[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do millennials have such bad attention spans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: DumbBoy.jpg (145KB, 402x299px) Image search: [Google]
DumbBoy.jpg
145KB, 402x299px
Why do millennials have such bad attention spans
>>
File: 1459158927961.jpg (118KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459158927961.jpg
118KB, 750x600px
Are you a millennial? I could probably just distract you rather than giving a real answer, so here's a funny picture.
>>
>>35168633
Proved my point exactly
>>
>>35168714
More like answering through example, brainlet. I blame media oversaturation.
>>
File: 1488107979798.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488107979798.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>35168633
holy shit look at that owl go
>>
>>35168597

Because your retard Gen X parents raised you all in a bubble filled with shiny colorful things.
>>
Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

Sort your shit out you idiots.
>>
>>35168597
I'm on drugs, just like all my favorite dead rockstars.
>>
nah

when you were younger you didn't give a shit about anything either
>>
>>35168597
Cause they're stupid spoiled sheltered retarded faggots well into adulthood

Mommy didn't give me no tablet at age 7 and a 100$ allowance
>>
>>35170106
Nobody made any statements contradicting this information, so how are they idiots?

>You literal retard
>>
just a reminder, if you were born in 1995 or later you are not a millennial, you are gen Z, the oldest gen Zs are 22 now.
>>
>>35170167
Fuck now I don't even have an excuse
>>
>>35170149
Millenials complaining about millenials.
>>
>>35168597
maybe some merit to saying too much stimulation/noise in their lives.

i think this usually has more to say about the older generation than the younger one. tv or video games don't change biology that much, their attention span is fine they just don't give a shit about what you're saying. since schools have fallen behind culture so fucking badly and far more parents/moms are constantly working, people's values skip over academics or traditional life skills. but there are innovations that come out of that. where are these kids going to go when parents stop giving them money? they'll either have to become slaves to "protesting" or learn those skills. it's not hard or meaningful to understand taxes or how to cook.
>>
Millennials actually have better attention spans.
>>35170167
Millennial is until 2000. so if you were born in 1995-2000 you are both
>>
>>35170304
We probably have more intragenerational conflicts than any other generation.
>>
>>35168597
Natural selection no longer wipes out ADD, ADHD, etc.
Also, too much media and too unstable families.
>>
File: 1480965074966.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480965074966.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>35168597
>>35168727
Not only that, it's the constant access to endless entertainment in your pocket. In anybody's pocket, they have a music player with access to every song ever written, access to watch infinite videos and movies, access to endless escapist entertainment, access to video games, access to read and learn more about anything they could want to, and the ability to talk to or write to anybody in the world at any given second.

While that sounds great, it's led to a generation of brainless, impolite dumbasses who can't focus without forcing themselves to. Any time they have to focus for more than a minute, they reach for their phone. They're not used to having to focus.

Fucking Steve Jobs.
>>
>social media
>smartphones
>hormones/drugs
>social engineering (brainwash)
there ya go senpai
>>
>tfw really like learning but it's an uphill battle with ADD
>>
Reminder if you're under like 28 you're a millennial.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.