[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a cuck if you work for an employer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1420883008341.jpg (58KB, 653x766px) Image search: [Google]
1420883008341.jpg
58KB, 653x766px
>you are at the mercy of your employer as to what you get paid, hours you work, whether your work matters
>you can be the hardest, most effective worker but not get a raise because you're the most liked by the senior managers
>you can never express yourself or be unique
>you always have to turn up to the same place, even if you're not doing anything

I really hate the normie 9 to 5 schedule, I'm always thinking on how I can break out from this, so while college grads are slaving for their employers I'll create a start up or something, but I haven't thought of anything yet. Anyone else feel like this?
>>
Not really some employers have great benefits. Currently I'm a electrician but I file a 10-99 for taxes because the way my job works now I'm a subcontracted employee for a place. I really miss my paid holidays and vacation from where I used to work. If you're employed and get vacation and holidays and make at least 10 or 11 and hour your set for a place to live at least where I reside anyway. I was renting a 3 bedroom house while going to school and I was making 9 an hour. Now though i make more but since I'm filing a 10-99 instead of 10-40 for taxes I probably will have to pay back taxes instead of getting money back.
>>
>>35171800
I can understand if you're fortunate enough to have gone to a top school, have exceptional connections and can secure a top paying job i.e. working as a senior engineer at Google or whatever. But that's not the case for most people. My Dad makes more than I will ever make and he didn't even graduate high school, if he were employed for the same job he'd earn a quarter of what he makes
>>
I don't think jobs are inherently cucky but the huge majority are.

I think some jobs seen as cucky aren't even that cucky due to the honesty. People who work in an investment bank after university work 100 hours a week but this is with high pay and an implicit understanding that they will probably leave after two years with a much improved CV.

I think the cucky nature of jobs manifests itself in terms of implicit demands on employees such as staying later without pay, unpredictable hours, being passed up for promotion due to not being good friends with your manager, forced friendliness etc. Although of course some jobs are just cucky by nature.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.