[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thought that wanting to be a girl came from tfw no gf >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: juicy.jpg (48KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
juicy.jpg
48KB, 500x599px
>thought that wanting to be a girl came from tfw no gf
>have girlfriend now
>want to be a girl a thousand times more
>>
so why dont you tell her so she can sit on your face and dildo your sissy ass?
>>
File: cryingwojak.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>35170530
I'm not a sissy anon
>>
>>35170571
sorry im not following
>>
>>35170414
Do you want to be a pretty ballerina anon?
>>
File: 1488207894336.jpg (348KB, 1920x1635px) Image search: [Google]
1488207894336.jpg
348KB, 1920x1635px
i wanna be a grill!! or at least a cute boy
>>
>>35170611
I want be exactly the same person I am right now except with small feet, hands, narrower shoulders, wider hips, less body hair, no facial hair, and female organs instead of male organs.
>>
>>35170641
Why? Is it a fetish or are you trans?
>>
>>35170675
It has nothing to do with sex

>are you trans
Please no anon, I don't want to kill myself
>>
>>35170679
Then why do you want to be a girl?
>>
>>35170709
For literally no reason. When I see my body I feel disgusted and trapped inside of it and I don't understand why. I'm objectively not bad looking. I compulsively want to have a feminine body.
>>
>>35170679
Find something else you want that's actually achievable.
Set realistic goals.
You will never be a girl just like you will never be a llama or a rock.
Stop wasting your time, read on the noble eightfold path.
>>
>>35170739
I've been steadily working towards my goals for years, I even got a girlfriend. All my goals are realistic too. The problem is that the desire to be a girl keeps getting stronger and it so bad that some days I just can't do anything, it's literally killing my ability to work towards the things I want
>>
>>35170763
Read it anonymous. Stop being a victim of your unquenchable desires.
>>
>>35170738
yea, that's transsexuallity... atleast maybe. See a therapist / psychatrist, you are in for a long long ride...

You are most propably going to be send from one to the other, and than you will have a long time of therapie. Maybe transsexuallity, maybe another problem.
>>35170763
This is not going to go away that easy
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (534KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
534KB, 2576x1932px
I felt the same way. But When i was younger I was caught crossing and taken to a therapist where i described exactly what you are and they told me im trans. Through my teens I just transitioned into life as a girl and now im fine
>>
>>35170948
Does it really make the pain go away?

I'm 24 and tall, I'm fucked though and would never pull it off
>>
>Too fat to crossdress
>Too weak and lazy and depressed to lose weight

fuck my life
>>
>>35170964
Ya it helped me a ton. I got estrogen and my hips got wider and my brests grew to a 32 C cup. I also look way more girly and grow very little hair on my body.startig At your age the hair will dissapear, you'll get hips and a butt. But your boobs will only get to like a b cup naturally. You know you dont have to get your penis turned into a pussy. All you need to do is train your voice and boom. Made me feel 100x better :)
>>
>>35171026
How do I train my voice?
>>
ITT Mr Goldberg and The GoodGoys erp on arcanine
>>
>>35171083
Well, if you tam eestrogen ( doesnt need to be really be prescribed cuz yoi can find some week shit online ) and hormone blockers. Your voice will get higher. You can also just try to make your voice as feminine as possible and high as possible. Im 19 but i have the voice of a little girl still XD.
>>
I just want to be a girl for the voice and the face, the genitals are just extra so i dont end up like a fucking trans.
>>
Sounds bad. You are probably trans.
But not all trannies kill themselves.
The longer you wait, the worse it gets.
It depends on how tall you are, but there are plenty of tall women, and height is not everything. You didn't mention your voice, are you happy with your voice?
I know very little about this
>>
>>35171135
testostron widens your voicebox(?) something like that in english... estrogen wont change your voice. but in some countries, you can see a therapist for that (logopaede in germany) and they help you. Here paid by insurence.

>>35171026
Hip growth only occurs if hips aren't closed, with 24 they most propably are. 25 is like the cut off date for that. However there is surgery for this, also waist training
>>
>>35171183
Yah, estrogen helps with face and voice. Your body becomes feminine but you dont loose your penis. If you tain your voice everyday itll get higher and higher. When training it, you should feel ur adamms apple go up into u. Sry for my bad spelling by the way XP
>>
>>35170738
>When I see my body I feel disgusted and trapped inside of it and I don't understand why.
>I compulsively want to have a feminine body.

Sounds like trans sexuality to me
>>
>>35171229
Well i did it when I was young and my hips grew. His should too. Maybe his bone wont widden but at least some fat will be redistributed their. :)
>>
>>35170641
I've been out as trans for a couple years now. So let me tell you: that's not happening. I think you know that already.

Anyway try and feel out what your girl thinks about that kinda thing. Women are generally cooler with it than men. My fiancee is the one who got me to come out. Crossdress or something and see how it feels. It'll be quite a while before you can definitively say if you're a transfag or not. If you do go through with it just don't be a bitch. Own that shit. Don't be overly sensitive about it. And don't be a faggy "frilly sissy princess" either. Your goal is to emulate normie girls as much as fucking possible so you just blend in and no one pays attention to you. As far as your voice goes, try taking a couple singing lessons. Totally helped me get the voice down.
>>
>>35171485
Zaklina from Poland?
>>
>>35171537
Who's that? I'm from 'Murica dude. I've only left my home state like twice in my life, let alone gone all the way to fucking eastern Europe.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.