[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever have a female friend? Where did it go wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

File: 1487993358093.jpg (153KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
1487993358093.jpg
153KB, 1200x948px
Did you ever have a female friend? Where did it go wrong?
>>
File: 1480545314734.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480545314734.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>35171071
The closest I've ever had were female acquaintances in HS. We sat next to each other in classes and shared friendly interactions, but it all died instantly after I graduated. Not in contact with any of them.
>>
she was fat
>>
>>35171071

i had a female friend as a child. she would sometimes spend time at my house and play videogames or regular child stuff with me. from what i know her parents abused her. one time when i was at her birthday, i overheard an argument she had with her mother and got slapped. she cried. never knew what came of her, my family moved states shortly after.
>>
File: 14648797143.jpg (55KB, 619x618px) Image search: [Google]
14648797143.jpg
55KB, 619x618px
I hate when they tell you it's not real love and 10 years later you still count the days since you've last seen her
>>
>>35171071
We grew apart.
>>
>>35171071
I had female friends hut almost everyone I knew I lost contact with thanks to people constantly moving. I'm lucky to have any friends considering the deterioration of my friend making skills.
>>
File: 1459873846605.png (120KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1459873846605.png
120KB, 284x339px
>Girl living across the street from me when I was 4 years old
>With only single mom in the whitebread suburb
>Very quiet and shy
>QT picture of me as a ghost and her as a witch on Halloween
>Drift apart around Middle School
>Ends up looking very ethereal. Tall, blonde, fair, cornsilk blue eyes, mostly dresses in white
>In HS she starts dating alcoholic college dropout Chad
>They get in a car wreck a few months after she graduates. She dies, he walks away from the wreck.

Sometimes wonder if I could have averted it by maintaining the friendship or if she was the universe's chosen mate for me(both tall, grew up together, same hobbies) and I fucked it up.
>>
File: lowresmatsu.jpg (59KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
lowresmatsu.jpg
59KB, 470x470px
>>35171071
>have female friend
>goes to university
>makes other friends equally as Omega as her
>stops talking to me
>>
no
I just got to play therapist for my normie friends' gfs
>>
>>35171255
She was destined for a path of degeneracy, she couldn't have been saved. It's alright anon, she was a wreck from birth.
>>
File: 214.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
I orbited the same girl from 24-29. Yeah, it was stupid. But the hot/cold routine had me completely addicted.

>We're both 32 now and every once in awhile she sends a flirty text which I ignore
>Jesus Christ woman wasn't 5 years of orbiting enough for you?
>DESU she's kind of a trainwreck. Hangs out at shitty bars and has splattered against The Wall
>>
File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>tfw literally begged my female friend (also the only friend I've ever had) to have sex with me
please god let me forget
>>
>Where did it go wrong?
Fell in love.
>>
35 year old here. Don't be friends with girls(unless you grew up together and there's 0% attraction/more of a sibling dynamic).

They're not really your friends. They want your attention. Be friendly to women in your social circle but don't get attached. Use them to practice flirting meet other girls. Don't let them turn you into the girl they call to cry about Chad.

You won't see them again after they hit their late 20's and are marrying off and having babies. But your bros will still be with you.

This was true in my heyday(late 90's/early 00's) and it's much more true now that women are being ruined by social media/smartphones.
>>
>>35171071
I did but it went wrong after I tried to lick her vagina (feminine penis)
>>
>3rd grade
>daughter of moms friend
>We play in her room
>She kisses me for like a minute
>repeat x3
>We never meet again for some reason (perhaps she told her mom cuz shes very catholic
>heard she comitted suicide a few years ago
>worth it
>>
There are no female 'friends'. At the back of every guy's mind there is a thought of: "hey, if we just fucked that would be great". It doesn't matter how long you've known each other or what you've been through. You never have a TRUE friendship with a woman.

Also, there is no point in being 'friends' with a woman. Male companionship is way better in every way. Girls have nothing to share of importance. Only hangout with women if you are fucking them.
>>
>>35171462
>but your bros will still be with you
no, they left and had familys too
the only friend I have now is the buddy my dad lets live in the garage, and only because he lives in my garage
I'm pretty sure after being in close proximity with me for so long, he hates me
familiarity breeds contempt, and all that
>>
Lived across the street from me. She was a year older than me, but we always hung out at her house. Even when I moved across town I always rode my bike over there and we'd play. Then one day I went over to her and said hi at school and I got the most disgusted look i've ever seen in my life and stopped going over there.
>>
>>35171499
this, wish i knew sooner.
>>
>>35171255
Don't wreck yourself with guilt now.
>>
>>35171499

They might be able to share some crafting/fashion tips but casual acquaintances from work or w/e do that just as easily.

Female "friends" will try to assign you boyfriend duties(complaining at 2 AM, rides, etc) while giving you nothing in return. Fuck that shit.

And you ever notice how girls try to pair you off with single moms and fatties? They don't actually expect you to date them, they're just virtue-signalling. They won't let you near a desirable friend of theirs(they'd lose their boy-toy).
>>
>>35171071
a girl I liked tried to ask me out once, but.
i don't know what happened.
now she won't talk to me and she hangs out with some homosexual kid named jake.

same thing happened a month later,
I got to know a nice girl who was in the same classes as me, and she was really frienly
I tried asking her if she wanted to hang out outside of class, but now she won't talk to me
what did I do wrong?
>>
>>35171895
Sounds to me you meet some weird people. I'd just ignore it.
>>
File: ._. bulbasaur.png (49KB, 309x350px) Image search: [Google]
._. bulbasaur.png
49KB, 309x350px
>>35171255

you killed the mother of your children with passivity anon.
>>
>>35171934
I'll admit the first one i mentioned is a bit edgy. she used to listen to rock, and she loved horror movies. Her birthday was on halloween.
The other one I mentioned wouldn't tell me anything about herself, so that's why I asked if she wanted to hang out. So I could get to know her better.
>>
File: 1485610515147.jpg (37KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1485610515147.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
>>35171499
>At the back of every guy's mind there is a thought of: "hey, if we just fucked that would be great"
>You never have a TRUE friendship with a woman.
Only if you have a high sex drive or jack off to 3D girls. Once you go 2D your standards get very high.

>Also, there is no point in being 'friends' with a woman
>Male companionship is way better in every way
>Girls have nothing to share of importance
Depends on what type of people you meet. I had both male and female friends.
From my experience, male companionship was better on the long run, especially when playing MMOs, talking about anime, or discuss philosophical shit.

Female companionship had its pros in school. I had a "loser" type of female friend who wouldn't judge me for anything I'd do. She hated makeup and didn't had long term plans with her life. We would exchange homeworks or help each other at tests. Male friends were mostly betas trying to act alpha or ditching you whenever a girl would interact with them.
>>
File: sad girl.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>35171071
I had one online that I talked to everyday for like a year. I was too afraid of actually being in a relationship to tell her how I felt and then she got a boyfriend and I cried for a long time. We still talk but not as much and she's not my only online friend anymore
>>
>>35171071
Yes. When I changed school after grade 9, lots of girls liked me, but I considered none my friends. I never did anything with them when we weren't in school.
I've had exactly one (1) female friend, she's one of my best friends. She's pretty autistic and she smells like spaghetti from miles away. Autism and autism seem to attract each other.
>>
File: 2017-02-27_185626.png (789KB, 862x789px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-27_185626.png
789KB, 862x789px
I actually have a """fembot""" friend I know here on 4chan I have to say that she's fucked up, she used to cut herself and send me the pics with the blood and shit and her scars..

Fortunately(I think) she stopped doing this shit but something tells me she still doing it..

>pic related, of the many pics she sent me

Oh yes, and this is not her only problem, she has a lot of, for example, she literally needs "someone" or some shit like that,..
>>
File: a15.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
a15.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
>>35171071
I had several, but to be honest I think they simply dropped me for two reasons.

I'm not a girl and I don't share the same sympathies a girl does so it's hard to have truly deep conservation sometimes, or they went off and got a boyfriend so my role of being the void filler was no longer needed.
>>
>>35171071

I had one close female friend. She was pretty cool and liked video games and manga. I think she liked me too but I was too oblivious to it. She was bullied a lot by other girls and I used to comfort her because she would be crying alone. Felt really bad for her. I had a friend that was a huge obese guy that liked her so I kept our relationship platonic so that he might have a chance at finally getting a gf. Turns out I was the one that needed to get a gf since I'm still a virgin loser.

Day of graduation from high school, she asks me to meet with her after graduation because she has a gift to give me. I got so scared that she was going to tell me that she liked me that I run to my parents and got out of there as fast as possible. She probably was really hurt by that. I just have this innate thing where I fear whenever a girl shows affection to me. Don't know why, I just shut down and want to leave ASAP. Last I ever spoke to her.

She probably frequents 4chan too. One of my biggest regrets from high school is not pursuing a relationship with her. I probably could have been with her for life or at least have experience with women and have the ability to attract them.
>>
>>35171071
>Did you ever have a female friend
no
>>
>>35171120
This but the day after graduation I confessed to her and got turned down.
>>
My first ever friend was female. We were next door neighbours, my mum used to pick me up and pass me over the fence to her mum so I could play at her house (our gardens were back to back).

She was the first girl I ever had a crush on too, I never told her though and it didn't last long , this was in infants school so I must have been like 5-7 at the time. By the time we moved up to primary school we weren't really friends any more. If I remember correctly we kind of disliked each other for whatever reason. I have a very clear memory of lice crawling out of her hair in class and I made a big deal about it and everyone laughed about it and she cried.

One time when I used to go to her house I made her little brother cry somehow, felt really bad and the memory still haunts me for some reason, yet I don't really feel that bad about shaming her about her lice. Weird

Anyway yeah not seen her for almost a decade, although I've looked her up online and she's not really attractive. Wish her well though
>>
There was this girl in infants/primary school who I no joke used to refer to as my 'mistress'. We would hang out and she used to kind of boss me around me also sort of protect me. She was taller than me and it wasn't really a gf/bf kind of thing, like we never kissed or held hands or anything. She used to give me money for some reason as well, like I legit used to tell her she owes me money or some shit, I'm not 100% sure it went down like that but something like that did happen.

But we were friends, she even came to a halloween party I through for some friends when I was like 10.

We didn't see each other again after primary until 6 years later when we both went to the same college. She grew up to be really cute, but I never really spoke to her. I probably exchanged like 2 words with her in college. It's a shame because she seemed shy and nice, and I remember several times making eye contact with her and I could tell she remembers the shit we used to do.

She has a boyfriend now, some meathead who I was friends with when I was like 7 and never talked to again despite going to all the same schools.
>>
File: 1488223240961.png (22KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488223240961.png
22KB, 267x320px
when the boys in my class started bullying her for no reason.
shes a feminist now.
>>
>>35171071
>Did you ever have a female friend?
yep
Where did it go wrong?
When she wouldn't fuck me, and fucked Chad instead.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.