[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That teacher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1528.jpg (26KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.jpg
26KB, 469x480px
>he slapt a kid on a field trip and had to leave
>>
that one history teacher who gesticulated and waved his hands and sat on a desk with a glaring moose knuckle every day.
>>
File: angry kot.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
angry kot.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>35172413
>that teacher who was a cunt to everyone except the girls
>>
>that teacher who asked the Mexican kid if he spoke English
>>
that one teacher who couldn't control the class while at different points students (based on my own class experience and stories)

-barred her from the room
-threw change at the board
-threw an orange at the board
-started dancing while she wept at her desk
-threw wastepaper bins out the window
>>
File: 20170227_190535.jpg (36KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_190535.jpg
36KB, 222x227px
>that teacher who told the class nigger he probably drinks alcohol made of chewed coconut hair, and then started sniffing glue
>>
File: What.png (130KB, 513x649px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
130KB, 513x649px
>That one teacher who was really nice to you who got fired for having CP on his computer
>>
>>35172494
i didn't know trump was a teacher
>>
File: tumblr_nhvn52r0xL1s9aisro1_400.gif (1018KB, 268x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhvn52r0xL1s9aisro1_400.gif
1018KB, 268x339px
>that teacher constantly hit on your oneitis
She now works at the same school as a teacher.
>>
that one creepy old bald and mustached sub who used the classroom computer to look up sperm banks on craigslist.
>>
>>35172413
>that teacher who gave women advantages in all of his activities because they weren't as good at things and they never complained despite being insulted and prejudged because free shit

>that coach that died in the middle of a track thing or something and got a holiday made after him at the school and they sell dumb orange shirts for 40 bucks with his name on them
>>
>that teacher that locked himself in a room and cried because he couldnt controll the class
he was fired
art/musicteacher were always so emotional
>>
>>35172499
>That one normie who DOESNT USE FUCKING GREENTEXT
>>
>that teacher IT teacher who studied history, but couldn't finish his studies and was thrown out of the because he was a dropout from a pedagogical university
>But in the end he fucked with the best looking girl in the school
>>
>6th grade teacher was an alcoholic(had a beet-red nose and reeked like mint he used to cover the smell)
>Picked on me
>Would nominate 4 favorite students each year as "valedictorians" who were invited to a party at his house
>It was apparently always 4 girls
>>
>>35172413
>That one teacher going through a mid life crisis who tried to befriend the chads by going out of his way to bully you
>>
>>35173867
that was kind of like at my school. he was kind of nerdy jewish fellow who taught guitar. he would try to get something going but the kids would just keep talking and noodling on their acoustic guitars...he's be like..

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS, COME ON

but in a really unintimidating manner...so of course no one stopped (except me...and a few others), so he would just give up and sit there, at the front of the room, looking at us.
>>
>>35172413
>that redpilled history teacher who always talked about white genocide
>>
File: 1460277107499.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460277107499.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>that sportsteacher that just gave you a c for effort since you were a fat fuck
thanks mange
>>
>that one teacher that hated you because you did your activities weeks before
>that one teacher that didn't even teach, just gave you activities and sat there in the corner
had like 3 of those in middle btw
>that one teacher that didn't care if you got beaten unconscious.
Of those i had a whole fucking school

GoodTimes.jpg
>>
File: it_aint_me.png (375KB, 512x493px) Image search: [Google]
it_aint_me.png
375KB, 512x493px
>that Vietnam vet history teacher who brought his old M16 from Nam into class one day while we were studying that war
>that haunted look on his face when he said "I remember every one of their faces" when somebody asked what the notches carved in the stock were for
Thank God I went to school before liberals completely took over. He was a great teacher but that lesson would have got him shitcanned immediately nowadays.
>>
>that teacher that got arrested for rape
>that female teacher that was extremely hot, flirted and liked the guys more than the girls, then went off to become principal
>that one teacher that called the losers losers
>that one teacher that beat me with a belt in grade 4 and thats why i'm here today haha
>>
>>35174197
There was a story not to long ago in my country, where a kid threw some shit at the principal, so the principal slapped the fuck out of that kid.

The teacher got fired.
>>
>>35172413
>that teacher who went crazy after her husband died and thought she had dementia so you could yell out "nigger jews" and she wouldn't care
>that teacher who ran the schools anti-drug program and told the class he didn't allow his son to watch TV or go outside without him
>that cop that all the stoners hung out with
surely you guys have had one of these
>>
>that gym teacher who would enter the locker rooms while we were changing to make sure we weren't doing gay shit
>that teacher who broke down crying in the middle of the class
>that teacher who was so meek he held no authority over the rowdy kids in the class and every class with him was a shitshow
>that teacher who was hip and down with the kids so he said wicked nasty curse words like "damn"
>that teacher who hated teaching middle schoolers but did it anyway because he was clearly a failure
>that teacher who hung out with middle schoolers after school
>>
>that teacher who went to jail for having CP
>>
File: IMG_6504.png (317KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6504.png
317KB, 642x792px
>>35172413
>In history
>Learning about Vietnam
>Vietnamese girl says we're gloryfying the US soldiers
>The unit isn't even over
>Starts talking shit to the teacher, telling her she doesn't know anything
>class starts getting mad
>Tell her if she has such a problem she needs to go back to her third world jungle
>she starts crying and leaves
>teacher doesn't tell the office
>Vietnamese girl didn't come back for rest of the unit
Fuck you emily you were born in Michigan not Vietnam
>>
>that fat poor teacher asking the students for food
>that disgustingly fat computer science teacher
>that teacher that wouldnt stop fucking yelling because he was so exited to teach you
>that teacher talking way too much about his private life
>that teacher that woudnt take a day off for his sons birth
>>
>>35172445
fuck you Andreas you fucking cunt
your jokes weren't even funny FUCK
>>
File: doffy lels.jpg (56KB, 498x311px) Image search: [Google]
doffy lels.jpg
56KB, 498x311px
>that one teacher who told you "Go ahead, leave. We'll have more fun without you" when you said pep rallys were boring and you didn't want to go
>>
>Junior year
>That one teacher who gave out detention for the smallest infractions
>That one teacher who ate cookies of all sorts in front of his students while he was teaching
>That one teacher who made students stay after if they used the restroom during class

Algebra 3 was an interesting class.
>>
>>35174610
My freshman algebra teacher would make people write out the pledge of allegiance if they didn't recite it.
>stand for it
>sit back down
>he slides a blank piece of paper on my desk and drops a sharpened pencil with it
>"copy of the pledge of allegiance, please."
Never got mad or anything, no matter how many of us never recited it.
>>
>>35174018
That's actually really fucking sad
>>
>>35174610
I had a database teacher who wrote extensive out-of-the-closet posts to however left Facebook open in the lab computers.
>>
>>35172413
That art teacher who was super chill and let you do anything you wanted (and fed you) as long as you got your work turned in on time
>>
>>35172413
>That teacher who targeted the weak kids
>That kid who complained to the principal about her
>That time she made him solve a math problem and then told him he solved it wrong and yelled at him Infront of everyone even tho he solved it right
>>
>>35173705
>That teacher who went around getting hugs from the junior girls during recess
>>
>that teacher that told the whole class which girl in the school got pregnant and disappeared for quite a long time

that was fucking hilarious
>>
>>35174711
What a fucking legend that guy is.
>>
>that teacher who was fired for soliciting prostitution a year after you graduated
>>
>her dad died
>some 12 year old made a joke about it
>punched him
>she had to leave
>>
>that teacher who worked at Target after you mercilessly bullied her
>>
>>35174155
>in a class for failures during high school
>the teacher's an ex-SASR soldier and Vietnam Vet
>he invites someone he fought alongside into the class
>came in to talk about his life and how hard work and discipline is what you need and all that shit
>after his speech he asks if anyone has any questions
>absolute fucking retard just yells out "HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED?"
>that vacant look
>can see his body tense up
>his eyes sort of glaze over
>teacher just goes apeshit
>after he's done screaming at him, he grabs him by the collar and throws him out the door
>tells him to "fuck off until Monday"
>teacher and guy fuck off together to go get some coffee or something
>he comes back without the guy
>>
File: 1465604461947.jpg (433KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1465604461947.jpg
433KB, 1000x1166px
>that teacher who falsely accused you of beating a kid up
>that other teacher who forced you to apologise to the teacher who falsely accused you because saying you didn't do it counts as talking back

FUCK YOU SHE SHOULD HAVE APOLOGISED TO ME WHEN IT WAS REVEALED I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING
>>
>>35172413

>Smoked weed in class
>One day the principal caught him and fired him on the spot
>He began to cry and brake down

this was in the 4th grade
>>
>>35175833
your 4th grade teacher smoked a bowl in class

forgive my skepticism, but I don't think so, tim
>>
>>35175851

well he was a sub
>>
>>35172499
How can teachers not control a class? Just say "pop quiz" and if they keep failing they'll be in deep shit.
>>
File: 1487270944497.gif (473KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487270944497.gif
473KB, 500x496px
>>35174604
>Tfw left
>Tfw principle catches you
>Tfw government catches principle stealing and selling iPads
>>
>that teacher who was a feminazi cunt who always shit talked men in class
>single mother
>sociology teacher

Pottery
>>
>>35174604

>Really? Cool.

I just went home and it felt great
>>
>>35174102
I was a fat, lazy, uncoordinated unathletic fuck in school too. My gym teacher told me all I had to do was walk around the court the entire hour and I'd get a 100/100
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.