058
I've only been here a couple of months and it's actually gotten somewhat better. I've been a shut-in socially anxious KV for the past 5 years anyway.
>>
no one should be here if you're <22

get out now
>>
fuck off underage

FUCK OFF
>>
>>35173058
>thats what happened
you re probably a faggot and still in hiding
>>
It's a mess... /pol/ has fucked me over worse. I've been on 4chan since 2005. Back when /b/ was just Caturday and Furry Friday and low-level raids. Now suddenly, the despair is so thick. You start to hate and mistrust everyone around you. All women are ROASTIE WHORE. All blacks are DINDU NUTHIN WE WUZ. All Indian people are POO IN THE LOO. All Middle Eastern are REMOVE KEBAB.

You lose compassion. You lose your ability to show kindness and love towards people, just because we're all going through our own shit. Now, you start to become more antisocial because it means you're 'redpilled.' The worse you are, it means you're just getting deeper into the truth.

My advice? Leave. Stop coming here. Go for walks. Go to libraries. Pick up hobbies. You spend your time laughing at memes every day, a little part of you starts to believe it.
>>
>>35173175

>17 last year
>18 now

Kden
>>
>started browsing /r9k/ at 20 (22 now)
>because i was a virgin with anxiety problems and very depressive
>stopped browsing at 21
> lost virginity, first serious gf
> change my career, doing well
>the bitch is a fucking liar, started getting fat so i dumped her, never knew if she cheated on me or it's just me being ultra insecure

>now
>started browsing again
>desperate for sex
>talking to anyone on tinder
>anxious all the time
>depression coming stronger than ever
>considering an hero
(sorry if bad english)
>>
>>35173058
I have been of 4chan for 6ish years and came to r9k two years ago.

before I came to this board I worked at my moms store, hung out with my friend and his brother every weekend. I was never someone who could talk to ladies.

after being here I quit my job, became neet again at 21. became a drunk who just fapped shitposted and drank. I ended up trying to OD on stupid shit a lot. eventually told my dad I was gonna kill myself when I was drunk. went to the loony bin for 3 weeks, lied to get out. stopped taking meds since they don't do shit. went to a psychiatrist and saw a social worker for a few months than stopped because I just didn't like having to leave the house and talk to them. now I am just a neet who sits in his room all day doing nothing, I take some cigarettes from my mom to smoke that's the only time I go outside. I haven't left the property in months.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.