[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I genuinely fucking hate women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: cntslp.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cntslp.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
How to deal? Ideally you would try to not let it affect you, because that means you still care about them as people, but how exactly do I do that?
>>
>>35168851
>How to deal?
1.Understand that you actually hate your mother, not all women.
2.Understand that you blame her wrongly, your problem is your abusive father
3. Kill your self, you worthless piece of shit, you will never amount to anything.
>>
>>35168865
Nice attempt at psychoanalysis, faggot. I'm fairly indifferent to her. My sister on the other hand I hate, because I see in her what exists in most women. But the more general hatred came first.
>>
OP first you'd have to explain the specifics of this hatred. What in particular do you hate?
>>
>>35168865
>implying his mother is a good person
my mother is a whore 4 children 4 men now we live with her next boyfriend. she told me to kill myself
lol women
>>
>>35168865
roastie getting toasted, 3. Kill your self, you worthless piece of shit, you will never amount to anything.
nice projection here, human flashlight
>>
File: flashlight.jpg (39KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
flashlight.jpg
39KB, 450x450px
>>35168934
You also had 4 whores for fathers.
You might have a shitty family but you fail to understand that generalizing so much is just retarted

>>35168963
>human flashlight
kek
>>
>>35168851
>I genuinely fucking hate women
>How to deal?

deal with it the same way you hate anything. Treat it with disdain
>>
File: Misogynnist.jpg (547KB, 340x456px) Image search: [Google]
Misogynnist.jpg
547KB, 340x456px
>>35168927
Nothing too far from accepted r9k lore. That they're all entitled whores, childish, irrational, callous, flippant, vain, self-absorbed, disloyal, lacking in moral character and just generally worthy of contempt.
>>
>>35168979
lol i dont have 4 fathers
they didnt rape and force her to have children at a young age of 17. Now my father on the other is garbage but how could she make the mistake 4 more times?
Nice try you lose
>>
>>35169008
3 more times plus the other countless men she slept around with
>>
>>35168979
get lost whiteknight cuck
original as fuck
>>
>>35168979
>roastie calling somebody retarded
hilarious
>>
>>35169006

Ok, well let me start by asking, are you posting those images ironically, or do you really believe that women have a 'place' to be in, and that women would ever allow themselves to be put in such a place?
>>
>>35169021
was replying and correcting myself
not a roast
kek
>>
experienced pussalogist reporting in

1. she's just getting you pissed cause it makes her horny
2. all women are addicted to highly emotional events
3. they're mad pussy its not the end of the world
>>
>>35169104
The images are mostly for fun. I think in a good society everyone knows their place. Not just women.
>>
>>35169138
im starting to get TRIGGERED!
>>
>>35169138

Well perhaps part of the problem is being a little spooked. What is an example of a 'good society' that you can find? What's a good way to define a place for men and a place for women? In reality the idea of a 'place' in society is mostly applied to males, and then they internalise this belief and come to falsely assume women will do the same, but they don't typically do this. If you give up some of these notions, it might help you let go of negativity towards women.
>>
>>35169232
>if you change your views you might change your views

Fucking genius.
>>
Here's how I deal with it, maybe it can help

Realize that men are losing power
>Nothing we can do about it
Women are becoming promiscuous
>Fuck the whores, then worship the ones that value relationships
War on motherhood and mothers
>Try to tell people mothers are the most important thing to society
Abortion
>Fight for Paternity rights in your state
Women being illogical
>Just deal with it, it's in their nature and biology
All the misandry in society
>Fight for what you believe within limits so you won't be socially stoned.

What are the other reasons women are hated?
>>
What if I don't hate women and I don't want to hate women, but their constant victim mentality, misandry and disgust with the idea that any man MAY have an issue associated with being a man, at least with women in my uni, frustrates an enrages me to no end?

What do?
>>
>>35169970
Develop coping skills
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.