[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize women are even more shallow than men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170225-153614.png (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-153614.png
658KB, 1920x1080px
When did you first realize women are even more shallow than men?
>>
>>35171372
Sadly very late, around the age of 20.
>>
When I was 15 and a 5/10 girl turned me down for a 11/10 Chad even though are personalities were way more compatible
>>
>>35171372
Around 9th-10th grade. Glad I got enlightened early on
>>
>>35171372
well desu she doesn't look that impressed
>>
>>35171372
>MORE shallow
What's that supposed to mean ? Men don't have a reputation for being shallow, women do. I didn't ''realize'' this because I've known it since adolescence, women are vapid, shallow cunts.
The only people capable of feeling true passion and thinking rationally are men, women are worthless holes driven by instinct.
Also, you need to kill yourself.
>>
>7th grade
>came back from summer vacation toned as fuck from playing on the beach
>girl that never talked to me all of 6th grade was suddenly my "friend"

it was then that i knew what was really important
>>
>was kinda fat in childhood
>no one payed attention to me, or if they did it was to bully me
>not even fat ugly girls would give me the time
>lose a lot of weight due to sickness
>suddenly everyone is friendly, girls start coming up to me and flirting
>even the ugly goblin ones
>tfw that was when I realized that even the ugliest, disgusting cunt deems herself superior
>>
when i got turned down for an asian cuck who collects female shoes and wears skinny jeans and is under 5'8.
>>
>>35171372
when i was growing up people didnt really talk about female sexuality

they just said women want to be treated right and you need to be able to make them laugh

now we all realise all women want is chad to slap them while he pounds them to oblivion
>>
>>35171372
When my friends let a girl in to our friends circle in high school. She seemed based at first but became a superficial cunt. I can't wait for the day I get turned on by traps.
>>
>>35172183
>superficial cunt
In other words you liked her and she didn't like you back, and now you have sour grapes about it.
>>
>tfw I was young every mother around me told their daughters to "find a rich man"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.