[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way for one to kill himself? Excluding jumping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Whats the best way for one to kill himself?
Excluding jumping from heights.

I need to know.
I have a way already but it can fail hard and leave me a cripple.
>>
File: helicide.jpg (209KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
helicide.jpg
209KB, 1239x795px
Can't guarantee that it'll work, I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
>>
>>35171146
Exit cocktail.

You will find old but very elaborate discussion alt.suicide (or some such newsgroup, the name may be something else but in a similar vein)
The exit cocktail was perfected by them, it will require some prescription medications that may now be hard to come by.
If you are willing to travel to less strictly controlled countries (concerning pharmaceuticals) you should be able to procure everything with relative ease.
>>
shotgun through mouth is the one with the best success chance, asphyxiation/hanging/etc memes will likely just make you live on with brain damage because you'll fuck up a detail
>>
File: 1470973615204.jpg (83KB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1470973615204.jpg
83KB, 1080x1075px
Cut off your head off
>>
>>35171187
It doesn't work.
Actually I could both leave brain damage and lose a lung.

>>35171276
I have a certain amount of Zolpidem and klonopin here.
What happens if I mix these with alcohol?
>>
A method i always thought would work
>Jump from building
>hold knife in hand and put in front of your head while falling
Even if you survive the fall the knife is probably going to penetrate your skull and destroy your brain. (Just a thought of mine, never tried it.)
>>
>>35171146

Why are you even asking this?

It's beyond obvious it's a shotgun to the head
>>
>excluding heights
YOU WANT TO KYS M8
just because this method isnt as cool you want something else.
>i might survive
after a certain height you wont. take a bridge, evebn if you survive you wont be able to swim with every bone crushed up. you will be unconscious too
>>
>>35171523
can you try it and tell us then if it worked?

>>35171146
getting hit by a fast train is pretty much insta death.
>>
Heroin overdose is a pretty comfy death from what I hear.
>>
>>35171146
Don't do it, faggo
>>
>>35171146
exit bag.
100% success and painless
takes some prep and a few $$ tho
>>
>>35171146
Overdose on caffeine pills.
They're a cheap and easy solution.

Probably will feel pretty funny though.
>>
>>35171777
Nothing public.

>>35171907
Why not?

>>35171953
How does it work?

>>35171986
Really?, Caffeine pills can do the job?
>>
carbon monoxide
i think all you need is some coal or something
>>
>>35172095
>caffeine pills?

Yes, anything over a certain dose will pop your heart
>>
> Can't buy guns in my country
> Doesn't know any place 50 meter high with easy access

all other methods are shit

found a building in another state, but they are making so people can't jump anymore after some guy jumped with his baby
>>
>>35172224
dude are you trying to tell me thsre aint a single building high enough in your state
quit being a pussy, what consequences are you worried about lol
>>
>>35172224

Where do you live? Come meet up with me and we can do it together.
>>
>>35172289
There are, but all the ones i know are companies buildings, so you can only get to the elevators if you are a employee
>>
>>35172343
Then climb the stairs?
>>
>>35172381
Are you fucking kidding me, the stairs and elevators are after a ratchet that only open with id
>>
>>35172430
Kill someone who works there and take the ID then. You are dying anyways so fuck it. If the cops come then attack the cop while yelling SATAAANN I'M COOMMIING TO YOUU so they shoot you and you die.
>>
>>35171146
>Don't be a silly, there is so much to this faggot of a life that you would be missing out on.
>>
>>35171482

If you do the klonopin, eat them all at once, don't eat like 5 at a time stepping them up like I did, you'll only black out and wake up without pants like me. .
>>
>>35171146

jesus fucking christ somebody call OSHA that due has his fucking head through a ladder if it falls he could break his fucking neck omg
>>
Don't take your life you faggot, do it like me. Drown yourself in entertainment like vidya and TV shows. Also good taste, Brandi love == best milf.
>>
>>35172588
haha
your pain isn't funny, but that story is.
>>
>>35172985
I'm 26 now and I'm done drowning all my misery in video games or animes and not be able to be like everyone else.

At some point it just doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>35171187
>>35171482
i brought this meme here from dvatch, it could easily be a russian ruse
>>
heroin overdose, it has to be the most awesome way to go

I always see this question and noone thinks of this
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.