[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: HomerSimpson42.gif (15KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
HomerSimpson42.gif
15KB, 305x320px
I'm being a normie and nobody can stop me!

how's your day going, fellow normies? Here's mine:

>wake up at 7:30
>eat a nutritious breakfast
>off to rewarding and well-paying job
>mingle with co-workers and be a little flirty with the single ladies
>get a lot of work done
>decide to knock off early
>boss doesn't give a shit
>take a nice stroll through the park on the way home, make plans to take the girlfriend out to dinner
>come home and shitpost on /r9k/

gotta go change the sheets on my bed soon, want it to be nice and clean for the sexytimes to be had tonight!
>>
Tfw cute random girl that works for the FBI talked to me in the elevator.
Tfw she probably didn't know I was a robot
Tfw should have reeeeeeeee'd at her
>>
>normie general

what is hapenning to this borad?
>>
File: 1487615811274.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
1487615811274.png
9KB, 365x378px
g-good to hear anon
>>
MODS

deIete this
>>
File: ss (2017-02-24 at 03.36.41).jpg (48KB, 749x323px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-24 at 03.36.41).jpg
48KB, 749x323px
>woke up at 7
>went to work
>had a break during which I got in a fight with gf over the phone
>about to close up the shop
>gonna pick up some rum and coke
>gonna listen to comfy tunes while drinking and fotoshopping some flyers for upcoming gigs of the band I'm in
>gf comes over only on weekends so I got the time for myself

Also first proper sunny day today and all the girls walking around the town in their skimpy spring outfits are invoking some long-lost single robot feels but I am bearing it.
>>
>>35170338
Just finished breakfast (coffee and organic whole wheat toast), about to get my kid up and take him to daycare. It's rainy this morning, so I have to take the train instead of riding my bike to the office.
>>
>>35170338
Woke up at about 11, just taking a break from getting some work done. Girlfriend is away until Thursday which is a little sad! No problem though, I'll chill with my friends at the pub tonight and we'll have a good laugh.
>>
I think your average guy has more trouble with women than you guys think.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.