[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mmobots get in here!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg (50KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg
50KB, 580x387px
>tfw you will never ne a 14 year old anymore, spending your days in azeroth with your friends
>tfw it was the only time in my life where I had at least online friends
>tfw I tried a lot of new mmos but it never felt like this again
Share your MMO stories fellow robots. Also what is the best MMO every?
>>
>>35171526
I miss the feeling of the old WWO. Now it's just for casual players.
>>
>Start playing at 13
>Middle aged woman decides to teach me how to play, friends for a few months
>She was so casual, heroic dungeon groups would routinely kick her
>told her one day i would be strong and she could do dungeons with me
>fastforward 10 years
>Now I am an officer in a Mythic raiding guild
>I wonder if she remembers me
>>
>tfw only ever played Maplestory and Mabinogi and f2p shit because I didn't want to ask my mom for money
>>
>>35171526

>Tries WoW on private server
>gets to lvl 40
>endless travel walks, gear is everything
>finds out the entire game is made to make you lose time

>tries EvE
>successful gets Plex before going to f2p at 800 isk price through ninja salvaging
>fool around, checks fw
>"I want an af"
>2 months training to get all skills, specific and support to lvl 4
>finds out the entire game is made to make you lose time

Sub MMO's. They never change.
>>
>>35172660

>800 mil isk

ofc ofc. Now its 1 bil.
>>
>>35171526
Any robots play a game with robots in it
Like spiral knights
>>
>>35171526

the fact is we wasted our life by falling for the mmo jew. while we were grinding all day for virtual shit normies were advancing their careers. the game is gone we have nothing and normies have a career + gf/family
>>
>>35171526
I'll be your friend, anon.
Do you play any other vidya?
>>
>>35173986
Plenty of married wow players out there.
>>
Really enjoying my time in ESO. Double PvP XP all week since they are testing the removal of champ points from PvP, so I'll be running a few characters with Zerg groups to get some PvP abilities, namely warhorn and caltrops.
>>
Wow wasn't out yet when I was 14, bub.
>>
Just bought FF14 is the game good at the moment ?
What's the best class ?
>>
>anybody playing Ragnarok Online?
Never played before, zero nostalgia
I don't know why 1998 year game attracts me if I have a gtx1060 pc
>>
>>35175003
I played it like 2004-2011

Kind of miss it sometimes but renewal is garbage and I can't enjoy how lame all the third class skills are.
>>
>>35175187
Well yeah, not the best but I come back because I don't find a better one.
Some people recommend to try Tree of Savior but I heard it's evem worse.
Any suggestions? ;)
>>
>>35174868

Arcanist into scholar. Can solo crazy shit, and scholar is a great healer with lots of tools. You'll always be welcome in groups, and will get instantaneous queues for dungeons.
>>
>>35171526
>2006, learn about Runescape from a friend who moved out of state and start playing so we can keep in touch
> he quits almost as soon as I start but I'm hooked by then
>meet a friend while mining in al kharid, we get along really well
> he was always a higher level, constantly spurring me to catch up
>after years of shenanigans he finally quits and i surpass him shortly thereafter
>I keep playing, but without my friend my reason to continue grinding gradually fades

Osrs is ok but nothing can replace hunting the giant mole with redmonkey465
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.