[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there normalfags here who claim to be robots? Being a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
Why are there normalfags here who claim to be robots? Being a robot is not a desirable thing.
>>
There aren't any robots anymore. The last true robots made their exodus over a year ago.

Welcome to neo-arcanine
>>
>>35173053
>blablabla
whatever dude
the 25+ threads feel legit as fuck
>>
File: edgemaster mc3rdgrader.jpg (41KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster mc3rdgrader.jpg
41KB, 498x330px
>>35173031
normos will always view 4chan as 'da sekrit club of da innernet hate macheen'
>>
>>35173031
Neither is being alone.
>>
>>35173073
>blablabla
whatever dude
the fembot threads feel legit as fuck

...You hear how stupid that sounds?
>>
It's really annoying.

Here I am a robot late-20s, no life, no friends never had any any romantic experiences at all, ugly as sin and poor as fuck.

And the comes along some guy who has it all together, education, looks, wealth, goes out with friends weekly, gf/wife, heck some even have kids and everything.

And they claim to be robots because they feel a bit shy around people. AS IF IT FUCKING MATTERS WHEN YOU HAVE CHAD LOOKS!

Would you guys donate 30$/month (collectively not individually) for server costs? I can easily setup a chan and ban all these normie faggots. But there's no point if you don't visit it and contribute something to keep it up (0.50$/month is enough cause if there's less than 60 of you there's no point, board would be too slow).
>>
Genuine robots (friendless virgins, agoraphobic NEETs) are a small minority now. Most people here are young, stupid normalfags, and they think they're robots because 4chan gave them a dark sense of humor or because they're an 18 year old virgin.
>>
>>35173183
>Would you guys donate 30$/month (collectively not individually) for server costs? I can easily setup a chan and ban all these normie faggots. But there's no point if you don't visit it and contribute something to keep it up (0.50$/month is enough cause if there's less than 60 of you there's no point, board would be too slow).
that already exists and it's called wizardchan

>>35173031
The problem is that each of you has a different idea of what a normalfag is. The vast majority of people here are suburban college kids, basically the upper crust of the countries they live in, and they either post here because of memes or because they're awkward around girls.

I'm not laying claim to being a robot but I am an average-looking agoraphobic blue collar.
>>
>>35173201
>are a small minority now.
This was always the case.
>>
>>35173250
Wizardchan bans anyone under 30
There are plenty of 20s people here
>>
File: 1427664930708.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
1427664930708.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>>35173031

I'm in a field for extroverts. There's constant teamwork and social stuff going on. I often feel like a one-legged man in a foot-race, which is surprisingly apt.

I'm cold, aloof, and stiff. I don't want to be, but it takes me *years* to be comfortable with people.

It only makes sense that I feel different from everyone around me.

But I lived my life long before I came here. This place is terrible for young impressionable kids. Alot of you don't even know enough to know how wrong you are about the world.

I think that exclusion should be less common here, since some of us know what it's like to be on the bottom of the social heap, and know how terrible it feels to be excluded. It makes you feel like a piece of shit doesn't it?
>>
It's because victimhood has been glamorized by the fucking millennials. Every millennial wants to be a victim because struggle is so admirable in their eyes. Why do you think this generation invented the "emo" phase? All millennials should be rounded up and put in gas chambers, including myself.
>>
>>35173250
>The problem is that each of you has a different idea of what a normalfag is.
This. Some people say if you've even kissed a girl you're not a robot. Some robots are neets who don't talk to anyone for months or years at a time. I'm not a virgin but the only reason I'm not is because I learned as much as I could about socializing and actually tried. I still failed in the end and haven't made a true friend in my whole life. I end up doing fucked up things to the people around me and they see that and so avoid me.
>>
people tell me i'm a normalfag sometimes. i feel like they're missing something. what do you think?

legitimately diagnosed medical issues: dysgraphia, depression

self-diagnosed/nobody's ever told me straight up but i have a hunch: autism

i'm 20. i dropped out of college after my first semester. i have had two jobs ever, neither lasted longer than about 6 months because i quit. it was too hard and soul crushing to get up every weekday working. i felt like i'd rather just be dead than live such a hopeless life.

so i'm pretty poor on a personal level, but my parents and grandparents are solidly upper middle class. i have like a quarter million that my now dead grandma put away for me. i just live the neet life at home with my parents and high school age sister.

hobbies: i go play music games at the arcade and meet some surface-level friends doing that. i also played magic the gathering for years and could get back into it at any time, which is a similarly social experience.

social interactions without purpose terrify me and i frequently stutter and do other spaghetti-tier shit like that

i'm objectively really ugly, so bad that i've been roasted for no reason just for showing my face in online communities. i'm also fat (250 pounds)

i have had exactly one irl relationship and it was 6 years ago and lasted for a few months. i was happy with her but i broke it off because she was "annoying" to my friends and family and they constantly made fun of her when she wasn't around. i can usually make the beginnings of a relationship online but it all falls apart quickly, usually when they see what i look like (sometimes i just drop my spaghetti and it goes wrong before that)
>>
>>35173031
Teens come here to whine that the didn't lose their virginity in high school. Most of them will lose it before 20 and few will be virgins by 25
>>
File: sama2q19.jpg (24KB, 563x497px) Image search: [Google]
sama2q19.jpg
24KB, 563x497px
>>35174196
to be fair what kind of loser would you have to be to be 25+ and a virgin, haha
>>
>>35173804
>It's because victimhood has been glamorized by the fucking millennials.

Pretty much this.
>>
>>35173597
>This was always the case.
They used to be a much larger minority, and in any case the normalfags used to be older and therefore more tolerable.
>>
>>35173961
i think i typed too much, nobody's gonna read all this shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.