[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look at people in the eyes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: worriedpepe.png (72KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
worriedpepe.png
72KB, 231x218px
Seriously though, wtf? Part of my work is a lot of face-to-face interactions and I always find myself switching my focus into one eye or the other and I feel like people notice that, is there a blank spot to look at?
>>
>>35171599
look at their teeth
>>
>>35171599
Look at their nose, won't notice the difference.
>>
>>35171599
I was told to focus between the eyebrows and top of nose, looking into someone's eyes can be a really intimate experience, some people can't handle it/are intimidated
>>
>>35171599
I was taught not to look anyone in the eyes unless you want to fight them or fuck them.
>>
>>35171636
Nah
>>35171680
They've gotta notice pham
>>35171682
>>35171704
is there any psycomeme theory that supports your claims? Why is it not acceptable to look at people in the eyes?
>>
>>35171599
I work a retailcuck job, establishing work relationships and trust involves fuckloads of eye contact, which I'm shit at, whether it's autism or w/e

>Look at one of their eyes, do not switch eyes when you are talking to them
>Remember, it's okay to look at other stuff during a conversation, they won't think you're being avoidant.
>Be more kinetic and engaging, I use my hands when I talk, it helps me to explain things better

Using gestures gives you another focal point, you can look at your hands/stuff in the background when explaining things, then focus on their left eye when talking to them directly
>>
Dude just look at the person wtf?
>>
File: GOOD DAY.png (151KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD DAY.png
151KB, 540x404px
>>35171599
Why is eye contact with strangers so important, fuck that, that's stupid

Why does that asshole want me to look them in the eyes as I pass by?
>>
I used to work retail. I noticed I'm used to looking at people's eyes when we talk. But desu lots of people don't want you to. So it's different for each person. You've gotta just keep paying attention n notice what works for you and the other person. Don't force yourself to look into the eyes of everyone you meet. Just go with the flow n do what feels natural to you.
A lack of energy will cause persons an inability to make eye contact. The more mind body energy you possess the easier it is to maintain focus. So one must account for themselves and the other
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.