[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's write a story, one sentence at a time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: 1479834802091.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1479834802091.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>It was a dark, stormy afternoon.
>>
>>3516955
>the faint smell of nugs and tendies filled the air
>>
>>35169555
>my stepfather walked in asking me when I was going to get a job.
>>
which made no sense because it was dark and afternoony
>>
> i was stuck in bonerland rock hard all day and suffering but enduring
>>
But pa'pa, Wendy's hasn't opened applications yet and it's the only place I belong!
>>
"I don't give a shit, get off your lazy ass and do something with your life"
>>
but dad i am trying
>>
>mommy enters the room
>>
dont be so hard on him
>>
"Shut up, you stupid whore!"
>>
mommy leaves room crying
>>
I reflected on my current state and wondered if I could have done something differently
>>
>>35169969
*kid starts crying*
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>suddenly, pineapples
>>
>>35169987
'you are always screaming at me!' she wails, 'You're probably drunk too!'
>>
>Daddy removes hit belt and lets off with a grin
>>
i'm tired of this shit, so i grab a knife
>>
>>35170028
Then I thought nah fuck it, it's Saturday and there's back to back ruggers on, time to stop being a pussy and time to pound some liquor and yell at the TV while a bunch of men rough each other up.
>>
i reach mach 7 speeds
>>
Stab my father over and over again
>>
new posters fucked this up remined to update before you post t was going well as well
>>
>sister enters room
>>
And thats when a flock of niggers descended upon OPs house. With the sound of Wagner's Flight of the Vallyries increasing in volume as the niggers with their boombox came ever closer. OP knew this was it. All the practice on the Bratwursts had led up to this point.
>>
>>35170084
Eat a dick phoneposter.
>>
>>35170104
OP felt his arms quake, his heart pound, the ground beneath his feet shake as he puffed out his chest and yelled "FORGE THY WORLD!"
And with that, all went black, and OPs eyes opened- all around him was death, but in himself, he felt only life.
He had a raging erection...
>>
There is a knock at the door.
>>
>>35170104
So I channeled my chi energy and teleport behind the niggers saying, "I dundu nuffin personal kid" as I unsheath the katana and sawn off from under my trenchcoat.
>>
>>35170127
on laptop
>>
>>35170152
From there the bloodshed starts, I start poppin caps in dem niggas as if they wo ma mama's pop tards.
>>
As the smelly horde of negroes burst through the doors and windows, anons sister is grabbed by the wrist by fingers darker than a moonless night.
A faint moan of arousal and anticipation escapes her lips while the shifting mass of hairless monkeys pull her under like the heartless sea would a lone sailor, except with niggers.
>>
>>35170152
this is way better than >>35170140
this
>>
Someone knocks at the door again.
>>
chad thundercock enters
>>
The knock at the door becomes pounding.
>>
>>35170187
I hear the sloshing of my sister's sweat agianst their ape like bodies asbthe screams turn into moans. Unable to stand this cuckholdery, I run to my computer and post on pol about how inferior the niggers are.
>>
I then started wanking off furiously.
>>
"No one is at the door, what the fuck."
>>
anon said, dick in hand
>>
>>35170239
But when I turn around there he is... Safron Sugartits Mcwilson the third
>>
>>35170168
Still a lazy cunt.
>>
The pounding on the door continues in volume in an increasing alarming fashion.
>>
the pounding on the door snycs in rythm to the sound of anons sister slapping her quivering rear onto the throbbing cocks of a thousand lustful negroes
>>
>>35170286
I finally snap and open the door where I find...
>>
safron sugartits mcwilson III was a joyeous fellow, even if a bit off, pitching tents in his pants every time a preteen cutie girl walked by
>>
>>35170319
George Zimmermen and Elliot Rodger
>>
''What are you doing in this realm, safron, George and elliot?''
Anon asked, his hand still clenched around his micro penis, precum dripping to the floor in glistening strands
>>
"We have come to take you on an adventure, faggot", they said smiling and guns blazing at niggers passing by.
>>
''It's saturday night and you ask me to leave my house you fucking normie?''
Anon slammed the door shut, breathing heavily as he waddled back into his cave.
>>
File: Demons.gif (1018KB, 193x211px) Image search: [Google]
Demons.gif
1018KB, 193x211px
The door comes off its hinges and falls onto the ground still pounding.
>>
A GHOST! AHHHHHHH!!
>>
"Oh, never mind, it's just David Duke in his pyjamas."
>>
anon screamed, while a brown slush of semi-liquid, steaming shit burst out of his encrusted, hairy asshole right into his favorite pair of light-brown cargo shorts.
>>
>>35170820
"Anon shouted ewwww" but deep down inside he liked it because he's a WHORE
>>
but david duke had no time for anons shenanigans.
''I smell a Horde of negroes'', he said, pulling a shotgun out of his pyjama pants.
''Give me two minutes, 1 to blast them niggers, and 1 for a cold beer after the deed.''
>>
>>35171217
After David blasted them niggers he then proceeds to ask anon a question

So how are you gone re pay me anon?

And it happens that David has a 20 inch dick
>>
before anon even had a chance to respond David turned him around and pulled down his shorts, revealing anons shit caked ass crack.
"ya lookin mighty brown down there boy, how bout I fill you up with 20 inches of white power"
>>
But then, a vagina
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.